Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office (2454 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
I Wish Somebody Celebrated My Birthday Like This cry
Happybirthday Danny walker cool
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Are my sisters not beautiful, look at that beautiful girl chai, dooshima
She has big breast ,Isnt healthy for her
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Deepfeel(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
She has big breast ,Isnt healthy for her

And women are dying to have big breast undecided grin is she complaining
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

And women are dying to have big breast undecided grin is she complaining
My kind of breast is how boobs should be ! No one dies to have 2bags of pure water on her chest
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Are you sure?
If I Say I Am Sure Then I Lie...

But At Least Some Pretty Girl Might Show Me Mercy and Be My Good Woman. Its The Best I Can Ask For cry
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Happybirthday Danny walker cool
Like Seriously? My Birthday Was July 3... undecided
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Deepfeel(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
My kind of breast is how boobs should be ! No one dies to have 2bags of pure water on her chest
Those boob enlightenment women do nko undecided
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by nobsalis: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
I'm Sorry They Abused your Generosity and I Also Understand That Such Situations fuels The Reason ladies React Wrongly To the Right People but Understand That no Be Everybody Get Sense; Many Guys Still Give The Right Reactions so Do Ladies...

And In The End Both Sides Have Done Equal Evil... But We Fail To See That This Is The Time we Should Just Reconcile and Start All Over.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by nobsalis: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way some Nobsalis dude and cohorts bought my market because I said I gave some dude money. In their words, it is desperation and characteristics of an evening newspaper. grin

Women also claim to be reacting to the actions of men. In the long run, all of una go dey alright.

That said, there was no part of my initial post that said such women are the majority. So, the question shouldn't be for me. Everyone can't act right. All men do not act right. So, it still boils down to what/who you attract.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Richie0001:
She is indeed a kind lady. She supports me alot from her business. She just finished her nysc. I pray God will bless her with a good job
Amen bro, Amen
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
The girl too sharp, she dey indirectly tell the guy say I'm ready for marriage. But the guy is a slow learner who is too slow in critical thinking
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Like Seriously? My Birthday Was July 3... undecided
Yes yeah wink
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Those boob enlightenment women do nko undecided
Shut up pls
Village boy grin grin

Enlightment ko empowerment ni
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Your wife is very beautiful.
Lovely couple
Happy birthday to you too bruv !
once again, you have a very beautiful wife grin
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Amatarasha(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He who finds a living wife, has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.
What of he who finds an oldlady kwanu ? grin
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Iamgrey5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
A good man deserves a good wife. Her act says a lot about you Sir, may happiness never cease in your home. Congrats Sir.
cry cry
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
cry cry
Sorry ehn

Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sorry ehn
You cry
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You cry
Sorry...
Please can we talk? Forget the meme, I no dey okay at all.
I'm going crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Deepfeel(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shut up pls
Village boy grin grin

Enlightment ko empowerment ni
Hahaha sorry enlargement grin
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Richie0001: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2019
catwalq:
Wifey is beautiful.
Thanks dear
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by ThothHermes: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2019
Some people cannot just wish the couple well and go. They must bring their frustration everywhere with them. undecided
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Awww, belated birthday wishes to you

And thanks to wifey for putting a smile on your face. She is so beautiful.

I hope some people can experience this kinda love from a woman, so that they can stop overdosing on red pills and being angry all over NL. embarassed

I also hope some women can be this generous. It mustn't be too big, just do the little you can. The act counts.

But then, you are who you attract grin

Many more years to you OP.

I hope you get a gentle/reasonable/responsible man like this to marry you.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
pocohantas:

You don't need to SWALLOW PRIDE to do this for any man. If there is anything to be swallowed, it is the spirit of stinginess and self-entitlement.

"Una mentality" is the reason why it never comes to majority of you.

Will you appreciate a woman who did something like this for you? Or will you come online and lie that you have never been a beneficiary of a woman's generousity?

You are what you attract.
pride resides in you big time
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Thank You Jor, your Brain Is In Perfect Condition
unlike ..... who?
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way some Nobsalis dude and cohorts bought my market because I said I gave some dude money. In their words, it is desperation and characteristics of an evening newspaper. grin

Women also claim to be reacting to the actions of men. In the long run, all of una go dey alright.

That said, there was no part of my initial post that said such women are the majority. So, the question shouldn't be for me. Everyone can't act right. All men do not act right. So, it still boils down to what/who you attract.
abeg what are you selling?
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
bamidelee:
unlike ..... who?
You Na...

You Go Talk Weda i Put Your Mouth
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
IamPlato:
You Na...

You Go Talk Weda i Put Your Mouth
woman wrapper. you lack the traits of a sensible man
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Young and beautiful wifey.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
bamidelee:

woman wrapper.
you lack the traits of a sensible man
See This Boy sha... Jacqueline22 come And Help Me Laugh abeg.
Re: Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
IamPlato:
See This Boy sha... Jacqueline22 come And Help Me Laugh abeg.
whom are you referring to as a boy? You need rehab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Lady Walks On The Road With Only PANT And BRA (VIDEO) / Is This Penis Real Or Fake? Causing Trauma / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.