Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

5 RCCG Pastors On The Way To Conference Kidnapped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 RCCG Pastors On The Way To Conference Kidnapped (291 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 RCCG Pastors On The Way To Conference Kidnapped by Omooba77: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
As a father, how do you think I should feel to hear that five of my children have been kidnapped while on their way to attend the Ministers Conference?”

by SaharaReporters, New York Aug 02, 2019

Gunmen, on Thursday, abducted five pastors of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), The Nation reports.

The news of the pastors’ abduction was announced on Friday by the General Overseer of the RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye during his message at the ongoing ministers’ conference holding at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Adeboye, who said the pastors were on their way to attend the ministers’ conference, reportedly said they were abducted along Ijebu-Ode axis.

He urged members of the church to pray for their release.

“As a father, how do you think I should feel to hear that five of my children have been kidnapped while on their way to attend the Ministers Conference?” the reports quoted him as saying.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/02/breaking-adeboye-calls-prayers-gunmen-kidnap-five-rccg-pastors

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. / Do Mentally Ill People Go To Heaven? Does God Show Mercy To Those Who Are Mental / Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.