Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (274726 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
There is a saying that there are really no secret teachings, that everything we need to know is available to us on an open shelf somewhere. But it depends upon our state of consciousness to accept it.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
When you come to the point of self-mastery, you learn that you can shape your own future.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Often we want enlightenment because the life we have today is hard. But the true reason for spiritual enlightenment is not to escape this life but to learn how to live it richly, to enjoy it.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreams are a starting point for many who wish to begin the spiritual journey to God and do it in the easiest possible way. Dreams taught me to face myself, let me see the future, and took me to the heavens of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
We don’t learn and grow if everything is always smooth and pretty and nice. Sometimes you have to get the other experiences in life. It’s necessary, like salt and pepper on your food. It adds spice to life.

We’re talking about recognizing God’s help in your life. This help is like little presents. But oftentimes we don’t think of them as presents.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Eventually, science will catch up to the knowledge of those who already can explore the spiritual states of living beings by Soul Travel.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2022
It is possible to develop a sharper recall of the dream state by keeping a notebook by the bed, with pen and light at hand.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2022
We’re all creations of God, and for this reason, each Soul deserves the highest respect you can give.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
A good dream is one that helps you grow stronger, wiser, and more full of love.

A bad dream is generally a memory of a past life. Bad dreams are old fears.

So good and bad dreams both hold spiritual lessons.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2022
The whole thing about Soul is survival. Taking care of our health is certainly one of the strongest aspects of survival here.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
As one develops the inner link with Divine Spirit, one’s ability to take charge of his own life increases.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is how we work with Divine Spirit. We try to look at life and find the laughter wherever we can, whenever we can, because laughter is the healer.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dreams are a starting point for many who wish to begin the spiritual journey to God and do it in the easiest possible way. Dreams taught me to face myself, let me see the future, and took me to the heavens of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Watch your dreams, and in the morning see if there’s a spiritual lesson coming through from the Holy Spirit just for you.

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2022
You’ve just entered a larger room, and that’s often why you feel this emptiness. It takes a little while for divine love to reach in and touch all the corners of your heart.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Like a daily report card, dreams show you how you are doing in your spiritual mission, even if you don’t know you have one.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:43am On May 03, 2022
When you come to the point of self-mastery, you learn that you can shape your own future.

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:55pm On May 04, 2022
To let others have their freedom reflects the harmony and goodwill that is within.

Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:28pm On May 05, 2022
Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
Look for the blessing.

The person who is causing us the most trouble is also giving us a chance to learn the most about ourselves spiritually.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:34am On May 07, 2022
The creative process is actually a misnomer, because creation is finished and all we do is manifest what is already there. So you’re not really creating a solution to the problem; you are manifesting something that is already there.

The potential of the rose is in the bud, but before you can see its beauty, the bud has to unfold.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
Until you can take care of yourself, you cannot take care of anyone else. This is the principle behind a Coworker with God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
Love your neighbor as yourself doesn’t mean a lot more than yourself. It means you have to love yourself before you can love your neighbor.

Love yourself. That means you have to have a good opinion of yourself as a spiritual being.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:41pm On May 10, 2022
What we are aiming for is not to avoid the roller-coaster effect of life, but to gain the middle path. This means the path of moderation, the balanced outlook, the spiritual viewpoint that no matter what happens, the sorrows of life will not bury us forever. When loved ones leave in death, we cry—but not forever. We are able to face life knowing that they will still live on in full consciousness.

We know that the divine cause, the Divine Being, has put us here to learn something. It is up to us to go out into life and find out what it is.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:01pm On May 11, 2022
Eventually, science will catch up to the knowledge of those who already can explore the spiritual states of living beings by Soul Travel.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2022
Neyofwesh:
Hello Mr Ben, good day. please am talking here about the spiritual experiment. I did it by singing HU yesterday but each time i start singing it the space between my eyebrow seem to heat up as if is about getting spark of fire. This vibration is too much i can't even sing it for 15minutes as am told to. This happen only when i focus my attention on singing HU. Please how can i reduce the vibration.....
But the little 2minute i sang HU i have been able to recall all the dream i dreamt last night.

Thanks and bless.

It's good
Congrats smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:33pm On May 13, 2022
Sometimes Divine Spirit will give you an insight into something that’s happening in your daily life. One of the most interesting ways is through an experience of a past life.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:22am On May 14, 2022
We can serve as vehicles for Spirit by just being ourselves.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Wonderz1: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
benodic:

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
ihow can i be myself

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:34pm On May 15, 2022
@ Wonderz1

benodic:

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life

ihow can i be myself

To be yourself you have to first of all know who you really are. You are Soul, made in the image and likeness of God with all the qualities of God within you.
To unleash these God-like qualities in you requires Prayers which will link you to the Holy Spirit which is the essence of God which we can experience as the Light and Sound of God .
The Most Basic of these prayers is Singing the HU. A love song to God.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:04am On May 17, 2022
You have to be the master of your mind. And what part of you is the master of the mind? It has to be the heart.

Sri Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
All that a true spiritual teaching can give you is assurance of the eternal nature of Soul: that you live beyond the death of the physical body; that you are Soul, and you live forever. A sword can pierce the body but never Soul.

And if you know what you’re doing, when you leave this body it’s not much of a change.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.