Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) (61910 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why won't he dance?
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:
How many views?

22 views! And everybody just kept quiet looking at him! And in their mind saying :

Ode no bobo yi ke!

Dance ontop cleaner work! Jeez!

And he thinks, he's favoured!

Better than runs that you girls use to survive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by selemo: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Black man and slavery is 5 and 6..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Biritiko:

your father

He is actually from Edo state. He said it with his own mouth. And look at his name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Biritiko:
igbo AMAKA the cleaner grin
Thank god he's not a developer tongue
Oga try get sense small abeg. did you not see that the name is Edo name.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by skukimania(f): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Waoh! A very happy and positive man he is! May favour locate you. kiss
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by modskiller(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:
How many views?

22 views! And everybody just kept quiet looking at him! And in their mind saying :

Ode no bobo yi ke!

Brb
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
i swear graduates nor dey earn this cash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
pDudd:

He earns more than most of y'all bankers. See as he fresh die.

Look at approximately how much he earns. N147,635.00. Keep talking shyt.
LOL. such flawed comparison. That money is only big when converted to naira. And since he won't be spending the money in naira, i'm pretty sure it is not big enough.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ezedon:
Did he win bet9ja? He travel abroad to clean roads, if he come back now we won't hear word and he will be speaking phoney

It may not be a glamorous job but it is a legitimate one. You can cover your ears if you don't think people like him are entitled to their 'phoney' when they are back home.

As for me, I respect his hustle and we all should encourage our fellow countrymen to engage in noble jobs or businesses rather than imbibe in 'get rich quick' activities.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by tigerclaws: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:
How many views?

Ode no bobo yi ke!

thousands of guys will cross seven evil forest and seven seas to get that job

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Oga try get sense small abeg. did you not see that the name is Edo name.

pDudd:

He is actually from Edo state. He said it with his own mouth.

SS/SE. grin
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

SS/SE. grin
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Zionista:

Better than runs that you girls use to survive

I don't do runs, I'm bigger than that.

I don't even have the time or strength to sleep with different men. You wan kee me?

If my type is the only type of woman on earth, cheating and sleeping with different men won't occur. Men will be forced to be faithful.

Anyways his cleaning job is honorable. More success to his story.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2019
pDudd:

but he isn't spending the money in Nigeria .. so it may not be much

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by stagger: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2019
pDudd:

My brother no be small thing. The day I learnt that one of these banks asked all their tellers who could not take a pay cut to N35,000 a month to take a hike was the day I asked myself some critical questions about this country. I officially gave up any hope of this country resurrecting in 2014. Five years down the road, the situation is more hopeless.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:37am On Aug 03, 2019
“I wasn’t planning to do this work, my experience is in computers, but I’m sincerely happy in any work I do. I enjoy living in the UAE and being here never makes me feel bad. It’s much better here than where I come from.”
Simply put, Nigerians aren't asking for too much- just the basics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Smartwave: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Olukologia24592:
It's better than working on a country where a Professor obtained loan to buy Corolla Sport car of 1.2m
Tell me another lie grin grin - the least, a ( Prof. ) can earn per month in Nigeria is #480,000k. quote me cool. Chief lecturers in Polytechnic/College of Education also earn the same and above. Don't be deceived, Nigeria academic staff salary may not be the best, but definitely not bad. They're doing fine.

Find another lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Online liar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel your pains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be jobless is not good grin grin grin

Sorry grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Biritiko:
igbo AMAKA the cleaner grin
Thank god he's not a developer tongue
Abeg no kill me with laugh. You obviously didn't read the story �
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 2:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Being bitter is not good for your soul. The poor dude found happiness in his thingy and decides to let in joy flow but you her dey yarn opata.
By the way, you wey dey Naija, hope say na Schlumberger you dey work

Did he win bet9ja? He travel abroad to clean roads, if he come back now we won't hear word and he will be speaking phoney[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by planetx: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2019
QuietHammer:
Why won't he? ..his salary is probably more than some medical doctors here
Being a street cleaner in UAE, London, America wherever is NOT better than being a medical doctor in Nigeria. It is out of ignorance you made that statement because you have never traveled abroad before including all the people who gave you likes.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.