Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (71825 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2019
doggedfighter:
Are you sure about this your explanation. Check well
Read again

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Adultery!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:15am On Aug 04, 2019
I would have quietly walk away from the marriage.
soberdrunk:
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by nattyGENT: 3:40am On Aug 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
I can't even wrap my head around the title
END OF THE WICKED
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Neddstark: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Fool. Now your wife can fcck whoever she wants
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by amaben2020(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2019
NickiSlay:
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.
How was he a coward? He went to the slutts house to report but her killed brother was defending her, he did the right thing by reporting to the bride price collectors before taking action
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2019
1759ademola:

Bro, we are talking of a wife here. Someone at the highest level of anger with your sister, you go dey fumble with him.
There are some things you don't Joke with. RIP.
Every one deals with anger differently sha
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Headlaw(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
I can't even wrap my head around the title

My brother no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Princeofasia: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2019
i will kill the wife not bro
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by sholyb(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
That's good for him... Foolish brother...
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by oyediranniyi: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.
I don't too ooo!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by davillian(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2019
The fuxcker and the fucxked will be alive while the killer hanged.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.

She slept with her husband brother pius

The husband got angry and went to the wife family to complain and the wife brother challenged him, he shit him in the eye and he died
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2019
All these lost and calamity just because of pussy ❓

At the end of everything the man will go to jail for killing

His wife will still continue with other men after sometime

Pius will rebuild his house and will likely not marry her

No body should fight for a pussy or dick

If you can't share or endure sharing it with another, just walk away, simple

It's the same taste but with different faces
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by eldoradoxx: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
One Toto don put the entire family inside wahala.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by ChiefSweetus: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2019
See the broke guy sleeping with people's wives .. See house lmao smfh
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by godfrey01(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Mikepenny5:
You kill your brother cos of woman and the woman will continue her escapades

Killed the woman's brother...., or na me nor understand the english
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Sorry dear, am meant for my MAN alone, so says my HOME cheesy
which man?if na joke make you stop am o, i dey hear dey wait you o
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
which man?if na joke make you stop am o, i dey hear dey wait you o

Sorry dear, u will certainly wait 4 long grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by SURElee(f): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
How does this murder solve anything now? You will rot in jail, while your wife who can't close her legs will continue to sleep around Sapele. Stupidity at its peak.
Mumu family that breeds a murderer and a a brother who sleeps with married women and a wife with open legs. What a lineage. Mscheeewww!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Sorry dear, u will certainly wait 4 long grin grin grin
in that case you go refund the 6 bottles of beer and 4 plates of pepper soup wey i buy for you
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

How was he a coward? He went to the slutts house to report but her killed brother was defending her, he did the right thing by reporting to the bride price collectors before taking action
How did you know her brother saw nothing wrong in her action? Were you there? the deceased can't defend himself.
Read your post out loud to yourself and see if it makes any sense to you.Why didn't he kill his own brother the perpetrator rather he cowardly killed an innocent person. Please always think before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by amaben2020(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
NickiSlay:
How did you know her brother saw nothing wrong in her action? Were you there? the deceased can't defend himself.
Read your post out loud to yourself and see if it makes any sense to you.Why didn't he kill his own brother the perpetrator rather he cowardly killed an innocent person. Please always think before commenting.
Tell your parents to think before commenting
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

Tell your parents to think before commenting
If only your parents had the brains to use a condom, they wouldn't have given birth to a dyslexic retård like you

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by amaben2020(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
NickiSlay:
If only your parents had the brains to use a condom, they wouldn't have given birth to a dyslexic retård like you

Hahahaha, fuckingg bastard, your parents were just too dumb to give birth to a nincompoop cum imbecilee like you, castrant, your whorish Mom opened her legs for a mad man to cum inside her wide pvssy, which beget a mad cow like you, *spits*
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

Hahahaha, fuckingg bastard, your parents were just too dumb to give birth to a nincompoop cum imbecilee like you, castrant, your whorish Mom opened her legs for a mad man to cum inside her wide pvssy, which beget a mad cow like you, *spits*
You are sperm that should have been captured and flushed down a toilet pipe.
It takes linguistic diligence to diagnose you as being scatterbrained. Syntax and lexis are off the radar . Flaunting words out of context and using swear words further deepen your shallowness. You sounded very stupid when you used the word 'castrant' . It doesn't exist.
What an audacity to be stupid and ludicrous at the same time!
Your mom the street slut wishes she swallowed. Would have saved us all an abomination which is you, after all you're a product of a mass gang rape

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Wantedola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
He was deeply in love with the woman and he loves his kid bro too much that's why the pain got into his head and took over, causing the devil to take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.