Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore (55556 Views)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Vinstel: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2019
They want to stop the revolution march. Trait of a dictator. Buhari is a smelly he-goat
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by IFIRI(f): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2019
This is serious
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Donattoe(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Maybe he was about to say Japaa, before he was arrested grin
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
we no dey brag. Bt chartered accountant no fit dey sell gala

You are a banker, yet you couldn't upload the picture from your gallery, you had to screenshot another persons WhatsApp status? Bloody fool.

Goat dey brag ontop 30k marketing job. Make poverty kill you there.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Donattoe:
Maybe he was about to say Japaa, before he was arrested grin

Shutup. These people are trying to deliver you and your household from poverty. Get sense
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
GlassDoc:
ARREST OF OMOYELE SOWORE: THE REVOLUTION SHALL NOT BE STOPPED!!!

Comrades of #RevolutionNow

The National Action Committee of #RevolutionNow August 05 "Days of Rage" protest has confirmed that Omoyele Sowore, AAC National Chairman, and member of the Coalition for Revolution (CORE), has been arrested and taken away by the Department of State Security (DSS) to an unknown destination.

We are working to get more information concerning this development and to organise legal intervention to secure his immediate release. We shall provide information on further developments as it becomes available.

Sowore's arrest attests to the validity of our struggle to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of a ruling class that aims to keep NIgeria's working people under perpetual oppression. For sixty years they have kept Nigerians enslaved under their incompetent, corrupt, and irresponsible rule. Now, we the people have had enough and are ready to take back our country, to take back the political power and national wealth that rightly belong to us.

The arrest of Sowore is definite and clear evidence that they are afraid of #RevolutionNow.

This is why we must intensify our preparation. Get the word out to as many people as you can. Mobilise on your street, your campus, workplace, marketplace, bus stop, everywhere. The battle has begun. Let the mighty people of Nigeria stand for liberty and justice in this country.

They have arrested Sowore, but they cannot break our will for freedom from their oppression.

We shall not be intimidated; neither shall we be moved. We shall go ahead with our protest on August 5. We shall come out in our droves!

In unity and with one mighty voice, we shall tell the oppressor class:
"This is our country!"
"This is our land!"
"We reject you and your policies!"
"Pack your load and go!"

Victory is certain, because a people united can never be defeated. So let us come out in our Days of Rage, starting August 5.

#RevolutionNow! #ThrowDemOut!!

National Action Committee
#Days of Rage

From what you stated here, the goal of this revolution is to destabilise government that was duely elected, then get your person in to replace the "oppressors".

DSS did the right thing. This government is less than a year for crying out loud. Let's do the right thing, not using corruption to fight corruption.

Let's be smart about getting the change we want.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Donattoe(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=80891245]

Shutup. These people are trying to deliver you and your household from poverty. Get sense

It's like you've not taken your medication yet, mad goat.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Opzy94(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2019
flyingdutchman:
Chwww! Buhari go fall for this gambit! Chai! Buhari don chop pawn, exposing his rook in the process!

Guy howfar? How we fit connect play chess online??
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Donattoe post=80891434][/quote]

Be intelligent for once in your life...This passive and useless life you have been living, what good has come out of it? Calf..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2019
Newboss:

From what you stated here, the goal of this revolution is to destabilise government that was duely elected, then get your person in to replace the "oppressors".

DSS did the right thing. This government is less than a year for crying out loud. Let's do the right thing, not using corruption to fight corruption.

Let's be smart about getting the change we want.

This government is less than a year? Are you mad?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Newboss(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

This government is less than a year? Are you mad?

2019 election.

We're still in 2019. Yes, it's less than a year we elected Buhari
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Newboss:

2019 election.

We're still in 2019. Yes, it's less than a year we elected Buhari

STFU. This government is almost 5years. Same clueless idiots still running the affairs of the nation. Same useless dictators. Think before you reply me. This is a public forum you are not talking to your 4year old brother..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ttmax09(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
jk200:
Na who dey advice buhari sef?

He don shot himself with this arrest.

As in ehn big time, the guy has shot himself
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Bahddo(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
sidonlook:
I think this is a lost battle. We lost the day we voted for this government. We have to endure the next 4 years.
Do you expect the state with good governance to join in this revolt?
What does Sowore want to achieve? Whatever it may be, he should know that there is a civil and peaceful process to achieve it.
We elected our reps and senators to represent us in the government. So if things are not work do the reps and senators representing us see it the way we see it ?
Don't you think the revolt should be against our reps and senators for not propagating our interest and checkmating the executive for their anti people activities?
Sowore fails to realise that the enemy he and his group try to fight in Abuja and all over the country is living in their neighborhood..
Do they want the military to take over power again or what do they want to achieve?
Do they want the president impeached ? For what sin?
Many questions begging for answers.
IT IS A LOST BATTLE.
5 August is a Monday. Do they want me to leave my small employment means of livelihood to join in a protest ? Such a group will be made up of the jobless
HE is threading the way to loosing 2023 again if he has interest to try again.

memoirs of the typical Nigerian with cowardice disguised as caution. It's sad that the majority are this foolish. We don't realize that our leaders ought to be there to SERVE us, not RULE us, or maybe we have been collectively battered into docile submission.

Many of the countries you now admire only became what they are because their citizens, at some point, were not too scared to stand up and DEMAND accountability from their leaders.

Continue in your chains - mental, financial and all. Just don't try to pass off your cowardice as the right thing to do. Let whoever wants to join the protest join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by CrystalMax: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2019
The same thing they did to 2face.
He was forced to call off the protest then, yet many Nigerians never understood that, they started abusing him.
I hope they won't force Sowore to call off this protest and if they do, please we shouldn't call him a coward.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by DonJossydirich(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/02/breaking-dss-arrests-sowore[/quote] Na him sabi
He campaigned for change agenda,he got change.Now he want a revolution. Who does that?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Femeto: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore the commedian.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You are a banker, yet you couldn't upload the picture from your gallery, you had to screenshot another persons WhatsApp status? Bloody fool.

Goat dey brag ontop 30k marketing job. Make poverty kill you there.
i used it so i go fit use the smiley on whatsapp to block my face( it says my status). My first job some 8 years ago was 160k lol. U can imagine how much he be now lol. U can check my nairaland pic to see its the same tall person. Ogun kill u der
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
i used it so i go fit use the smiley on whatsapp to block my face. My first job some 8 years ago was 160k lol. U can imagine how much he be now lol. U can check my nairaland pic to see its the same tall person. Ogun kill u der

You are a bloody liar. Well anything that makes you happy..You are earning over 7billion a month and you want to run to Canada.. Haha. I pity you and yours..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You are a bloody liar. Well anything that makes you happy..You are earning over 7billion a month and you want to run to Canada.. Haha. I pity you and yours..
even those in shell and other oil companies are also going to canada. Its not about money bro. Nigeria is doomed . U need to go to where ur live has value. Just yesterday 2 of my colleagues resigned and are going to canada too. When i finally go.i go hola u grin. U can see where u live in my dp. Post urs bro . U beta flee 9ja if u can
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
even those in shell and other oil companies are also going to canada. Its not about money bro. Nigeria is doomed . U need to go to where ur live has value. Just yesterday 2 of my colleagues resigned and are going to canada too. When i finally go.i go hola u grin. U can see where u live in my dp. Post urs bro . U beta flee 9ja if u can

Bye bye..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Bye bye..
tongue tongue
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
tongue tongue

It's good to dream and wish...But then reality would hit you, and you would stand up from that your toilet you call a house and carry your gala and start chasing vehicles...Lol. I pity you and yours..
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

It's good to dream and wish...But then reality would hit you, and you would stand up from that your toilet you call a house and carry your gala and start chasing vehicles...Lol. I pity you and yours..
ur name na that london bad boy. U dey London I was in birmingham from 2005 to 2008 in a place called ward end with post code b8 2xg . See me in Trafalgar square in 08. No be only gala. Still the same tall guy
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by OMG1: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
bonnylight003:
He knew he will be arrested...they guy just wan form kanu for Yoruba land...

But he failed from onset... Nothing make sense past trailblazer...

If no be original...e no fit be original..

He had all opportunity to support kanu..but he chose to be antagonist..

Sucking and eating Buharis poo...

His love for fame betray his agenda...

Same death he wished on ipob...during python dance ..will come on him and his fellows ragers...

Kama is a bitch...

Any Easterner going out to dance unclad....should double-check his sanity.

I am a South Easterner and I can say you're dumb. This is the time for everybody to put ethnic and religious sentiments aside and fight against the impending loom befalling us all as a country.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by DonJossydirich(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Tumbulum:
you hit the nail on the head. That's why the northern elite has kept the major part of the population away from education and exposure to critical thinking.
Nigeria will not survive the foolishness of the northern government.
What of the educated fools from the South West,that voted this same government in mass?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by OMG1: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Afonjas, make una cry una cry

I am a South Easterner and I can say you're dumb. This is the time for everybody to put ethnic and religious sentiments aside and fight against the impending loom befalling us all as a country.

This is why Nairaland needs to introduce dislike and button
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by seunjungle1(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2019
I thought you get sense..
Don't you know that this coming revolution has a hand writing of KANU and Sowore himself. You finally showed it that the same blood that ran in your father's veins still runs in your veins too...bloody idiõt.
If this revolution activities should failed this time around, we all in buhari soup.

bonnylight003:
He knew he will be arrested...they guy just wan form kanu for Yoruba land...

But he failed from onset... Nothing make sense past trailblazer...

If no be original...e no fit be original..

He had all opportunity to support kanu..but he chose to be antagonist..

Sucking and eating Buharis poo...

His love for fame betray his agenda...

Same death he wished on ipob...during python dance ..will come on him and his fellows ragers...

Kama is a bitch...

Any Easterner going out to dance unclad....should double-check his sanity.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by NinjaMetahuman: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos are nov joining you yorubas in any revolution,because if some negative happen along the line,you yorubas will tag it igbo revolution.
dumb post.

Like yorubas ever need people that ran and their dressed Like a sissy to escape in the face of python to fight their battle to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by mindtricks: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
am doing the needful. I dey go canada. Sowore is a clown

Escapist strategy to the rescue?
While not totally bad travelling out, the whites don't really care when they treat us bad even if we are there because we have bad governments. All the issues bedevilling us are our problem, ours to solve, not theirs. Why should they be bothered.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by mindtricks: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Afonjas, make una cry una cry
Bad government is all Nigerians problem o, not just a section of country. Divide and rule has been effective in Nigerias sticked leaders dealing with the ordinary Nigerians who don't look far.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by GoodGovernance: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

STFU. This government is almost 5years. Same clueless idiots still running the affairs of the nation. Same useless dictators. Think before you reply me. This is a public forum you are not talking to your 4year old brother..

But you argue like a four year old.

The Nigerians that just renewed the mandate of Buhari know that the next election is around the corner for another change of government.That is revolution through democracy,any other way is Treason!

Losers should not be allowed to camouflage and fool others,in the name of revolution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.