Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (43914 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by tuniski: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution. Started by arranging him to meet with Nnamdi kanu in US, to bring him to the level of Nnamdi Kanu. Then made him come back to Nigeria to be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu, thinking it will pull weight like Nnamdi Kanu. LOL.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
Sick!
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Oooops:

To think you are from my state yet talk like someone without sense!!!
Everybody is Yoruba in your eyes. That’s how far life has taken you! Pathetic. No wonder you are still like this...
We #Edo citizens has rejected you. You are not one of us! The most foolish amongst the Edo tribe still has sense more than you! SHAME

Oga I do not know how old you are ? Nigeria use to have men with back bone ? These days Fulani will come from nowhere and rape women working In their farm and their husbands will do nothing ! . unheard of

#EDO forever in my heart

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by BuhariDcow: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
To hell with the "Nigerian youth"
Oche211:

You are the perfect example of everything wrong with the Nigerian youth.
Cowardice, ethnic and tribal bigotry, religious bigotry, Suffering and smiling.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by bhella10: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Who is Sowore? Let him go cool off behind bars a little. People get arrested everyday without fuss why should Sowore's arrest be different? Fffuk him fffuk his followers and fffuk #Revolutionnow

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Omoslim26: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
sometimes I wonder if dis old man of a President knows we are operating a Democratic system at all he might be thinking 9ja is till on military level bcus there is no limit to d dullness of Mr President of ZA OZA ROOM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
NO reasonable igbo man will join in this Yoruba dance of shame called revolution.
hope you know sowore isn't a yoruba?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by kings59: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
dazzlingd:

Your brain is like a mustard seed.... Who said, it's a Yoruba fight....? Lol, in your mind it's pay back time ba.....hahahaha people wey mumu plenty.

Sowore and kanu's case are far apart.... Kanu was representing biafra, sowore only happens to be a Yoruba man fighting for revolution, he is not representing any Yoruba group...

Can't believe I share a country with low IQ people like you

You are the one with low IQ, your comment is exasperating, disgusting and absurd. Read your comments again and ask your self if you made any logical expression and meaningful word. You penchant of Internet warrior whose job is to type from brown roof republic with no reason and serving your master should go and have a rethink.

You collected 1k bribe from APC and you are here crying wolf, enjoy what you voted for.

The truth still remains, you guys are the cause of our efflorescence as a nation.

Contrary to Nnamdi kanu, he was fighting for peace, unarmed and with good intentions, but as a result of jealousy you and your slave masters unanimously connived, alligned and concatenated to render this nation backward so as not to progress.

I gat three words for you;

" Enjoy Your Change"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by chiagozien(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
hope you know sowore isn't a yoruba?
but he is from south west.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by xeroxje: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2019
online ranting has began by keyboard warriors...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Oooops:
Shame! Shame on this government! Shame on our religious leaders! Shame on our traditional leaders.
This country has failed us and trust me we will fail it.
Our leaders has failed us and we will return the favour by failing them.
We will shut down this country.
Revolution is coming, and it is NOW!!!

Yes, clowns everywhere. Lol
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by GoodGovernance: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Jokers.

We cannot get good governance via treason.

I will support a protest calling for good governance,signing of the electoral act and against corruption,crazy salary and allowances,etc,not the one calling for change of government, other than through the ballot.

BTW,democracy gives us the opportunity of a revolution every 4 years.

Our revolution should now focus on how to improve the electoral process,against rigging.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Saviola247: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Make una leave Afonja people. Them no serious. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
kings59:

You are the one with low IQ, your comment is exasperating, disgusting and absurd. Read your comments again and ask your self if you made any logical expression and meaningful word. You penchant of Internet warrior whose job is to type from brown roof republic with no reason and serving your master should go and have a rethink.

You collected 1k bribe from APC and you are here crying wolf, enjoy what you voted for.

The truth still remains, you guys are the cause of our efflorescence as a nation.

Contrary to Nnamdi kanu, he was fighting for peace, unarmed and with good intentions, but as a result of jealousy you and your slave masters unanimously connived, alligned and concatenated to render this nation backward so as not to progress.

" Enjoy Your Change"

Lool, people like you think introducing vocabularies into arguments automatically makes you sound sensible.... Even collect extra sheet join
Spare it please and hit the nail on the head.... It's a simple stuff.. Nnamdi kanu was fighting a cause of biafra, now tell me which group sowore is fighting for? Can you see your IQ is low

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Antoeni(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore is Acting On a script to help Further His Revolutionary Dream. Police, I believe no Need come to this House in the Dead of the Night to Arrest Him, If they Need Him, they will invite him. Many people in the country know Sowore to as a Dubious, Fraudulent Scam Artist. So for us to Believe Him we Need More Details to this Claim. We Need a CCTV Footage of the officers involve.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Sojebrand(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Doyin2:
The nation is facing serious security challenges but Sowore and other opportunists want to compound them ,abi.

The greatest revolution in a democracy is through the ballot box.Any grievances against the ballot box,is through the courts

Protests are normal in a democracy,but definitely not the one calling for change of government,other than through constitutional means.That is Treason!

You can protest against social welfare and other rights, not calling for change of a legitimate government,defacing the whole country with very inciting posters and inscriptions.

The only revolution that can happen in USA now,is through the ballot box,no matter how bad Trump is,I am sure sowore knows this.I hope fools following him,are also aware.

The Buhari government is definitely not the architect of our present predicament.
I don't understand, you mean this will work in Nigeria?

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
kings59:

" Enjoy Your Change"

How much were you and your people collecting from PDP over the years that kept you voting for the party since time immemorial despite the lack of meaningful developments in your region? Or, you wanted to tell the whole world that PDP didn't share money to you guys to buy your votes?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by KendrickAyomide: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution. Started by arranging him to meet with Nnamdi kanu in US, to bring him to the level of Nnamdi Kanu. Then made him come back to Nigeria to be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu, thinking it will pull weight like Nnamdi Kanu. LOL.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
your foolishness is hereditary and generational bro

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by iceberg02(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the venue for the protest in Lagos.... I'm in epe and I want to participate angry angry angry angry
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Omoslim26:
sometimes I wonder if dis old man of a President knows we are operating a Democratic system at all he might be thinking 9ja is till on military level bcus there is no limit to d dullness of Mr President of ZA OZA ROOM

Yeah, all miscreants will be allowed to plunge the country into crisis and chaos in the name of "operating a democracy". Someone contested for the presidential seat and he failed woefully. Three months later, he's leading revolutionary movement! That's like committing treason my friend.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by yemight2776(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2019
It is very impossible that Nigeria won't break during this Man time.........is even better

Check this out �
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
jchioma:
This government will end up destroying itself in the bid to suppress dissenting voices. The plan is to intimidate us and bring us to total silence.

But the battle just started for a government that is already running thin fighting insurgency, kidnapping, Shiites, etc. Buhari cup go full.

And it has never occurred to you and your likes, the downtrodden like you and your family are going to be the victims of these insecurity and unrests, nothing will touch Buhari, elites and their family. Even the leader of your movement, Sowore has USA green card, he will never be taken unaware!

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Vcblinks(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Revolution does not take place on twitter but on the streets.
Ask the Sudanese and Hong Kong.
Revolutions are Spontaneous and fuelled by the deep desires for change.
You don't give the government date for a showdown. When you enter the street, the show has began, the government meets you there.
Little sparks ignites the RAGES.
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.
Nigeria ns are the most stupid people on earth, cowards at it's peak.we only rant on social media and at the end nothing.that is why we are blessed with a cow as a president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Vcblinks:
Nigeria ns are the most stupid people on earth, cowards at it's peak.we only rant on social media and at the end nothing.that is why we are blessed with a cow as a president

And you, my friend, what category are you? Because I could see you wailing on a faceless forum, those on the twitter and Facebook are even doing better than you.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by blackslayer: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2019
buhari is the last democratically rigged president of nigeria! lol...can you imagine an inept northern farmer who has an f9 in mathematics governing a diverse country like nigeria full of intelligent folks? i weep for naija! buhari must go!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by femtex007(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

u ve said it all
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by ttmax09(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

I swear down he is the perfect example. If any Igbo out there is thinking like this then shame on u.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by KenModi(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:

As someone already said, you represent everything wrong with the Nigerian youth. Need I say more??
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by landforeast(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:

This your post is disturbing
You must not bring ethnicity to everything
We have to unite first to fight for our lives before coming back to decide on which way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by jchioma: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
maasoap:

And it has never occurred to you and your likes that downtrodden like you and your family are going to be the victims of these insecurity and unrests, nothing will touch Buhari, elites and their family. Even the leader of your movement, Sowore has USA green card, he will never be taken unaware!

That is all the more reason we will not be quiet until good governance is enthroned, and not be cowards like some of you who will rather eat poo coming from the wrinkled ass of your zombie master.

Kudos to the few like Sowore and co. who left a comfortable life to lead the movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by guyXander(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

Will you join us when we match for Biafra?
Did you join us then? Why should we join you for a lost course called Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by GoodGovernance: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, all miscreants will be allowed to plunge the country into crisis and chaos in the name of "operating a democracy". Someone contested for the presidential seat and he failed woefully. Three months later, he's leading revolutionary movement! That's like committing treason my friend.

Thank you.

Democracy has given us the opportunity of a revolution every 4years. Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari again,at least until the courst say otherwise.That is the type of revolution we should be yearning for:Constitutional Democracy.

Any other revolution is treason.

The days of forceful take over of government are over!

BTW it seems Sowore's sheep are confused. Revolution or peaceful protest? No sane person will be against peaceful protest.

In political science, a revolution (Latin: revolutio, a turn around) is a fundamental and relatively sudden change in political power and political organization which occurs when the population revolts against the government, typically due to perceived oppression (political, social, economic)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order / Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.