Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) (31812 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by slap1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
muykem:
He has successfully destroyed up to 10 projects of his predecessor. Based on this statistic by the time he will spend 4 years, the prophecy of Jesus christ will come to pass that there will be no stone left rest on the other. The ground will be level.

You are an ignorant liar. Name just three of the so-called projects he destroyed (with proof) and I will send N10,000 to any account number you provide here (with screenshots).

Don't come online to rant nonsense and confuse your fellow gullible idiots.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eteka1:
Destruction of projects initiated by his predecessor is his favorite pastime.

Please name the projects.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Seun360(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2019
loverboy442:
can you see that thunder has consumed your family already. your name is seun! what business do you have with imo state and how on earth have you got to know about ihediohas personality? we are talking imo state and you are talking mbaise. may thunder continue to comsume your generation you needle headed porcupine

Typical Mbaise person.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by Mazigabriel(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2019
GOV. Ihedioha is simply an anti rochas establishment governor
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by 3Ceagle(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2019
slap1:

You are an ignorant liar. Name just three of the so-called projects he destroyed (with proof) and I will send N10,000 to any account number you provide here (with screenshots).

Don't come online to rant nonsense and confuse your fellow gullible idiots.

Most people commenting here on my dear state don't have a clue of the state but depending on internet fake news to give malicious comments. The man Ihedioha is doing a lot to sanitize the system he met on ground. I know most of the Okorocha's e-rats will not recognise the law on TSA, will not see the effort to sanitize the environment which Okorocha destroyed, they will not see the erosion site contract award to Arab contractor, Okorocha spent 8yrs as a governor, did he for one day publish the state account. Did he publish contracts awarded. Did he follow the public procurement laws? Did he give account of contracts and contractors used for all the so called contract he awarded or executed. How did he treat the LGA's. Did he improve the existing state own higher institutions before creating so many new ones on the eve of leaving the seat. On what revenue was he expecting such schools to managed with, high schools fee? Did he list the investments he attracted and the number of employment achieved? These are just few questions, I have many more. If Ihedioha bleeps I will also point out his shortcomings but before then let see where he is going, after all he just named his commissioners just like other states and the Federal govt.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by sirlop(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
3Ceagle:

Most people commenting here on my dear state don't have a clue of the state but depending on internet fake news to give malicious comments. The man Ihedioha is doing a lot to sanitize the system he met on ground. I know most of the Okorocha's e-rats will not recognise the law on TSA, will not see the effort to sanitize the environment which Okorocha destroyed, they will not see the erosion site contract award to Arab contractor, Okorocha spent 8yrs as a governor, did he for one day publish the state account. Did he publish contracts awarded. Did he follow the public procurement laws? Did he give account of contracts and contractors used for all the so called contract he awarded or executed. How did he treat the LGA's. Did he improve the existing state own higher institutions before creating so many new ones on the eve of leaving the seat. On what revenue was he expecting such schools to managed with, high schools fee? Did he list the investments he attracted and the number of employment achieved? These are just few questions, I have many more. If Ihedioha bleeps I will also point out his shortcomings but before then let see where he is going, after all he just named his commissioners just like other states and the Federal govt.
You are reasonable.
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by ebuclassic18(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Is too early besides we're in rainy season u don't expect much projects if u stayed for 8years without any meaningful projects why not give him sometime
Re: How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) by loverboy442: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Seun360:

Typical Mbaise person.

well mbaise people are the smartest and wisest set of individuals you can find in Nigeria. go to the east, you'll discover that they also are the most educated group in the country. so try creating something else out of your long sword head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.