Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore (55563 Views)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by NinjaMetahuman: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

You know nothing but you just come online to spit trash

Some part of Ondo are Ijaw

Some part of Ijaw are in Ondo State
Sowore is not Yoruba but Ijaw stop calling it Yoruba revolution
It was Ijaw that was written on his Wikipedia page not Yoruba
dude,
Shut the Bleep up.
Has sowore come out to tell you he is not yoruba?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Modphase: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
What to say in supporting foolish n disguising PDP apologists ?! In response to earning $2000 you are right I don’t not but I have earn 20 times over that in less than a month. You are free to scroll tru comment n threads on NL to see what thread n comment some Igbos are creating. Plus am not the one to sugarcoat anyone’s foolishness cos he is a Jew.

martowskin1:

When buhari said Nigeria youth are lazy, he is talking about someone like u, see how stupid ur reasoning are...

Somebody was arrested by DSS and all u could mention is IGBO this, IGBo that..

What is even wrong with youth of this days..... Am so sure ur are not earning up to 2000$ a month....

U are not even sure where ur life will be in the next five years.... The reason is because u lack simple reasoning, u don't even know what to say and when to say them not to look stupid
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by NinjaMetahuman: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Igbos are not joining anything before you tag it
Igbo revolution
another dumb post.

Who would call them serial failures and reknown cowards to join anything to begin with.

Igbo revolutionn kwa.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by KingOdart(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
dude,

Shut the Bleep up.

Has sowore come out to tell you he is not yoruba?

In his statement last year at the Arogbo Ijaw king's palace

He called himself Ijaw not Yoruba

It is Ijaw that was written on his Wikipedia page not Yoruba

So you are the one that need to shut the Bleep up!

1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by obama30: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Optional09:
Information reaching me tonight that the Nigerians DSS invaded Omoyele Sowore apartment in Ikeja and whisk him away to their office in Magodo in Ikeja Lagos.

Fellow Nigerians, We must immediately start the Revolution with the demand of Omoyele’s release if we keep quiet we will all be killed one by one regardless of your affiliations or your smartness. We should all resist oppression in the interest of the next generation. Let’s demand Omoyele’s release now! #RevolutionNow

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/02/breaking-dss-arrests-sowore

And when they persecuted nnamdi kanu you didn't protest because he was talks, is turn by turn
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by mindtricks: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Modphase:
and I was here worried Igbos won’t be joining the protest according to many foolish PDP Igbo supporters since It’s being led by a Yoruba ?!

Nigerians are jokers. When things deteriorate well enough, people will come to accept how misplaced it arguing based on tribal affiliation and the likes. Nigeria's wicked leaders remain united in their misgovernance and oppression of the common people irrespective of their tribes.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Tumbulum: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
DonJossydirich:
What of the educated fools from the South West,that voted this same government in mass?
go check the stats the vote from south west was evenly shared.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by matthyking(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkucnFxx2So WHY WE NEED THIS REVOLUTION
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by judgementyard(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
sykeng:

Tribal bigot, as a delta guy I'm fully in support of sowore, wetin concern Igbo man with the topic now
you even get time to reply him. I pity all tribal bigots.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Zynoxtech: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2019
His followers are all bunch of betrayals
Niaja4real:
Will u people stop speaking grammar & move to action?
I would have expected the group to hit the streets of Nigeria with utmost alacrity even this morning & not wait till the said August 5th
And demand for the immediate & unconditional release of Comrade Omoyele Sowore
All this grammar is not talking us anywhere, it has never taken us somewhere in the past, & neither will it take us anywhere now
And besides, the government of the day is dictatorial & does not hear nor understands grammar, but only actions
#FreeOmoyeleSoworeNow@FG@DSS
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by NinjaMetahuman: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

In his statement last year at the Arogbo Ijaw king's palace

He called himself Ijaw not Yoruba

It is Ijaw that was written on his Wikipedia page not Yoruba

So you are the one that need to shut the Bleep up!
who cares?
As long as sowore is from ondo ( a yoruba territory) and bears yoruba name, he is yoruba to me.
Not like he was born in delta and migrated to ondo.

why do you have problem with the protest being tagged yoruba revolution?
Its not like sowore committed any crime that we don't want him to be tagged with us.

We are not cowards that carried a coup, benefitted immensely from the coup, and suddenly deny their brother in arm that carried out the coup when shiit hit the fan.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Topccy007z: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019
bonnylight003:
He knew he will be arrested...they guy just wan form kanu for Yoruba land...

But he failed from onset... Nothing make sense past trailblazer...

If no be original...e no fit be original..

He had all opportunity to support kanu..but he chose to be antagonist..

Sucking and eating Buharis poo...

His love for fame betray his agenda...

Same death he wished on ipob...during python dance ..will come on him and his fellows ragers...

Kama is a bitch...

Any Easterner going out to dance unclad....should double-check his sanity.
I pity your dumb ass*

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by emmasege: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari is an avoidable national disaster but NIGERIA fell for his scam.

I'm happy I've never been his fan. As a matter of fact, a friend of Buhari can never be my friend.

Cursed be the day that Buhari was foisted on Nigeria, and cursed be anyone who still supports this national curse.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by tigerclaws: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Modphase:
What to say in supporting foolish n disguising PDP apologists ?! In response to earning $2000 you are right I don’t not but I have earn 20 times over that in less than a month. You are free to scroll tru comment n threads on NL to see what thread n comment some Igbos are creating. Plus am not the one to sugarcoat anyone’s foolishness cos he is a Jew.

[/s]
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

STFU. This government is almost 5years. Same clueless idiots still running the affairs of the nation. Same useless dictators. Think before you reply me. This is a public forum you are not talking to your 4year old brother..

An election was conducted this year. Buhari was elected. Blame those who elected them. If you don't know the meaning of an election, then bye.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by genesishouse: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
There shall be no revolution. We don't want revolution. we prefer CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL of which Sowore is a signatory to the treaty. He joined hands with other evil souls to bring this evil upon Nigeria. Let him taste the real change and next level.
When they went to ojota to protest for petrol increment but the time the real price hike came, everyone remained silent because it is change and a conspiracy to hold power.
Sowore was instrumental in bringing him to power and now you call him daft. Did he become daft after he assumed the role of president or you knew this all along and still went ahead to vote him in?
Sowore please face the music.
You are now an orphan, I never knew you were an ijaw no longer a yoruba
Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by KingOdart(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
who cares?
As long as sowore is from ondo ( a yoruba territory) and bears yoruba name, he is yoruba to me.
Not like he was born in delta and migrated to ondo.

why do you have problem with the protest being tagged yoruba revolution?
Its not like sowore committed any crime that we don't want him to be tagged with us.

We are not cowards that carried a coup, benefitted immensely from the coup, and suddenly deny their brother in arm that carried out the coup when shiit hit the fan.

You can say you don't care, that is you

But Sowore is an Ijaw that is a fact

Sowore is not a Yoruba man
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by gly(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2019
youngestuk:
bros the battle has been lost on Election Day. Let us all enjoy this next 4 years. grin

Bros who told you all hope is lost? It is only when we allow Buhari to continue for the next four years that we will say all hope is lost. This revolution protest must be done along side any thing that we put our country back to a sane clime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by NinjaMetahuman: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

You can say you don't care, that is you
But Sowore is an Ijaw that is a fact

Sowore is not a Yoruba man
are eguns yorubas?
Are aworis yorubas?
Are ijebus yorubas?
Are oyo people yoruba?
What makes you yoruba?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Reeses: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:
Will u people stop speaking grammar & move to action?
I would have expected the group to hit the streets of Nigeria with utmost alacrity even this morning & not wait till the said August 5th
And demand for the immediate & unconditional release of Comrade Omoyele Sowore
All this grammar is not talking us anywhere, it has never taken us somewhere in the past, & neither will it take us anywhere now
And besides, the government of the day is dictatorial & does not hear nor understands grammar, but only actions
#FreeOmoyeleSoworeNow@FG@DSS
Why are you waiting on other people to start? Lead the front already
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2019
I need a shotgun majorly a pumpi
Or a semi auto

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by gly(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2019
genesishouse:
There shall be no revolution. We don't want revolution. we prefer CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL of which Sowore is a signatory to the treaty. He joined hands with other evil souls to bring this evil upon Nigeria. Let him taste the real change and next level.
When they went to ojota to protest for petrol increment but the time the real price hike came, everyone remained silent because it is change and a conspiracy to hold power.
Sowore was instrumental in bringing him to power and now you call him daft. Did he become daft after he assumed the role of president or you knew this all along and still went ahead to vote him in?
Sowore please face the music.
You are now an orphan, I never knew you were an ijaw no longer a yoruba
Bunch of hypocrites

Yes and true and he, sowore also attested to it. All these were done to rescue the sinking ship of Nigeria as a country and now the time has come to rescue this same sinking ship that has gotten to the abbysal plane of the ocean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by selemo: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
jk200:
Na who dey advice buhari sef?

He don shot himself with this arrest.

It is time we take up arms and fight for our freedom. The revolution will start by killing those who does not join first..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by KingOdart(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
are eguns yorubas?

Are aworis yorubas?

Are ijebus yorubas?

Are oyo people yoruba?

What makes you yoruba?

To be Yoruba you must be descendants of Obatala or Oduduwa in Ile ife

Egun people are not Yoruba and they have never claim to be Yoruba

Egun people migrated from Benin Republic

Out of all the tribe you listed only Egun are not Yoruba

Apoi tribe where Sowore Originated from have always been listed as part of Ijaw people not Yoruba

Wouldn't it be stupidity and obvious denial to state otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Indeed Nigeria Is A ZOO NATION, MR BUHARI Is The Chief Commander Of Zoo Republic And Life Patron Of Fulani Herdsmen Association Of Nigeria
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Here OUR PROTEST WHEN NNAMDI KANU WAS ARRESTED

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ejimatic: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you see reasons why 1960 leaders go rule us till jesus comes....
. The truth is there is a ruling class in Nigeria. Any young one who wants to make an impact should join a political party.If a young person contests and loses he can not use revolution to make identity. That is where treason and felony will come in.If we want to break the cabal of rulership we must actively take part in politics not in a violent demonstration whose end will add more to the youth crisis.Additionally. regional revolution is meaningless .IT is only when all tribes are involved that it can be successful.Is this feasible? My advice is do not use your life for a meaningless sacrifice.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by 989900: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2019
The intelligence, military, and para military outfits in this country are fxcking m0r0ns!!!

I was just telling a friend (who lives outside the country) on WhatsApp call yesterday morning that, Sowore is an unrepentant/unapologetic/stubborn critic/demonstrator/protester who relishes the pain and discomfort of arrest as long as it is of a cause, and his plan is to get arrested!

I know Sowore personally (through Majek the then SUG president . . .who was a 'die harder' radical then . . . whatever happened to his voice now) when he was in Unilag. These guys confronted military juntas, these guys are of the Gani Fawehinmi stock (the average Ondo man is very stubborn . . . they're my people, I know them very well), they don't fear detention -- they revel in it, they look forward to it, it only makes them stronger and famous -- the FG just played into Sowore's hand!

Now, Sowore is going to be very famous . . . watch out for him in the 2023 or 2027 presidential elections.

If I were PMB, I'd send representatives to the protest for good governance -- meaning, I'm with you -- simples!

Firigbon o si ilekun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Modphase: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
You are not calling your lord n saviors on NL today ?!
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Basher8583: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
uruba23:

Small mind,if you must follow a Shepherd definitely not one that is Chief propagandists of fake news. If the Young people with all their IQ and EQ can't vote him into power then definitely he has a character defect.He should stop all this nonsensical activism that only throw aspersions on the government of the day.

Spot on. You spoke my mind
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Basher8583: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
989900:
The intelligence, military, and para military outfits in this country are fxcking m0r0ns!!!

I was just telling a friend (who lives outside the country) on WhatsApp call yesterday morning that, Sowore is an unrepentant/unapologetic/stubborn critic/demonstrator/protester who relishes the pain and discomfort of arrest as long as it is of a cause, and his plan is to get arrested!

I know Sowore personally (through Majek the then SUG president . . .who was a 'die harder' radical then . . . whatever happened to his voice now) when he was in Unilag. These guys confronted military juntas, these guys are of the Gani Fawehinmi stock (the average Ondo man is very stubborn . . . they're my people, I know them very well), they don't fear detention -- they revel in it, they look forward to it, it only makes them stronger and famous -- the FG just played into Sowore's hand!

Now, Sowore is going to be very famous . . . watch out for him in the 2023 or 2027 presidential elections.

If I were PMB, I'd send representatives to the protest for good governance -- meaning, I'm with you -- simples!

Firigbon o si ilekun.

You can wait and see. Later you will realise that your theory and model does not work in Nigeria. We are not fools.

If sowore cannot start the revolution before the election then why start it after he contested and lost. It speaks volume.

Buhari knows how to deal with trouble makers

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.