Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore (55622 Views)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Corrosiveman(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Igbos are not joining anything before you tag it Igbo revolution
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2019
bishop4life:

The greatest problem with Nigeria is having many tribal bigots like you.

By the way,is it because sowore said it that people like you believed?
Many person has been saying it before now.
I personally said it on this forum even before election that Nigeria's only remedy is revolution.
Sadly, it may not come. Its not igbo or yoruba thin, it wont come because our youths are lazy brains. That's why those old men are holding them captive in the first place.
Please stop attacking the young man.

It was Igbos themselves that tagged it a Yoruba revolution not him.

Eventhough they conveniently forgot that Sowore is not Yoruba.

Corrosiveman:
Igbos are not joining anything before you tag it
Igbo revolution

Here is one of the commentators

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2019
I am loving this. IMN vows to keep Abj under lock and key, while RN takes over Lagos.

A better version of the last mass protest loading.

Bubu shot himself on the foot. He just added fuel to fire.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by kitaatita: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Optional09:
Information reaching me tonight that the Nigerians DSS invaded Omoyele Sowore apartment in Ikeja and whisk him away to their office in Magodo in Ikeja Lagos.

Fellow Nigerians, We must immediately start the Revolution with the demand of Omoyele’s release if we keep quiet we will all be killed one by one regardless of your affiliations or your smartness. We should all resist oppression in the interest of the next generation. Let’s demand Omoyele’s release now! #RevolutionNow

Revolution is not same as street demonstration.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by backnbeta(f): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2019
youngestuk:
bros the battle has been lost on Election Day. Let us all enjoy this next 4 years. grin
Let's not give up so easily bro...the next election is another lost battle. We can't afford to waste another 8 years! If we start the fight now, we may correct the ills before 2023

akiOYIBO:

Stop worrying, u wont see a single Igbo there. The people you killed, lied against, poured acid on, invaded and devastated their homes, laughed and mocked at their proscription. Now u want them to join you in your quest to selfish interest. You must be a lunatic. Did u join them in their own revolution? We are not Nigerians, go and fight for your one Nigeria. Fulani will wipe you people out, one by one. Afterall, u cant answer for nothing.
This is one of the reasons our leaders will continue to have their way! High time we team up to stand for a good cause, regardless of ethnicity!

3 Likes

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Alexrayz(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
judgementyard:
Is this the beginning of the end?
I saw it coming, if the present generation of Nigerian youths fails to speak up and act now ,then the battle has been lost.
Fela comes to mind.....I no wan die ,mama dey for house...................
Bob Marley....stand up for your right

You definitely don't know Nigerians then it be easier to pass through the eye of a needle than see them coming to fight for revolution this can only work if it starts from the north if u thinking south will come out and like fight for revolution or anything u dreaming they like adapting and they continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by akiOYIBO: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Modphase:
and I was here worried Igbos won’t be joining the protest according to many foolish PDP Igbo supporters since It’s being led by a Yoruba ?!
Stop worrying, u wont see a single Igbo there. The people you killed, lied against, poured acid on, invaded and devastated their homes, laughed and mocked at their proscription. Now u want them to join you in your quest to selfish interest. You must be a lunatic. Did u join them in their own revolution? We are not Nigerians, go and fight for your one Nigeria. Fulani will wipe you people out, one by one. Afterall, u cant answer ally for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Akoniakin(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
If this is true...I think the silent to this means silent to common man's voice against oppressors.
A quick response is required of those that believes in betterment of Nigeria as a country!
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by srclark: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2019
one of the fastest ways to make it in naija is when you form revolution .They will just form arrest then pay him .The same way our ipob oga has been settled and is flexing himself

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by saintchibu(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Optional09:
Information reaching me tonight that the Nigerians DSS invaded Omoyele Sowore apartment in Ikeja and whisk him away to their office in Magodo in Ikeja Lagos.

Fellow Nigerians, We must immediately start the Revolution with the demand of Omoyele’s release if we keep quiet we will all be killed one by one regardless of your affiliations or your smartness. We should all resist oppression in the interest of the next generation. Let’s demand Omoyele’s release now! #RevolutionNow
Source of this information please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by opribo(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Bubu has become super desperate.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2019
akiOYIBO:
He castigated IPOB, aided Fulani in incarcerating and attemting to kill our leader Nnamdi Kanu, he was at forefront when his people and their media pulled GEJ down, he sang their praises when they massacred and proscribed innocent IPOB, he laughed when they were poured acid and meant to drink from the mud.
And today, he wants revolution, idiot. The same revolution he condemned in 2015. Oh! Chukwu Okike Abiama may he be butchered and killed in custody. Isee Isee Isee

And him and your leader are now best of friends. So why are you still bitter? Are you alomo?

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Aystarz: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
odaniel1:
I have said it over and again. We are all HYPOCRITES!
Nothing will be done. U and i will sit and watch; and so will every other revolution be. Nigerians don't like to die. We like to live exist. So much some of us would have overthrown God.

What's life without purpose, without anything to stand for or against? Nigerians aren't living, they're only existing.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by echibuogwu(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Let’s see how many people he will arrest when the revolution starts. Buhari is currently the dumbest president in the world

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by lomprico(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
sowore should not have used the word 'revolution' for the protest.
I knew this will happen.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by KingOdart(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2019
bishop4life:

The greatest problem with Nigeria is having many tribal bigots like you.

By the way,is it because sowore said it that people like you believed?
Many person has been saying it before now.
I personally said it on this forum even before election that Nigeria's only remedy is revolution.
Sadly, it may not come. Its not igbo or yoruba thin, it wont come because our youths are lazy brains. That's why those old men are holding them captive in the first place.

You see many Igbo are already making this tribal on Nairaland since it started

They are tagging it Yoruba revolution when Sowore is not even Yoruba but Ijaw from Ondo
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Lugianostar(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2019
Am going for his release immediately
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by 12345baba(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Who wan die,?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by akiOYIBO: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
specter:

And him and your leader are now best of friends. So why are you still bitter? Are you alomo?
No, I am not. He is because my leader have dumped him and now he's going to die grin
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by fulli16(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Modphase:
But Igbos already said they won’t join in the uprising since it’s not being led by an Igbo.

Say the one u know....When did Igbos say that...was it a unanimous decision?

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by kaeycea(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
When Kanu was arrested yorubas cheered Buhari,and were making noise that Kanu will rot in jail,

now they want igbos to join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Stop bringing tribal angle to this struggle. You sound stupid and foolish.
Is your thinking power so low that you can't a meaningful contribution unless it has to be tribal.
Organisers need support and words of encouragement.
Stop being tribal fool

4 Likes

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Modphase:
But Igbos already said they won’t join in the uprising since it’s not being led by an Igbo.

your point?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by PHILipu1(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Optional09:

Put your children in the front and we will follow.
Will those calling for revolution today follow if they had won the last election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2019
akiOYIBO:

No, I am not. He is because my leader have dumped him and now he's going to die grin

Okay good luck Mr. Alomo bitters . Greet kasapreko for me.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by lomprico(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Modphase:
and I was here worried Igbos won’t be joining the protest according to many foolish PDP Igbo supporters since It’s being led by a Yoruba ?!

your point again bigot?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Rebuke:

Is this yhur best shot? This is very worrisome.

Mehn! If all yhu think matters most is first to comment on ish like this, then I fear for our youths. Speechless.
brother need not fear...with the population of stupid youths we have in this country...no hope for Nigeria atall...some Nigerian youth are just too dumb for my likeness brother........

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by akiOYIBO: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
specter:

Okay good luck Mr. Alomo bitters . Greet kasapreko for me.
OK grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by DANIEL968: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Am ashamed to be call a Nigeria.
Nigeria of today is no longer Nigeria that my father pay the prize of this lives to keep us at one. what a shame country do we now living on. buhari your cup will soon full.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by IamPlato(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2019
Optional09:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/02/breaking-dss-arrests-sowore
tell Me Where To Meet You. Are We Using Guns Or Sticks For The Revolution
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Aystarz: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:
A generation of docile youths whose future is being mortgaged and they can't do anything about it.

This generation never even suffer reach. When e reach koko level way ordinary garri go scarce dem, dem eye go clear. Sowore had no business fighting for fools who have no clue how they want to lead their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2019
akiOYIBO:

who is your leader??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.