Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (71821 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Op is either something is wrong with you or you're wrong with something..... I can't digest this ur topic and the content
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.
Brother of the husband Pious was sleeping with his wife, he now went to his inlaw place u know naw with anger to report to them what their daughter has been doing behind him. The brother inlaw now was challenging him maybe trying to defend his Sister,the man mow shot him.
The guy foolishj
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Engrr(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oh so he left his own brother and shit his wife's brother instead .. damn

Not even his wife but the wife's brother! I still ďid not understand

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by simeko(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
What a country... Please who knows the fast legal way i can leave this country with little or not money. undecided
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by delishpot: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Woman was sleeping with her husband's brother.
Husband went to wife's house to complain after the wife's confession.
Wife's brother saw nothing wrong with the action.
Wife's brother insulted husband again, that is, taking sides with his sister.
Husband got annoyed and shot the wife's brother for insulting him and taking sides with wife (his sister )

How did you know her brother saw nothing wrong in her action?
What if he had insulted his parents or said something g nasty to the young man and that one challenged him for what he said? When someone is angry a simple word can be termed an insult o. Una go just dey add sugar to make story sweet as Una like am grin
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by merits(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jcole1985:
If only the deceased was an Islamic Jihadist,he would be having more pussies
Just check yourself,to know whether you make any sense or not.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by kenny714433(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you don't understand the title gather here let me explain. It says woman sleeps with husband brother, husband kills wife brother, meaning the husband killed the brother of his wife because woman slept with his brother which also meant the brother was the killer's brother and the woman the killer's wife, now the house belongs to the killed brother who slept with the wife of the killer.
grin
Why am I even confusing myself
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by merits(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry
Some people are just looking for any chance to destroy someone property, cuz they know that they have already failed in this life.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by murphyrichy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its obvious some nairalanders can't comprehend the English so far.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
where we agreed to meat now

Sorry dear, am meant for my MAN alone, so says my HOME cheesy
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
delishpot:

How did you know her brother saw nothing wrong in her action?
What if he had insulted his parents or said something g nasty to the young man and that one challenged him for what he said? When someone is angry a simple word can be termed an insult o. Una go just dey add sugar to make story sweet as Una like am grin

Who be this one again?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Revolva(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
I no even understand the story this one brother sleep oth that one wife come kill d brother
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by godofuck231: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
I need to understand something here, the husband killed his brother in law, the youths burnt the serial f#ckers house? OK who will go to jail, who sill be buried, and who's going to f#ck the wife when the husband serves a life sentence ?
Ahhhhhhh .... same lucky bastard.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by gbagyiza: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.

It is a clear story. Her husband brother known as pius has been sleeping with her and the husband went to his wife's family to report the issue, and the wife brothers fought the husband in which the husband use the gun he was holding to kill one of the wife's brother. Are you ok now?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by alizma: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
The man brother dey sleep with him wife, when the man discover, him come vex go him inlaw place to go rake for him wife but along the line, him wife younger brother come begin dey challenge the man and out of anger, the man come shoot him wife younger brother. I hope say you understand this one?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by luluman: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
I tire o, wife -brother-wife illustration not clear.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmmmm, the man is wrong for killing an innocent man, the law wil have to take its course.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by fortune120(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
ha

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by dochenaj: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
See what lack of self control has caused. Cheating wife has lost her brother, the one she is cheating with has lost his house and if care is not taken might end up getting mobbed, and the husband cheated on is now a murderer and would probably be jailed for it at the very best if he has a good defense counsel to escape the death penalty. And yet the story is unfolding.
Flee from sexual immorality.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:
THIS IS VERY EASY.

THE HUSBAND, SHOULD BE STRIPPED NAKED AND BURNT WITH TYRE ROUND HIS NAKE.

WE HAVE NOT HELP NIGERIANS TO UNDERSTAND THEY DONT HAVE POWER TO TAKE LIFE, THAT IS GOD DOMAIN.

That's what I still couldn't understand about Nigerians, they believe that they could take life of anybody quarrelling with them without consequences.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Truthsbitter: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry
I don't why fvck is too important to Nigerian men and women...
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Stop posting all these graphic pictures.. .
Have you lost your human mind??
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mkpurumma090(f): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2019
See what anger is causing

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Unbelievable
Delta State and extreme anger.
Na Ondo town & Kabba town people fit kill for women like this.
When did Delta get promotion over them?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Unbelievable
Delta State and extreme anger.
Na Ondo town & Kabba town people fit kill for women like this.
When did Delta get promotion over them!!!?
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Breezy90(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Misleading caption enough to give me a migraine undecided
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Randy100:
Who wrote ur Waec for u? So this is how u wasted ur father's money?

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2019
He shouldn't have challenged an armed insane man.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Toni19: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Blame the herdsmen....its their fault
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2019
gbagyiza:

It is a clear story. Her husband brother known as pius has been sleeping with her and the husband went to his wife's family to report the issue, and the wife brothers fought the husband in which the husband use the gun he was holding to kill one of the wife's brother. Are you ok now?
Hw some ppl take pass Waec dey surprise m sha. The story is simple. How the guy no get am, dey shock me.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by VolvoS60(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Kapeter:

I don't like these ss people for anything.

^^^
wink Not sure they like you either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.