Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office (2433 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Richie0001: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
My Babe threw a surprise birthday party for me in my work place. She craftily came in during lunch and decorated the place...It was a fun-filled event. I'm so so so grateful wify...many more years of wisdom and God's blessings. Please help me appreciate my beautiful wife

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Richie0001: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
more pics

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by HeadofWhite(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
❤️
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by bizza45: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
who is d celebrant, abi na both of una dey do birthday .... anyway how person wan come take e own beer

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is sweet Mehn..... smileysmileysmiley Happy Birthday
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by catwalq(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wifey is beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Awww, belated birthday wishes to you

And thanks to wifey for putting a smile on your face. She is so beautiful.

I hope some people can experience this kinda love from a woman, so that they can stop overdosing on red pills and being angry all over NL. embarassed

I also hope some women can be this generous. It mustn't be too big, just do the little you can. The act counts.

But then, you are who you attract grin

Many more years to you OP.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by delugajackson: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hold on to that woman. Not many women are like her as most of them are egotistic and overly-entitled.

They'd rather you spend on them, pay for dates, satisfy them on bed while they make no efforts to return the favour, keep tabs on their birthdays while they care less about yours. That's the selfish attitude of most Nigerian women.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I hope some people can experience this kinda love from a woman, so that they can stop overdosing on red pills.

I also hope some women can be this generous. It mustn't be too big, just do the little you can. The act counts.

can You Be Like Her
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
I Wish Somebody Celebrated My Birthday Like This cry
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
can You Be Like Her

Can you be like him?
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
A good man deserves a good wife. Her act says a lot about you Sir, may happiness never cease in your home. Congrats Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Skelewu: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Happy birthday.

Baba God abeg bless me with a beautiful, dutiful and living wife.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Can you be like him?
Will You Swallow Your Pride And Do This For Your Man because Una Mentality Is Basically "man Must Do For Me"... At Least You Can See She Did For Her Husband and Didnt Die
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
A good man deserves a good wife. Her act says a lot about you Sir, may happiness never cease in your home. Congrats Sir.
I Am A Good Man Too... I Deserve A Good Wife cry
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Richie0001: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
She is indeed a kind lady. She supports me alot from her business. She just finished her nysc. I pray God will bless her with a good job

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Amen.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by MrHistorian: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mtcheew! undecided
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
He who finds a living wife, has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Richie0001: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He who finds a living wife, has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.
You are correct my sister
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Will You Swallow Your Pride And Do This For Your Man because Una Mentality Is Basically "man Must Do For Me"... At Least You Can See She Did For Her Husband and Didnt Die

You don't need to SWALLOW PRIDE to do this for any man. If there is anything to be swallowed, it is the spirit of stinginess and self-entitlement.

"Una mentality" is the reason why it never comes to majority of you.

Will you appreciate a woman who did something like this for you? Or will you come online and lie that you have never been a beneficiary of a woman's generousity?

You are what you attract.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

You don't need to SWALLOW PRIDE to do this any man. If there is anything to be swallowed, it is the spirit of stinginess and self-entitlement.

Una mentality is the reason why it never comes to majority of you.

Will you appreciate a woman who did something like this for you? Or will you come online and lie that you have never been a beneficiary of a woman's generousity?

You are what you attract.
poco! Will You Tell Me Generous Women Are On The Average? I Watched Somebody Get Insulted because He Requested Help From A Lady, before His Eyes She Bought Clothes For Herself and Bought An Apple Which She Ate while He Watched.

Men Are Only Reacting to The Actions Of Ladies These Days...

Women should Act Right And You pretty Things Will Get The Right Reaction

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Amen.
Thank You Jor, your Brain Is In Perfect Condition
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
poco! Will You Tell Me Generous Women Are On The Average? I Watched Somebody Get Insulted because He Requested Help From A Lady, before His Eyes She Bought Clothes For Herself and Bought An Apple Which She Ate while He Watched.

Men Are Only Reacting to The Actions Of Ladies These Days...

Women should Act Right And You pretty Things Will Get The Right Reaction

Same way some Nobsalis dude and cohorts bought my market because I said I gave some dude money. In their words, it is desperation and characteristics of an evening newspaper. grin

Women also claim to be reacting to the actions of men. In the long run, all of una go dey alright.

That said, there was no part of my initial post that said such women are the majority. So, the question shouldn't be for me. Everyone can't act right. All men do not act right. So, it still boils down to what/who you attract.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
U didnt invite us ladies forever ,

Is so unfair cry cry

Adaibeku thats ur Tiv brother's birthday

Team white+Black

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by ImaIma1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I hope some people can experience this kinda love from a woman, so that they can stop overdosing on red pills and being angry all over NL. embarassed

Hmmm...

Words on marble. Shout it! So that people at the back can hear.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by ImaIma1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way some Nobsalis dude and cohorts bought my market because I said I gave some dude money ;DIn their words, it is desperation and characteristics of an evening newspaper.

Women also claim to be reacting to the actions of men. In the long run, all of una go dey alright.

That said, there was no part of my initial post that said such women are the majority. So, the question shouldn't be for me. Everyone can't act right. All men do not act right. So, it still boils down to what/who you attract.
I'm Sorry They Abused your Generosity and I Also Understand That Such Situations fuels The Reason ladies React Wrongly To the Right People but Understand That no Be Everybody Get Sense; Many Guys Still Give The Right Reactions so Do Ladies...

And In The End Both Sides Have Done Equal Evil... But We Fail To See That This Is The Time we Should Just Reconcile and Start All Over.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Deepfeel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
U didnt invite us ladies forever ,

Is so unfair cry cry

Adaibeku thats ur Tiv brother's birthday

Team white+Black
Are my sisters not beautiful, look at that beautiful girl chai, dooshima

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Almost Died The Day She Left Me" / How To Rectify"this Site Can't Be Reach" Error On Hesgoal / Man Burnt His House After Lighting Over 100 Candles To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.