Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259749 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2022
To master your spiritual destiny, you at least have to be aware of what the five passions of the mind are.

Any of these passions—lust, anger, greed, attachment, and vanity—are simply just too much of a good thing.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
You develop a sense of humor, and as challenges come up, you begin to draw on your creativity. You find solutions that would never have occurred to you before.

Life becomes more fun—you actually have a more adventuresome life. You get put into situations you would not have been in before, because you are going one step beyond yourself. And as you get yourself in trouble, you also have help to get out of it, because as you learn to work with your own resources, you are developing self-mastery.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
As one develops the inner link with Divine Spirit, one’s ability to take charge of his own life increases.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Life is a series of interconnected wheels. Very little can happen to you without it being known ahead of time by you. All you have to do is learn to be aware.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
The water of life, even as truth, appears to be available everywhere to everyone. But only those who know how to give love are able to drink of it, to receive truth.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2022
"Sometimes the Holy Spirit works in whatever way It can. It knows our soft spots."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Instead of talking about all we know, at times it pays to just listen. Listen to the people around you. If someone’s telling you something spiritual and positive, this is from the Voice of God.

Things that are negative and destructive to you are from the negative side. Do not do them—no matter how spiritual the person is who says to.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2022
We are a state of consciousness. Everyone and everything in our personal and universal world has an effect upon us. We want to become aware of what these effects are. Then we can sort through them, nurturing the good ones and discarding the bad.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2022
You are Soul. You are a light of God. And whatever your relationship with God is, that is your relationship with God, and it’s your business. Not anyone else’s.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Do what you can for yourself. Do what you can for others. In doing so, you are moving forward spiritually as a divine light of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why is this ability to travel to the inner planes or heavens important? Very simply, it’s because this knowledge helps you overcome the fear of death.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Look within for the answer whenever something comes up: What am I learning here? How can I get on top of this situation?

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sometimes being a channel for God requires simply that you be aware in a situation where someone is in pain, in sorrow, or in a state of loneliness or heartbreak.

You just listen. If you are just listening, sometimes people can speak.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Life teaches that all living beings go through cycles of change.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Approach life with common sense, and sometimes just with common courtesy.

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Neyofwesh(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello Mr Ben, good day. please am talking here about the spiritual experiment. I did it by singing HU yesterday but each time i start singing it the space between my eyebrow seem to heat up as if is about getting spark of fire. This vibration is too much i can't even sing it for 15minutes as am told to. This happen only when i focus my attention on singing HU. Please how can i reduce the vibration.....
But the little 2minute i sang HU i have been able to recall all the dream i dreamt last night.

Thanks and bless.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
@ Neyofwesh

Hello Mr Ben, good day. please am talking here about the spiritual experiment. I did it by singing HU yesterday but each time i start singing it the space between my eyebrow seem to heat up as if is about getting spark of fire. This vibration is too much i can't even sing it for 15minutes as am told to. This happen only when i focus my attention on singing HU. Please how can i reduce the vibration.....
But the little 2minute i sang HU i have been able to recall all the dream i dreamt last night.

Thanks and bless.

Congratulations on the experiences you have been having. You need to get ride of all fear. The real you Soul is waking up and getting ready to move into the heavenly planes.
For now sing the HU as long as you can carry and gradually increase the time as you get more comfortable.
Remain Blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Sometimes Divine Spirit will give you an insight into something that’s happening in your daily life. One of the most interesting ways is through an experience of a past life.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Neyofwesh(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you Mr Ben
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
@ Neyofwesh

Thank you Mr Ben

You're very much welcome
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2022
We’re using our creativity to learn how to work with Divine Spirit, how to come into harmony with life around us.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sometimes being a channel for God requires simply that you be aware in a situation where someone is in pain, in sorrow, or in a state of loneliness or heartbreak.

You just listen. If you are just listening, sometimes people can speak.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
We have the greatest gift there is: the gift of life. And what we do from here on is up to us.

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
The purpose of divine love is to encourage the independence and ability of another to survive and thrive spiritually. How? It is by way of God’s Light and Sound, the two elements that are the Holy Spirit, the Voice of God, the Creative Force in all the universes, the ECK.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
True service to God is always an adventure in learning spiritual things.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Sometimes Divine Spirit will give you an insight into something that’s happening in your daily life. One of the most interesting ways is through an experience of a past life.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2022
The whole thing about Soul is survival. Taking care of our health is certainly one of the strongest aspects of survival here.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Nothing is insurmountable for Soul; It learns how to make everything into stepping-stones instead of stumbling blocks.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Spirit will work with each person, with each one of you, in a way that is right for you.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Soul is multidimensional. It shares all the aspects of God. Soul can be everywhere at all times, and all places at the same time. This is that part of God that you are.

Begin remembering your dreams to get an idea of who and what you are as Soul.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is a saying that there are really no secret teachings, that everything we need to know is available to us on an open shelf somewhere. But it depends upon our state of consciousness to accept it.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
If you believe Soul is born within the realm of time and space, you can’t really say It’s without a beginning. It has a beginning in time and space, if you’re going to look at it that way. But God created Soul before the worlds began.

Soul merely comes here as part of Its experience from the other worlds beyond time and space. It comes here and has many, many lifetimes learning one thing or another.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.