Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (85692 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by iamawara(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
C
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:
They should have bashed his head too. Revolution ko, Revolution ni.

Sai Baba! We die here.

Modified: To the guy below, and all others falling over my mentions, just a little education would have spared you all this public embarrassment of not knowing what Sarcasm is.

How is this sarcasm?

If you think it is, who is it directed at? Buhari or Sowore? If you can't answer that question, then you should realize that you failed at this attempt at sarcasm.

You can't just pass every joke off as sarcasm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Saviola247: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
As far as say na Afonja dey lead the protest. Nothing concern me. In IPOB we stand. Quote me and die.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
it will get to you one day or one of your family, But the guy sowore too 4k up he help to bring down Jonathan just for his selfish interest known someone he help to bring to power don't want hem to do pim.

Gej bla bla you kids should grow up. gej ain't shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Modified: To the guy below, and all others falling over my mentions, just a little education would have spared you all this public embarrassment of not knowing what Sarcasm is.
Bash his head?
Are you a human or a beast?
Do you think you are in a jungle?
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Aboki wey no get sense

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

You mean you and your generation will die there.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
ADRIAN88:
PMB painstakingly taking the country 20 decades back with each passing day.

just calm down...

what happen to Abacha is warming up in a brand style..

his own will be worse... time shall tell

5 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore enjoy this change you supported some years back. Weda you like it or not this govt must stay till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by somez(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your obviously a baboon
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Mr Sowore, you are part of those who created this monster , now he’s bigger than you . We can’t help you kill it . It’s your job to eliminate your monster.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by santafe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Are you always this stupid or is your stupidity genetic. What is wrong with you. People like you are a waste of oxygen.

Sowore is making an attempt to challenge the Evil regime destroying the country and you are there spewing trash.

Wait until you or one of your family members will be kidnapped or arrested and see what happens. [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Concerning the topic, I don't believe that Buhari or the DSS are behind this.

People really underrate Buhari if they think Sowore can make him jittery.

Why would Buhari want to arrest Sowore?

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by NCBMEDIA: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin
Bash Basher Bashest
how is that one my businex
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Commanderinpips:

You mean you and your generation will die there.

imagine arresting someone by 1am at his place ni? shocked

canu imagine this country.... Abacha regime is far better than this...
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by seguno2: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
Prolly bought with election funds. Nigeria is beyond redemption if u want a change emigrate and stop these yeye activism

You know that he was jobless before the campaign

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by njimezz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

. Hmmmmmm! Now I know u need an immediate medical attention to upgrade ur brain from pentum one to window 10
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oboy! Na Hollywood grade acting, directing and production be this ooh!
All the elements are present. Can this be the work of Nigerians? Cause this is well planned programming and turn of events
Damn! Social media reaction✓
Pictures of supposed incident✓
Pity party✓
Superb script✓
Relateable characters ✓
Everything working according to plan✓
Oboy na marvel b dis ooh!
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by eleko1: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
sad the baztard in charge of DSS shud free OMOYELE SOWORE now.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
He’s on his own
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

May Google adsense into your life.

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by eleko1: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
angry These hood baztards shud enta forest go arrest killer/ terrorists Fulani herdsmen .Spits on DSS

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by od501: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Idiota!
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by santafe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
PMB is a dictator and a coup plotter. In saner climes, he should not be elected into any public office.
He is an irredeemable religious bigot. He has no plan for the country and is as clueless as they come.
He is not in touch with reality. It's mind boggling when people have expectations to be taken to the next level by PMB.
How is he gonna do that.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by abels(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
you are lost in buhari , i pray you are hit directly from this administration
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by YolobaMuslim: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
We Yoloba Muslims don't need revolution of any sort.
Fvck sWHORE.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
nifemi25:
They should just leave this guy alone. Atleast he lost a huge amount of money during his campaign. Let him rest with the little in his hand.
its people like u and others that has put us in this mess ,instead of u to condemn the action of dss and fg u are talking of elections dat was done 5 month ago. Did he borrow money from u?,wat is happening to our youth,I remember while young then how Nigerians stood for each other especially in times of oppression,God where did we miss it.no hope again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.