Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) (61911 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Smartwave:
nobody ask you about your tribe before vomiting or exhibiting your chest beating character.

Every country have three class of citizen

Western countries have homeless citizen also, don't tell me about beautiful places in western country because they have their ghetto too.

Continue to be fooling yourself. "You're outside the country grin grin" ::;- tell that to your village people.

Many travel outside and come back like a fool.

You're outside country and see a prof. From your village that need $1.2M loan to buy Toyota corolla sport grin

I believe, you don't even pass through any of higher Institution in Nigeria. If you do, you will not be talking like this. Because, the car parks in Nigeria institutions is like multiple car dealers stores.

Nigeria students use best cars, talk less the Academic staff and non - Teaching staff.

Visit Nigeria primary and secondary schools and see how teachers park SUV.

Then, you will know that you need to work hard and stop this your online ranting because of one boy travel to Dubai and become a clean, singing and dancing, you are now comparing him with Nigeria Prof.

Do you know how many domestic servants allowances added on top of prof. Salary? In the name of monetization?

Even Lect. III or Graduate Asst. In Nigeria are not poor.

#### A rich kid don't reason like yours?

####$$ stop forming fool, pls, be yourself.

#youknowthatyouarelyingbutcontiune.

oh man

what is this brother saying bikonu undecided

was I the one who said a prof struggles to buy a corolla?

You quoted the wrong person cheesy

All I'm saying is that if 480k is what a professor is being paid in Nigger Area
it's POOR
Professors deserve better
but as you said, IF they get all those perks (which I didn't know btw) it's fine...

but 480k for a PROF is not good enough
that's my view
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Smartwave: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

oh man

what is this brother saying bikonu undecided

was I the one who said a prof struggles to buy a corolla?

You quoted the wrong person cheesy

All I'm saying is that if 480k is what a professor is being paid in Nigger Area
it's POOR
Professors deserve better
but as you said, IF they get all those perks (which I didn't know btw) it's fine...

but 480k for a PROF is not good enough
that's my view
apology, brother.

That is just Basic salary ooo - ( quote me)

I'm sorry, if I'm been hard on you please.

No hard feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.