Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man (6379 Views)

Am I Pretty Enough To Be Your Woman Part 2 / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Jacinthe:

undecided

someone is shooting his shot in peace you're here doing bad belle.....
stop being a spoilsportundecided
Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by luminouz(m): 1:54am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
Someone like Eniola Badmus has men dying for her in the streets ad social media then one lady will tell me men arent checking her out cos she's not preety or bla bla bla. The only tin dat will make men not look ur way is if u have spirit husband and probably d spirit husband is d one chasing all ur suitors away cc luminiouz and mikejj i lie?
U no lie...
I no get ur mention cuz u said luminiouz....

Its luminouz!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by mikejj(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
Someone like Eniola Badmus has men dying for her in the streets ad social media then one lady will tell me men arent checking her out cos she's not preety or bla bla bla. The only tin dat will make men not look ur way is if u have spirit husband and probably d spirit husband is d one chasing all ur suitors away cc luminiouz and mikejj i lie?
u dey on point . spiritual husband sef..is a husband na..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Omarsheriff:
can I send a text to your mail?
Nice guys — will you people ever learn social dynamics of male and female interactions? "Can I message you?" Wussies never learn. I knew it was coming to that from all the compliments and so on.

Forget women and develop yourself. Learn how women work before you come back to this forum to disgrace us.

Please, download ChatDîcted, read to wise up.

Here is the link:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by Boc007(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Nothing can keep a man except he has the genuine fear of God in him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by Omarsheriff(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Nice guys — will you people ever learn social dynamics of male and female interactions? "Can I message you?" Wussies never learn. I knew it was coming to that from all the compliments and so on.

Forget women and develop yourself. Learn how women work before you come back to this forum to disgrace us.

Please, download ChatDîcted, read to wise up.

Here is the link:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

so what does your book teach us??
Re: I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Omarsheriff:
so what does your book teach us??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex / Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.