Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) (31803 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Akaujaa(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ihedioha doesn't know that by destroying Rocha's giant strides in the state, he is just reminding the people of the good things Rochas did in the state. By the time he destroys them and can't rebuild them, it'll done on the people that Rochas was the best after all.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by wakes: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Superb
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aidejay:
Some nigerians don't know good thing?
Even if u present it to them on a horse adorned in purple and gold
Even if u use it to slap their face
Even if u drop it on their heads
forget brother! these people commenting are not even from imo state. many are those long headed afonjas with heads like arrows and needles. imolites are very pleased with ihedioha that i can tell because i am in owerri right now. you should come see how imsu students are happy with the conversion of that palm university to imsu campus. but here on nairaland, you'll see needle headed monkeys saying otherwise. God bless imo, God bless Ihedioha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Chibyke009(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't know, We don't have democracy in Nigeria. If u talk , u will be whisked away.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by GMbuharii: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
loverboy442:
i just wonder why foo1s on nairaland that are not from imo state and haven't been there before will be commenting trash about a great governor here. Ihedioha is working tooth and nail to better the state and they are here saying trash. may thunder strike anyone who is not from imo state or been there that comments trash about the governor dead!
Yarimo take note.. grin tie ti ton niyen o

The op is simply mischievous and deliberately opened this thrash of a thread just to slight the governor.
He stated in one of his other post clearly that he's from the north,so I wonder what his business is concerning Ihedioha and imo state!!!

They don't talk about the governors of Sokoto Kebbi jigawa Yobe gombe..... everyday Imo, Ihedioha as if Ihedioha is the president.

they did same to Fayose..
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by muykem: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
maxiuc:
People commenting here are not imolites

Real imolites are delighted to see what ihedioha is doing for us to stop looting in government we must always probe the administration of the past governor so that the incoming one will be very careful with government funds

Ihedioha please go on recover all looted imostate properties by Roaches and his family members
nobody is delighted. It's normal that many people will be watching to see if he has magic buttons to use for the first two years before criticism will take a new dimension. That guy and my governor in Oyo state may likely disappoint people that voted them.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Seun360(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
loverboy442:
i just wonder why foo1s on nairaland that are not from imo state and haven't been there before will be commenting trash about a great governor here. Ihedioha is working tooth and nail to better the state and they are here saying trash. may thunder strike anyone who is not from imo state or been there that comments trash about the governor dead!

You are definitely from Mbaise.

Only those people see good about the governor including my very own friend Fabian.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Flier:
What has he achieved? He is the most useless governor for now
Demolishing his state
your father didn't even achieve anything good with bleeping your mother for 3 straight hours. the result is you with nothing left on the right side of your head and nothing right on the left side of your head.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Goahead(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
He's much of a noisemaker rather than a focused leader.
The whole of South East should only be governed by Mr projects himself, Engr. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Xkalaban:

Finally someone with brains has commented. Not all this staggats saying rubbish here and there. Ihedioha is a level headed man who I am sure intends to do good by Imolites. And by God's grace he shall perform better than his predecessors....
I’m keen to see how he will achieve this

Government is a continuum, the statues n whatever overpriced nonsense Okorocha built are with imo funds n las las any loan taken must be repaid.

Smart people do better , those demolitions n tearing down are uncalled for.

Waiting for him to prove me wrong cos I know development costs money , so does demolitions
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by GMbuharii: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
yarimo:
IHEDIOHA is the worst governor of Imo state since the state was created.

This is where you will see this afonja deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA grin grin grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..... grin grin grin

BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
grin grin grin grin
Ndo,oga Busybody.. thanking you for your kwoncern. Bikonu,can you now please carry your body Waka,thank you grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Seun360:

You are definitely from Mbaise.

Only those people see good about the governor including my very own friend Fabian.

can you see that thunder has consumed your family already. your name is seun! what business do you have with imo state and how on earth have you got to know about ihediohas personality? we are talking imo state and you are talking mbaise. may thunder continue to comsume your generation you needle headed porcupine

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
clueless like rochas..at least rochas built statues..this one is just destroying everything...yeye

atleast no one will break the record of my late uncle Sam Mbakwe from obowo..

it means imo wont produce another best govnor..

but we still better pass Abia and kogi
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Zoogerian234: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Idiotic. Proud and clueless. He will use the next four years recovering properties from that one-legged bastard

You are the idiotic one here if you do not see the dangers posed by the very low standard works built by the despot Rocha’s administration. You APC apologists never see anything wrong in your fumbling APC government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by NGpatriot: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

This is where you will see this afonja deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA grin grin grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..... grin grin grin

BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
grin grin grin grin
Ndo,oga Busybody.. thanking you for your kwoncern. Bikonu,can you now please carry your body Waka,thank you grin

Lzaa bastardmod adeibeku
Yarimo is in sifia pains because ihedioha refused to give him RUGA

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hassan from either Nasarawa or Zamfara asking about rating governor ihedioha in just 2 months..
How about other governors who were also sworn in on May 29th as well
You are in Taraba state or wherever in the north and asking about a governor in the east achievement, do you live in Imo state to know what is happening, infrastructural, education and otherwise
Why are you guys just so hypocritical..
if you know so much about imo state, who are the previous governors in the state since the shift from military to civilian rule 1999-2019.
Sometimes I get tired of this forum called Nairaland to be honest..
What are you trying to achieve now with this post, you TRIBAL BIGOT!!! I hope you have gotten the negative comments you wanted to see na
Sowore who was about to lead a revolution is arrested by DSS, instead of raising your voice at the government , stay in Gusau and asking about the achievement of governor ihedioha .. idiot
Youths like you are a disgrace .. nonsense
Apart from the sports section and threads , Nairaland disgust me lately.. Everything is just tribal or religious sentiments .. awon oniranu oshi

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Luchee98: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Foolish useless governor... A typical example of mbaise....... Do your own.... making sick decisions.... SMH.... for imo people....

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
27Pushing30:

I’m keen to see how he will achieve this

Government is a continuum, the statues n whatever overpriced nonsense Okorocha built are with imo funds n las las any loan taken must be repaid.

Smart people do better , those demolitions n tearing down are uncalled for.

Waiting for him to prove me wrong cos I know development costs money , so does demolitions
okay you f00l! do you know that rochas built statues on peoples land even after orders from the court to release the land to the rightful owners? for example, that akachi poo was built on someones land? and when rochas was shifted, the owner reclaimed his land. secondly, do you know that he built a private university called palm university with the state funds and he owns 90% of the university? the new governor seized it and gave it back to imolites by giving it to imo state university? thirdly, do you know that rochas left so many projects uncompleted and spent so much on them? which is why ihedioha has been after him to give account of the spendings. finally! let me ask you. have you been to imo state before and are you an indigin? if you've not, you and your family shall perish for saying what you know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Imo state no get luck of good governor grin

Check my signature if you need a website

Abia too.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by NGpatriot: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cmanforall:
He should put square pegs in square holes in his appointments. It is too early to access his performance.

For those of you that don't know, Rochas played similar card to Ohakim when he was retrieving all government property (including cars) during his first tenure. He painted a picture of not wasting the states funds to buy new things, which is actually good. All his first term commissioners were using their predecessors cars. But the game changed when he bought new lister generators for all the judges in the state, also bought new Prado for all the law makers in the state.

For those judges, any government in power keeps buying them things. Ohakim bought brand new vehicles for them. I think the judiciary should be totally independent even at the state level, and let those luxurious gifts not affect there judgement.

Back to topic: It is too early to judge any governor's performance. But their cabinet can tell a lot where and how they want to drive their state. Imo, is not an exception.
Don’t mind the fool who brought the topic to front page . Just months and you are judging a governor who got sworn in like other governors on May 29th.. he is in Bauchi and asking about an eastern governors achievement..
Sowore is being held by DSS , but not interested, it’s asking about ihediohas achievement.. tribal bigots
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
IgweDavidson:
The guy is proving that he is clueless and ill prepared for governance, agreed that his predecessor fvcked up with his substandard projects, but it won't be argued that he set a roadmap to sustainable infrastructural develop, but this idiot is destroying everything without any signs of doing better, no wonder Okorocha said those backward Politicians in IMO state lacked capacity to lead IMO state to glory.. SMH
now if you are not talking for hatred sake and not being biased, lets discuss. tell me what Ihedioha has destroyed so far. tell me now
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
tstx:
So far the guy is worst than break it ralph

If you know you know

Lol at wreck it Ralph reference
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
nobodytestme:

Don’t mind the fool who brought the topic to front page . Just months and you are judging a governor who got sworn in like other governors on May 29th.. he is in Bauchi and asking about an eastern governors achievement..
Sowore is being held by DSS , but not interested, it’s asking about ihediohas achievement.. tribal bigots
they are foo1s. how can tey be judging someone with just 2 months in office. buhari the president has spent 4 years plus and achieved absolutely nothing. you see all these yorubas with their needle head ee. it's high time someone created another good forum because this long headed seun is just an 1diot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Luchee98:
Foolish useless governor... A typical example of mbaise....... Do your own.... making sick decisions.... SMH.... for imo people....
you are cursed! and your family is finished
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Luchee98:
you are cursed! and your family is finished
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
maxiuc:
people bashing ihedioha are not imolites

We know the damages Roaches did to imo state

I hope so cos bashing is like a disease in this country..
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by tigerclaws: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:
Emeka Ihedioha is the worst Governor in Nigeria, just like the other Eastern Governors. While other Governors are busy upgrading their State from it's present status to, a developed Cities. The Eastern Governors are either fighting their prodecessors or just looting their States.

Igbo's have never had good leaders. I think we will soon export leaders from other Regions to rule them in the East. This will enable the East measure up with the other Regions, in terms of Development. grin
[/s]
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by maestroferdi: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
DWJOBScom:
He will reposition Imo State
Leave all these APC goons without the knowledge of the state alone.
He won’t disappoint
Ihedioha is not in a hurry .

Yes I trust him to deliver.

We have confidence in him.

Clear the mess left by Rochas before beginning anything...

Way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) / George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.