Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped (32633 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by dazzlingd(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019

Let them pray and sing the way Paul and Silas did.... That's all they need and the God of Israel will deliver them.

Religion is scam

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Larryallovernig: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
God dey
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by KINGwax007(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
I wonder why people get agitated over other people's contrary opinions and beliefs. There's no proof that freeze's opinion is correct or the church's, except with controls from a book that was written by men we didn't even know exists.

Point is, opinions should be respected.

Freeze is always an idiot! A pampered child that wants his way or others' ways may perish
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by IMASTEX: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Okay now
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Vinstel: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Foolish reaction from a foolish man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by oluxy(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2019
We are aware.
Thank you tax payer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by PureWhite(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
It is pitiable how people without spiritual understanding analyse spiritual issues.
May the good Lord set them free from their adoptors
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Adakintroy2: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2019
My own is Jonathan said you will regret this and you are.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by olisaEze(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Well that was very insensitive

Very very!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Grupo(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
PureWhite:
It is pitiable how people without spiritual understanding analyse spiritual issues.
May the good Lord set them free from their adoptors

Lol. If the lord had powers, he wouldn't have allowed them to be kidnapped in the first place. So, he's pretty powerless.

Adeboye should just take some money from last Sunday's tithe to settle the kidnappers.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by amazon14: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
If you no put tithe for your reaction wetin you gain

Uncle we mumu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by felaismyhero(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Well that was very insensitive
but asking churchmembers to pray is not insensitive abi? is god deaf? all the prayers nigerians have been praying about the country nko,cant he hear? action,not prayers solves problems

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by ALEXANDER51: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Insecurity!!! in the country, goverenment is doing less effort to curb the issue while our security agencies, nigeria police are busy taken money from road user including the army who use civiliance to do the same...GOD HELP MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by PureWhite(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
I pray that God reveal Himself to you

Grupo:

Lol. If the lord had powers, he wouldn't have allowed them to be kidnapped in the first place. So, he's pretty powerless.

Adeboye should just take some money from last Sunday's tithe to settle the kidnappers.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Jman06(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Why I find it so difficult to believe the Christian preachings!

We were told God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, but in cases like this when "god" is supposed to show his prowess and further win more followers for himself, he fails!

Well, I think I would have to start pretending that I believe even when I know deep down that all na wash! Nigerian Christians would rather have you pretend that you believe than being told the truth!

Wise men don't really make good Christians!!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Funmmyastic: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
I don't get Daddy Freeze point here,are they kidnapped because they were paying tithes?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Diss guy always ready to masturbate untop Rccg matter.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Jman06:
Why I find it so difficult to believe the Christian preachings!

We were told God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, but in cases like this when "god" is supposed to show his prowess and further win more followers for himself, he fails!

Well, I think I would have to start pretending that I believe even when I know deep down that all na wash! Nigerian Christians would rather have you pretend that you believe than being told the truth!

Wise men don't really make good Christians!!!

Well, the thing about us Chirstians is that we realise that we live in a 'fallen' world with a lot of evil.....and it is our job as Chritstians to make the world better by leading men and women to God.

That we have candles and lightbulbs means that darkness exists. That's why Jesus used the analogy of us his followers of being 'lights' in the world.

I hope the Pastors when they are freed work for a better society in Nigeria, by preaching to their members to always do the right thing, work hard, don't steal, don't support bad things, etc.....

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by dizon: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Freeze don come with bad belle
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Jman06(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I don't get Daddy Freeze point here,are they kidnapped because they were paying tithes?
He meant that they shouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place!

The omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent god to whom they pay tithes should have saved them from the kidnappers

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Grupo(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
PureWhite:
I pray that God reveal Himself to you

I've been hearing that since 2011. Please, when is this God finally going to reveal himself or herself to me?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2019
dazzlingd:

Let them pray and sing the way Paul and Silas did.... That's all they need and the God of Israel will deliver them.

Religion is scam
Jman06:
He meant that they shouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place!

The omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent god to whom they pay tithes should have saved them from the kidnappers

So you want God to free them, while the condtions that led to the men being kidnapped still remain?

You want me to give a diabetic medicine for his diabetes, and not tell him about diet, habits, etc?

The truth is, sometimes God allows bad things to happen, so that our Christian leaders, thinkers, followers, etc stop supporting sin and start doing the right thing.

Maybe it won't stop kidnapping...but it would reduce it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by Jman06(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

Well, the thing about us Chirstians is that we realise that we live in a 'fallen' world with a lot of evil.....and it is our job as Chritstians to make the world better by leading men and women to God.

That we have candles and lightbulbs means that darkness exists. That's why Jesus used the analogy of us his followers of being 'lights' in the world.

I hope the Pastors when they are freed work for a better society in Nigeria, by preaching to their members to always do the right thing, work hard, don't steal, don't support bad things, etc.....
One doesn't need to be a Christian to know that it's wrong to steal or to do wrong to others.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped by topstone4: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
zpraiz:
Nawa o a fellow human being was kidnapped and someone else is happy about it ,God help us

It only happened that the kidnapped told people that nothing bad can happen to those who pay tithe.
Now, we can all see that the message is false.

Christianity should be about carrying your cross, but your pastors only teach you the sweet part of Christianity, thereby making you half-baked Christians not prepared for the challenges.

Stop attacking daddy freeze. Instead, starts attacking the hypocrisy, lies, deceptions and false doctrines that have pervaded the Church.

Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos)