Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (85643 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by oyeb15: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good for him
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
crackhouse:
lol. In other words he's not entirely out of poverty yet but it's just that he can now afford to buy data with his monthly stipend and eat twice a day unlike before. Maybe he's among the 3m Nigerians osibanjo lifted out extreme poverty without job.
He eats two poor meals a day
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
osazsky:
dont b decieved ,there was no election forget these figures we are in a big mess, am just imaging this country in 50 years time. It has never been this worst,I pitty our generation only God can save then

well you should consider we now have bad losers who won:t stop @ nothing to create chaos/instability.
before you react, ask yourselves how as pdp& atiku been taken there downfall... bad losers result to bitter politics n that exactly is what we have now.
LasLas dey go run down ... nigeria will be great #God's will

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Now that the arrest of Sowore has been confirmed, what are Nigerians (the youths/ the future) doing about this arrest?

This is a great example why it is very difficult and makes no sense to be an activist in Nigeria; the same people you are fighting for will be the ones to bury you alive.

Freedom is not free; you have to fight for a better country...this is how it is done everywhere:in
France, in USA, in Puerto Rico, in China, in Venezuela, in Hong Kong, in Russia, in Egypt etc..

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

Nigerians mostly just want to eat without putting up a good fight...SAD SAD SAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by osazsky(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
anonymous1759:

Part of your Biafra make up the Zoo. You've gov, sen, house of reps, ministers, state house of assembly, local government Chairman and councilors etc.

Until we decide to have sense and look beyond ethnicity and religion no hope for the Nation or better still find your way.
good forbid me from biafra nonsense am from d south biafra can nerver work .if we cant build a better naija cuz of ethnicity then we will agitate for a naija delta country I reject biafra in jesus name,from one bontage to another slavery God forbid amen.nigeria is my country and we must make it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:
a revolutionists has a fancy car and is living large

revolutionists in Nigeria from kanu to sowore are all enjoying their lives while they shout revolution

He didn't get there in a day hater. Go and lay for your life o
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Basher8583: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore has a mission and it looks like his plans are working. Buhari's government is showing a great sign of weakness which they don't know. Sowore is not a fool to come out to do these things if he doesn't have a plan.
He knows his people are will not come out to support him because of fear. He knows that they DSS were coming for him they have been monitoring him for days which he knows. We know the DSS in nairaland and the pretenders.
Extracting our information boy we too get an informant.

Leave him with his plan now. How wont DSS monitor him.
You go out and publicise your treasonable plan and you think dss will not come for you.

What do you think thier job is in the first place. Or do you think they just goif around?
Alot of them are with us in Nairaland gathering intel (fake or genuine). They live amongst us. They work in various organisations most especially banks.
They are members if all parties be it APC PDP etc. They are also members og IPOB, Massob, Niger delta Avengers etc.
No be joke oh.
By the time they start grilling Sowore with secrete dealings he has had with his team in private, it is then he will know that his rank and file has been compromised
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Basher8583:

Leave him with his plan now. How wont DSS monitor him.
You go out and publicise your treasonable plan and you think dss will not come for you.

What do you think thier job is in the first place. Or do you think they just goif around?
Alot of them are with us in Nairaland gathering intel (fake or genuine). They live amongst us. They work in various organisations most especially banks.
They are members if all parties be it APC PDP etc. They are also members og IPOB, Massob, Niger delta Avengers etc.
No be joke oh.
By the time they start grilling Sowore with secrete dealings he has had with his team in private, it is then he will know that his rank and file has been compromised

By the way I am not stupid enough to tell my self not to talk of public but I tell you what check his conduct you will know who wants to be caught and the person who doesn't.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:
a revolutionists has a fancy car and is living large

revolutionists in Nigeria from kanu to sowore are all enjoying their lives while they shout revolution

This is a stupiid post...
Why not just do a small research before posting rubbish?

Sowore has worked day and night for a very long time for every single thing that belongs to him.
It is simply ridiculous to compare Sowore to this lazy dude called Kanu.

And just because you are an activist doesn’t mean you should live like poor rat...In fact, majority of the Kennedys in USA are (were) activists..
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
banio:

Sowore is worth over $10 million.
He is not a beggar.

Ten million dollars is over three billion naira

who gave him the $10million dollars, did he pick it? even sahara reporters isnt even worth up to 300,000 dollars

sahara reporters is just a blog like linda ikeji blog
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
zomby:

This is a stupiid post...
Why not just do a small research before posting rubbish?

Sowore has worked day and night for a very long time for every single thing that belongs to him.
It is simply ridiculous to compare Sowore to this lazy dude called Kanu.

And just because you are an activist doesn’t mean you should live like poor rat...In fact, majority of the Kennedys in USA are (were) activists..

stop you rubbish

all the revolutionist i know and i have read about from che guevara to fidel castro, never lived a life of riches during the struggle
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Slymonster:

Poverty will kill you if such cars are fancy. At least they are talking. What are you doing other than writing nonsense. Smh on the low mentality people we have on this forum.

that car you cant even afford it in nigerian currency then you write poverty will kill me

you are the one with the low mentality

where in this world are revolutionist living comfortable and driving good cars all over the places...sowore is a fraud revolutionist
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Basher8583: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:

By the way I am not stupid enough to tell my self not to talk of public but I tell you what check his conduct you will know who wants to be caught and the person who doesn't.

Well I can tell you for free that he will be shocked more than expected.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by betwo: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stupid government doing rubbish.stop all this rubbish you re.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amnesty International is concerned about arrest of Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore by DSS operatives. We urge the authorities to respect his rights and follow due process. If not charged for any offence, he should be released immediately.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

that car you cant even afford it in nigerian currency then you write poverty will kill me

you are the one with the low mentality

where in this world are revolutionist living comfortable and driving good cars all over the places...sowore is a fraud revolutionist

I dont need to brag to you on the cars I drive but if you stay in lagos and on the island. I can give you a ride and like I said poverty is your problem. You dont need to be poor or rich to start a revolution. This is why the government has kept you in captivity because you don't use your head.You are one of those people who obviously envy your next door neighbour because he is way more successful and drive nice cars than your salary could ever afford. Smh...Make God save everyone in this country from people like you.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Slymonster:

I dont need to brag to you on the cars I drive but if you stay in lagos and on the island. I can give you a ride and like I said poverty is your problem. You dont need to be poor or rich to start a revolution. This is why the government has kept you in captivity because you don't use your head.You are one of those people who obviously envy your next door neighbour because he is way more successful and drive nice cars than your salary could ever afford. Smh...Make God save everyone in this country from people like you.

you know now adays pople that type online can call themselves different names just to alert naive people...i am sure you cal island living a big man life.

you are the one who is being captive by the government, thinking the government have to settle all your needs for you to function, you are thinking like the have nots and you say you live in the island.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=80894823][/quote]
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by SillyMods: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore has a mission and it looks like his plans are working. Buhari's government is showing a great sign of weakness which they don't know. Sowore is not a fool to come out to do these things if he doesn't have a plan.
He knows his people are will not come out to support him because of fear. He knows that they DSS were coming for him they have been monitoring him for days which he knows. We know the DSS in nairaland and the pretenders.
Extracting our information boy we too get an informant.
Arresting a presidential candidate is more of a sign of a dictator in any government and it doesn't look good about a government.
Sowore, apart from being on the ballot in the last election, can't be deemed a presidential candidate in the true sense of the meaning of that word.

He will be prosecuted and will not get out of it.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:
They should have bashed his head too. Revolution ko, Revolution ni.

Sai Baba! We die here.

Modified: To the guy below, and all others falling over my mentions, just a little education would have spared you all this public embarrassment of not knowing what Sarcasm is.

Someone finally got the message. Dumb pric.ks everywhere.

Shutup there. Nobody cares about your dumb ass unintelligent sarcasm. Coward.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
SillyMods:

Sowore, apart from being on the ballot in the last election, can't be deemed a presidential candidate in the true sense of the meaning of that word.

He will be prosecuted and will not get out of it.

Prosecuted for what?
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by alsudan: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Shutup there. Nobody cares about your dumb ass unintelligent sarcasm. Coward.

Go out and protest on Monday brave man, your jihady police force just issued you dummies a death threat. No wonder APCharam be finishing this idiot back to back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by APCHaram: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Go out and protest on Monday brave man, your jihady police force just issued you dummies a death threat. No wonder APCharam be finishing this idiot back to back.

I don't understand how one can be in power and claiming opposition at the same time.

These afonjas are confused set of people with no single functioning brain cells

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

I'm not brave. I just want the best for all of us. You included. Can't you see you haven't amount to much since you were born? With all the resources we have...can't you see you are just a few coins away from poverty?
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

At least even the police would know we are fighting for them too.. A better Nigeria is for everybody. You included. Bless you.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by APCHaram: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

I'm not brave. I just want the best for all of us. You included. Can't you see you haven't amount to much since you were born? With all the resources we have...can't you see you are just a few coins away from poverty?
[/s]

You want the best for us and you still voted that Ruga Chief Priest back into office?

Fck you and your fake, sour, lame and vague revolution

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

You want the best for us and you still voted that Ruga Chief Priest back into office?

Fck you and your fake, sour, lame and vague revolution

Buhari rigged his way into power. Save from INEC rigging Buhari came distant 3rd in the last election..But that is pass now. We the people must demand our rights..
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by APCHaram: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

At least even the police would know we are fighting for them too.. A better Nigeria is for everybody. You included. Bless you.
[/s]

Please everyone from the Better South should not fall for this oyoruba gambit.

Dem dey find alliance to fight Fulani occupation of their land.

Leave these Yorubas to their own nonsense.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by APCHaram: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Buhari rigged his way into power. Save from INEC rigging Buhari came distant 3rd in the last election..But that is pass now. We the people must demand our rights..

Do you want me to bring up your post where you were defending tinubu's thugs rigging and snatching ballot boxes? Or have you forgotten how you trivialised the last election of being between a Yoruba (Osinbajo) and an Igbo (Obi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Do you want me to bring up your post where you were defending tinubu's thugs rigging and snatching ballot boxes? Or have you forgotten how you trivialised the last election of being between a Yoruba (Osinbajo) and an Igbo (Obi)

Bring it up and I'd transfer 1million naira to you right now..Seek help bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.