Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) (61909 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good for him.

But for me, I never wished nor did i ever pray to fly abroad so I can make it in life.

I wished and prayed for God to bless me more abundantly right here in Nigeria.
Because, trust me guys, THERE'S WEALTH IN NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by ogbonti: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
pDudd:

My brother is a doctor there. If you live normal and stop trying to live the fake life like Hushpuppi and them Gboys you will survive. Unless you want to be flexing and wearing Gucci, then you will go broke in a minute.

This is how you fail exams.... I asked you a simple question, "HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE UAE BEFORE" you you you... have you been there before? you responded that your brother is a doctor there.... I never asked you about your brother.

Do you know almost all what my relatives told me about the USA were lies and I omly discovered it when I got here? So, you have not been to the UAE before, I HAVE LIVED THERE BEFORE SO I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THINGS ABOUT THE UAE. I am not reading about the UAE from books or watching YouTube documentary on UAE, I lived there, so I felt the country first hand. It is modernized slavery there!

Hushpuppy''s or G-boys fake lifestyle is not an index to measure the misery people, especially Nigerians are going thru in that country. I never referenced Huspuppy or other miscreants in my post, I am talking of the people who go there to seek work and hope to live a normal life. Please, until you at least visit the UAE, and attempt to get a job, actually get a job and earn even one dirham from that job, do not come here and post rubbish!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
ogbonti:

This is how you fail exams.... I asked you a simple question, "HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE UAE BEFORE" you you you... have you been there before, you responded that your brother is a doctor there.... I never asked you about your brother,

Do you know all what my relatives told me about the USA were lies and I diacovered when I got here moat things were lies they told me while I was in Nigeria. So, you have not been to the UAE before, I HAVE LIVED THERE BEFORE SO I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THINGS ABOUT THE UAE.

Hushpuppy''s fake lifestyle is not an index to measure the misery people, especially Nigerians are going thru in that country. Please, until you at least visit the UAE, and attempt to get a job, get a job and warn even one dirham, do not come here and post rubbish!!!!!
grin
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
ogbonti:

This is how you fail exams.... I asked you a simple question, "HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE UAE BEFORE" you you you... have you been there before? you responded that your brother is a doctor there.... I never asked you about your brother.

Do you know almost all what my relatives told me about the USA were lies and I omly discovered it when I got here? So, you have not been to the UAE before, I HAVE LIVED THERE BEFORE SO I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THINGS ABOUT THE UAE. I am not reading about the UAE from books or watching YouTube documentary on UAE, I lived there, so I felt the country first hand. It is modernized slavery there!

Hushpuppy''s or G-boys fake lifestyle is not an index to measure the misery people, especially Nigerians are going thru in that country. I never referenced Huspuppy or other miscreants in my post, I am talking of the people who go there to seek work and hope to live a normal life. Please, until you at least visit the UAE, and attempt to get a job, actually get a job and earn even one dirham from that job, do not come here and post rubbish!!!!!

Don't have time to read your long tale. Live within your means. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by rottable(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
MGab25:

YES! He's favoured sorely because he earns more than most top employees in the company you work, even as a cleaner wink grin grin
God bless you for the response
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
ogbonti:

I beg tell them. . UAE, that's doesn't give citizenship no matter how long u live there, they hold on to your passport, all that ish na him person go they overjoyed to live in?

Guy is happy because he makes $400 a month, probably he lives rent free with other slave laborers in a camp, so he will send $100 to support family, feed on Pepsi and shawarma with $100 and save $200 so he is thinking after 2 years, he will save $4500 to try Europe or Canada moves. Trust me, that's why he is dancing

He is just 4 months . He should be happy cos he just escaped the next level.
Some graduates have been out of jobs for 5 years running here
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by ogbonti: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
pDudd:

Don't have time to read your long tale. Live within your means. Simple.

And you stop telling lies on nairaland, SIMPLE
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice one, it shows whatever we are doing, we should do it well.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
The way Nairalanders compare money ehn,

Economics should be made a compulsory subject.

One day when I am very jobless, I will write

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin

As a result of the mor0nic comparison I read daily on social media where folks hinge relocating or working abroad on the foreign currency vis-a-vis the naira, I intend purchasing the book "Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell and donate to various secondary schools. The vast majority of social media Nigerians lack understanding of simple economics. They make outlandish comparison. According to these cretins, this lad (I have nothing against him or his work) EARNS more than a banker (permanent staff) because he earns 150K when converted to naira.

Cretins!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Gerrard59:

As a result of the mor0nic comparison I read daily on social media where folks hinge relocating or working abroad on the foreign currency vis-a-vis the naira, I intend purchasing the book "Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell and donate to various secondary schools. The vast majority of social media Nigerians lack understanding of simple economics. They make outlandish comparison. According to these cretins, this lad (I have nothing against him or his work) EARNS more than a banker (permanent staff) because he earns 150K when converted to naira.
Cretins!

Lmao. You done vex o.

Tbh, it is annoying. They think this thing is as simple as "exchange rate". It goes beyond that and I do not even know where to start correcting this ignorance from.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2019
More suckers for the middle eastern slavery machine.

if you are not a PROFESSIONAL tied to a proper organization, you are playing with your life.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/middle-east/dubai-migrant-workers-the-hidden-slaves-behind-glamour-city/news-story/b3997ed5b013870424e84d78a561946c

IT IS a city renowned for glitz, glamour and boasts the world’s tallest building.

But there’s an ugly side to Dubai that you won’t read about in its tourist brochures — its army of migrant workers. The workers, who are largely from South East Asia, are paid well below the prices charged in the city’s expensive boutiques and glamorous hotels. The migrant workers are not only at greater risk of exploration, but are often housed in filthy conditions, with little down time. In short they are the hidden slaves of a rich city. According to Human Rights Watch, foreigners make up 88.5 per cent of United Arab Emirates citizens, with low-paid migrant workers being “subjected to abuses that about to forced labour”. While exact figures are not known, it is estimated that there are three million of these workers in the UAE alone. In its World Report 2016, HRW said domestic workers were particularly vulnerable to abuse as they don’t have the minimal protection afforded by UAE labour law. The human rights group said the kafala sponsorship system, which tied migrants to their employers who acted as their sponsors, meant workers were at an even greater risk of exploitation because they could “revoke sponsorship at will, making them liable to deportation”. It is estimated that around 150,000 migrant female workers are employed under this scheme. International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) president Sharan Burrow last year labelled the migrant workers situation as a form of “modern slavery”, Reuters reported. The UAE is one of the 10 richest countries in the world with GDP of more than $430 billion a year. However, HRW found part of that wealth was funded by contract workers from some of the world’s poorest countries including Indonesia, India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. In 2012, BBC reporter Ben Anderson travelled to Dubai to film a documentary which detailed the plight of foreign workers. In a three-month investigation, Anderson interviewed workers and witnessed the shocking conditions the men were exposed to. He also found the men had been approached by agents in their villages in Bangladesh, telling the men they will be paid $580 a month. But in reality they are paid half that with the agents taking a $4000 cut in the process. Anderson also found the men were then in debt and too poor to return home, with many working 12 hour shifts six days a week. The shocking conditions were further highlighted last March when hundreds of migrant workers staged a protest over pay. Public protests are banned in the UAE, but angry workers defied the law to demand fair pay for their work on the 202ha Fountain Views development site in central Dubai, the BBC reported. One worker told the broadcaster he was paid a monthly salary of just $170, well below what was promised to him.

but once again, the nigerian suckers will fall for packaged pictures and rush straight to the chopping block
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by brandable: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Gerrard59:

Cretins!

Buy one and send to me.
Kidding, though I planned buying next year, as it's among my to read book next year. I believe you've read it. Can you do your personal summary on it.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
brandable:

Buy one and send to me.
Kidding, though I planned buying next year, as it's among my to read book next year. I believe you've read it. Can you do your personal summary on it.

As odd as it sounds, I've not read yet but I'm a great fan of Thomas Sowell. Recently, I bought his other book "Wealth, poverty and politics" and from what I've read so far, I believe he will do great justice with Basic Economics.

But what I intend to do is a promise I will fulfill no matter how long it takes. The upcoming generation users of social media need it. Apparently, majority of the present users missed economics classes in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ositace(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biritiko:

E pain your father cheesy
Lol! Eeya! E pain your mother tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Biritiko: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ositace:

Lol! Eeya! E pain your mother tongue tongue
Oga leave me alone
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:
The bottom line is : Wherever you find yourself, be happy.

PS:
But try to get your a$$ outta this f.ucked country .
You'd be happier for it .

If I use mistake land for South Africa , I'm not sure I would be able to contain my Joy.

I go turn Sia and Zain combine.

I can't dance but with my croaky voice, I'll sing down the world.
..... Or you could be shot to death by S.A police like they have done,are doing and will still do to many of your blothers. undecided
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

..... Or you could be shot to death by S.A police like they have done,are doing and will still do to many of your blothers. undecided
South Africa as used there wasn't a place per se.
It was a charactonym for saner climes.

And on the killings, your brothers are also being gunned down too inside your very own Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by brandable: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gerrard59:

As odd as it sounds, I've not read yet but I'm a great fan of Thomas Sowell. Recently, I bought his other book "Wealth, poverty and politics" and from what I've read so far, I believe he will do great justice with Basic Economics.

But what I intend to do is a promise I will fulfill no matter how long it takes. The upcoming generation users of social media need it. Apparently, majority of the present users missed economics classes in secondary school.

You're right about the bold. I fall in that category, being science inclined, i had to go for Further mathematics, while Art students pick economics while in secondary school. Now am facing the real world, just realize how important economics is very important in our daily activities. Hence, the reason am ordering for the book next year.
Fulfilling that promise in the future will be kind of you.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
MGab25:

YES! He's favoured sorely because he earns more than most top employees in the company you work, even as a cleaner wink grin grin

cheesy

this is a blow below the belt man cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gerrard59:

Cretins!

lmao

but it's funny

the truth is this

Nigerians are paid POORLY

the exchange rate comparison no be am

but NiggerArea is one big fvcking slave camp

any family man earning less that $1k (360k) in total income is living a suffering and smiling life in Lagos cheesy #Fact

to think that most Nigerians earn less than N150k monthly income cheesy

suffer head republic cheesy grin

but you have a point still
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sniper101:
Good for him.

But for me, I never wished nor did i ever pray to fly abroad so I can make it in life.

I wished and prayed for God to bless me more abundantly right here in Nigeria.
Because, trust me guys, THERE'S WEALTH IN NIGERIA.
Nigger Area is a poor country

where is the wealth?

a few wealthy folks amidst an ocean of poverty is NOT a wealthy country

I wonder how the haves live and feel in Nigger -Area knowing that they love amidst so many unfortunate citizens?

Maybe that is why many of them resort to "oppression"
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
bkool7:
“I wasn’t planning to do this work, my experience is in computers, but I’m sincerely happy in any work I do. I enjoy living in the UAE and being here never makes me feel bad. It’s much better here than where I come from.”
Simply put, Nigerians aren't asking for too much- just the basics

exactly
just the basics
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Smartwave:

Tell me another lie grin grin - the least, a ( Prof. ) can earn per month in Nigeria is #480,000k. quote me cool. Chief lecturers in Polytechnic/College of Education also earn the same and above. Don't be deceived, Nigeria academic staff salary may not be the best, but definitely not bad. They're doing fine.

Find another lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Online liar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel your pains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be jobless is not good grin grin grin

Sorry grin grin grin

do you know how long it takes to become a professor?

A professor (I.e an actual professor) earning that amount is a pittance

like I said

NiggerArea is one big slave plantation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
vicsongreat:
He earns approximately #150,000.00 per month. Company gave him free accommodation, free electricity and water.... The only thing he spends on is just feeding. He will comfortably save 120k per month. Many ppl working in Nigeria with suits and tye merely earns 40 to 50 or 70k as case maybe. My friend that works in d bank earns just 60 k as a contract staff. Therefore, am happy for him bcs over there in Nigeria..... Its not easy to get a job that pays u 100k and above.

most jobs in Nigger Area pays 100k and below
.and for those living in Lagos

oww lawd

that is why many there live in squalor
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cantonese:

This is the disgusting and disgraceful level our country has found itself. With this consistent poor leadership since the Shagari government. It was made worse by Babangida and the googled man who weekly raided the central bank using the then governor of the bank. Here we are today with a youth dancing in the street of a country that faced its own development plans seriously in the 80s. Lawma staff are highly underpaid and ill treated. With huge potentials in Nigeria D1,500 may not be more that 100K Nigeria and yet the young man is jumping there. For all we know Nigeria may have more oil reserves than the UAE. Theirs is used to develop infrstructure and human capacity. Our wealth is shamelessly embezzled by a few individuals daily. The recovered sums are embezzled again by another few who find themselves in the position at that time.

Who will rescue Nigeria from this socio-economic poverty? It gets worse daily. No food, no job, no security, no happiness, no accomodation. When Buhari won it was sai baba everywhere but mostly the northerners were rejoincing over the opportunity to make this country their own. Here we are today with the Fulanis striving hard the overrun the entire nation. Guns everywhere in the hands of the fulanis while security is used to silence the rest unarmed people. The way it is going will Nigerians not rise up one day to take their country back in the face of this relentless oppression?

it's a shame really
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
o9o9:

You guys are incredibly ignorant. What is cheaper?

To get a studio room in Dubai just a basic room to live. You are spending 2400 AED per month. That's almost twice his montly salary. Also you have not factored in cost of feeding and other necessities. To survive he would have to live in such a room with maybe 8 other people.

A younger colleague who went to the US to study is paying $700 for a shared apartment per month. That's more than what you would pay for in a year in a mini flat in Surulere Lagos.

So you guys should stop doing these useless comparison.

standard of living is poor

most apartments are in squalid conditions in Lagos
and most lagosians are earning a pittance
while on the move from dawn to dusk cheesy

Slave camp called NiggerArea tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
fabienjoe:

Lie! A professor would very easily afford that. In any case, you honestly think workers in developed nations don't live on loans? Nigeria has problems, no doubt but this feeling that once one leaves the shores of Nigeria, all his problems are solved is certainly wrong. The dancing guy deserves pity. He's in full mental slavery. What are his long term prospects? He's not likely to save enough, he's a contract worker, he's an immigrant that would be asked to leave as soon as his agency doesn't need his services anymore...and how about the issue of dignity and self esteem?

this one is talking about "dignity and self esteem" when you are from a third world failed $hithole zoo dislocated country ran by a kunu sipping, brain dead, WAeC forging empty head

really ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
pocohantas:
grin grin
lmao
na so we see am
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Smartwave: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

do you know how long it takes to become a professor?

A professor (I.e an actual professor) earning that amount is a pittance

like I said

NiggerArea is one big slave plantation
To be a prof. with hard work :- 15 - 16years.

And mind you, A prof. Is equivalent of Permanent Sec.

And a prof. Can visit as much as many university, as visiting lecturer,

A prof. Is automatic university Senate member - extral allowance.

A prof. Retired and collect is full salary as monthly pension just like permanent Sec.

Check other countries:::::::

When you actually add, :- earn allowance, and other allowances --- a Prof. take home close to a million naira per month.

Most, prof. Have there other businesses,

So, how is Nigeria bad?

---- if a prof. now need loan to buy Corrolla sport, I think, he need to ask his village people why?

All this naira land kids grin grin grin grin grin grin

******* if you actually see a Bleep up country, no one will tell you.****""""

**""" Nigeria is Bleep?? You can still buy data and change phone from left over that your parent give you .?

Ask Venezuela, Yemen, Syria, most Latin America, most East Africa countries.

Ask the Asian countries like Philippines, Thailand, Cambodian even your China, forget what is happening at their cities. That is what Chinese what you to see.

Al- jesera documentary will tell some details ( watch - Inside story and learn ).

Keep on ranting. Why serious youths are making it big.

##$#$$*"***"*Containers keep on landing on daily basis at Appapa, for serious minded youths.

You're tired? ::;::;;; Libya is calling grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Smartwave:
To be a prof. with hard work :- 15 - 16years.

And mind you, A prof. Is equivalent of Permanent Sec.

And a prof. Can visit as much as many university, as visiting lecturer,

A prof. Is automatic university Senate member - extral allowance.

A prof. Retired and collect is full salary as monthly pension just like permanent Sec.

Check other countries:::::::

When you actually add, :- earn allowance, and other allowances --- a Prof. take home close to a million naira per month.

Most, prof. Have there other businesses,

So, how is Nigeria bad?

---- if a prof. now need loan to buy Corrolla sport, I think, he need to ask his village people why?

All this naira land kids grin grin grin grin grin grin

******* if you actually see a Bleep up country, no one will tell you.****""""

**""" Nigeria is Bleep?? You can still buy data and change phone from left over that your parent give you .?

Ask Venezuela, Yemen, Syria, most Latin America, most East Africa countries.

Ask the Asian countries like Philippines, Thailand, Cambodian even your China, forget what is happening at their cities. That is what Chinese what you to see.

Al- jesera documentary will tell some details ( watch - Inside story and learn ).

Keep on ranting. Why serious youths are making it big.

##$#$$*"***"*Containers keep on landing on daily basis at Appapa, for serious minded youths.

You're tired? ::;::;;; Libya is calling grin grin grin grin grin

look at this one cheesy cheesy

first of all, i am not a Nigerian resident so that talk does not apply to me

second, I'm from an upper middle class igbo family (I can't say rich because we are not billionaires ) so i have rhat back up and education in case things go south for me here

So I am NOT one of those deprived citizens

but I cannot in good conscience say because my life is good, and my parents in Nigeria are living good that Nigeria is a good place

Nigeria is HELLFIRE for most Nigerians
when I went for service back then
I saw poverty that traumatised me
the type I won't see much in say Lagos or Abuja

it's a TERRIBLE SHITHOLE COUNTRY

When I am around and I see so many hungry people on the street's, it traumatises me undecided

Or go to those glorified fancy $hit you guys call "malls" and at the same same time are hordes of beggars
whatever I'm eating tastes like paper at that point

Look at how our family house both in Lagos and in the village is like prison yard
high fences
barbed wires
burglary proof everywhere
etc

I can't be happy when my country men are getting a raw deal

Nigeria is damaged
a major oil exporting country with billions of $$$ led by a complete idiot

Most NiggerAreans have not gotten to this level of consciousness yet
so I don't blame you guys when you young ones make comments like these

Una eye go soon clear

did this kid just mention East Africa and Latin America as countries worse than NiggerArea?

lmao cheesy

Apart from Honduras, Nicaragua, Bolivia, and El Salvador
No other Latin American country is worse than NiggerArea cheesy

as for east Africa
You cannot see the level of excruciating poverty I say a Kenya or Rwanda in Nigeria

we can say Uganda has a worse standards of living.

You need to travel more and see the world
and how far the rest of the world is leaving Nigger Area behind

You could not even spell Al Jazeera correctly cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Smartwave: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

look at this one cheesy cheesy

first of all, i am not a Nigerian resident so that talk does not apply to me

second, I'm from an upper middle class igbo family (I can't say rich because we are not billionaires ) so i have rhat back up and education in case things go south for me here

So I am NOT one of those deprived citizens

but I cannot in good conscience say because my life is good, and my parents in Nigeria are living good that Nigeria is a good place

Nigeria is HELLFIRE for most Nigerians
when I went for service back then
I saw poverty that traumatised me
the type I won't see much in say Lagos or Abuja

it's a TERRIBLE SHITHOLE COUNTRY

When I am around and I see so many hungry people on the street's, it traumatises me undecided

Or go to those glorified fancy $hit you guys call "malls" and at the same same time are hordes of beggars
whatever I'm eating tastes like paper at that point

Look at how our family house both in Lagos and in the village is like prison yard
high fences
barbed wires
burglary proof everywhere
etc

I can't be happy when my country men are getting a raw deal

Nigeria is damaged
a major oil exporting country with billions of $$$ led by a complete idiot

Most NiggerAreans have not gotten to this level of consciousness yet
so I don't blame you guys when you young ones make comments like these

Una eye go soon clear

did this kid just mention East Africa and Latin America as countries worse than NiggerArea?

lmao cheesy

Apart from Honduras, Nicaragua, Bolivia, and El Salvador
No other Latin American country is worse than NiggerArea cheesy

as for east Africa
You cannot see the level of excruciating poverty I say a Kenya or Rwanda in Nigeria

we can say Uganda has a worse standards of living.

You need to travel more and see the world
and how far the rest of the world is leaving Nigger Area behind

You could not even spell Al Jazeera correctly cheesy cheesy
nobody ask you about your tribe before vomiting or exhibiting your chest beating character.

Every country have three class of citizen

Western countries have homeless citizen also, don't tell me about beautiful places in western country because they have their ghetto too.

Continue to be fooling yourself. "You're outside the country grin grin" ::;- tell that to your village people.

Many travel outside and come back like a fool.

You're outside country and see a prof. From your village that need $1.2M loan to buy Toyota corolla sport grin

I believe, you don't even pass through any of higher Institution in Nigeria. If you do, you will not be talking like this. Because, the car parks in Nigeria institutions is like multiple car dealers stores.

Nigeria students use best cars, talk less the Academic staff and non - Teaching staff.

Visit Nigeria primary and secondary schools and see how teachers park SUV.

Then, you will know that you need to work hard and stop this your online ranting because of one boy travel to Dubai and become a clean, singing and dancing, you are now comparing him with Nigeria Prof.

Do you know how many domestic servants allowances added on top of prof. Salary? In the name of monetization?

Even Lect. III or Graduate Asst. In Nigeria are not poor.

#### A rich kid don't reason like yours?

####$$ stop forming fool, pls, be yourself.

#youknowthatyouarelyingbutcontiune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.