Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC (18779 Views)

Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle / Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me / Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by yarimo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
KvngEric:
Once i see road safety, i press the gas pedal then i swerve left and right until i either hit one officer or i escape them.
Never gonna stop for road safety officers, they must find fault.
I put my safety in the hands of God.
#FucķRoadSafety
swerve left and right you be DANFO driver?
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Nbote(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Malamissah:

Omo e b like say na ur footstep me sef go follow o

Stay there na.. I don learn ooo.. I have both coloured and black and white photocopy of my license... If I show U black and white and U no like am I show U d coloured and if U make mistake ask for original U go tell me whether d vehicle paper wey u collect check na original copy

1 Like

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
They recently arrested my cousin for having a private number plate on his Hi-Jet mini truck which he drives for his personal use - they wanted to exhorted him for it; until he opened his eyes and challenged them to prosecute him, that's when they finally allowed him to go.

1 Like

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by just4wilson(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
And one idiotic frscman asked me to hand over my phone cuz I'm having fun filming everything while in the passenger's seat by the driver and I told him my phone is outside his power to demand for. He chilled.

T

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by firfinch(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
KvngEric:
Once i see road safety, i press the gas pedal then i swerve left and right until i either hit one officer or i escape them.
Never gonna stop for road safety officers, they must find fault.
I put my safety in the hands of God.
#FucķRoadSafety
Bad man grin
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by SOFTENGR: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
One idiot road safety man go stand for the front of my car. Na God save am as e jump comot.
Useless criminals
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by baddosky1: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nbote:
So d ones dat seize and impound vehicles are from d pit of hell abi... Dats how all these agencies will b setting Nigerians up. Well as for me I stopped going out with my original drivers license since time immemorial.. If U don't have a problem with seeing a photocopy of my vehicle papers, den U shld comfortably accept a photocopy of my license and if U decide to seize it, I'll leave it with U... Simple ... I cannot spend over 20k in getting a driver's license and U'll seize it and tell me it's ur property becos I didn't wear d seatbelt in my car, my own car ooo

All you said is.true but it is very important to wear your seatbelt bro...it can save your life.

2 Likes

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by gcof(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Every driver should get the Highway Code from any frsc office across Nigeria. Most times these people intimidate drivers because they know drivers do not know their right
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by naijajobx: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
FRSC, LASTMA and Police should watch the level of education (and common sense) of officers they admit into the force because thousands happen to be illiterates with authority (and guns), psychologically unstable and desperately poor. They are not looking at performing their duties but rather looking at extorting you or injuring you when that fails angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by murmee: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Not even authorized to check sef. Your job is to check car for things to make journey safe. Leave documents checking for Vehicle Inspector Officers.
No! the FRSC'S job is to make the road safe for motorists. They are to make sure that there are no obstructions on the roads, to assist accident victims, to assist with breakdown vehicles and generally help motorists on the roads.

But because they know that there's no collection of bribes in their legitimate job, they dabble into VIO and Police duties just to make money and making life miserable for drivers especially private car owners!

1 Like

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by akpunku(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2019
just because of fire extinguiser them book me 4500
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by litaninja(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Idiats!
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Kfed4ril(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nbote:
So d ones dat seize and impound vehicles are from d pit of hell abi... Dats how all these agencies will b setting Nigerians up. Well as for me I stopped going out with my original drivers license since time immemorial.. If U don't have a problem with seeing a photocopy of my vehicle papers, den U shld comfortably accept a photocopy of my license and if U decide to seize it, I'll leave it with U... Simple ... I cannot spend over 20k in getting a driver's license and U'll seize it and tell me it's ur property becos I didn't wear d seatbelt in my car, my own car ooo

Ahh bros, 20k for drivers license? Bros it’s about 8k5 for 3 years and 13k5 for 5 years (I’m not very sure).
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Nbote(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Ahh bros, 20k for drivers license? Bros it’s about 8k5 for 3 years and 13k5 for 5 years (I’m not very sure).

Oga dats d official sum u pay to Road safety account... By d tym U include driving skool certificate and other small small fees including VIO learners permit U go understand.. I spent roughly 25k and over 5months before I eventually got it
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by starstaz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked grin
banio:
FRSC officers seize only naira not documents

grin
banio:

tongue shocked grin
banio:

grin
banio:

b:911E9FA
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
The first & only ISO certified paramilitary organization in Nigeria

Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Kfed4ril(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Nbote:

Oga dats d official sum u pay to Road safety account... By d tym U include driving skool certificate and other small small fees including VIO learners permit U go understand.. I spent roughly 25k and over 5months before I eventually got it

All those are for 1st time drivers license, subsequent renewal don’t require all the mentioned.
But even as at that Oga 25k is too much.
If you dey Abuja I fit link you to person wey go help you do am.
Re: Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC by Insectkiller: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make I give una 1 gist.. grin grin

Road safety arrested my car (becos Dem NO reach to arrest me) like 5yrs ago. I went to pay d charge for dat offence #3k..and I kept d receipt and d rest..not up to 3months again...dey arrest my car for no reason (am so sure, dey made mistake abt this ) they said I didn't park well...and dey confiscated my Driver's licence..
I left it wit dem for almost two years...

When it's time for me to renew my licence...I went to pick d receipt of d first charge and went to their office in d afternoon..

On getting there I got Dem unaware..when they heard u are coming for licence seized for almost 2-years... I said yes. Here is d payment receipt..

They said forget payment receipt first and begin to speak Nigeria language (and I told them I understood Naija language)...

And I gave Dem #1000. I got my licence back in order to process new one...

I can't really explain dis gist beta than this...

It was funny to me self...

Chai..

Fake people...naija demond everywhere grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Leadership As Crisis Deepens / Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.