Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (46173 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by delivryboy: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
n
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
CPofAfrica:
A group of Nigerian children - boys were asked to slap a girl.
See how these kids reacted to the subject of violence against women.

If kids know it's wrong, you should too. Every Nigerian adult should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmekJVC9IY

Video credit - Child Protectors Africa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPofAfrica
Instagram: https://instagram.com/CPofAfrica
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CPofAfrica

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR VIDEO

Tell that to buhari
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by nairamarley999: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
0. CPofAfrica: Quote Post

A group of Nigerian children - boys were asked to slap a girl.
See how these kids reacted to the subject of violence against women.

If kids know it's wrong, you should too. Every Nigerian adult should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmekJVC9IY

Video credit - Child Protectors Africa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPofAfrica
Instagram: https://instagram.com/CPofAfrica
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CPofAfrica

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR VIDEO
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by nurez305(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by BlueAir: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
The way people make a big deal sensitive mess out of carelessness is disgusting. He didnt refuse because she was female merely because she's a friend

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by amazon14: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Scripted. The end

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by namiji2598: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Kids learn by example not words. If they see their dad regularly hitting their mum that's what they'd fo
my dad is a soldier, I grew up in a family watching how my dad used to hit my mum in our own eyes, but today none of us has ever hit his wife even for once, I am the only one not married ,but for those of them that are married they don't do it
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
similar experiment was done in italy and none of the boys slapped the girls

i guess most of the kids were ajebo, make dem find ajepako boys, na slap the girls go receive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
'Scripted' that is the word.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by baddosky1: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Staged trash!

Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and examples.
Kids don't learn by words and examples. They learn by reading...
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:
Catch them young. Once the mindsets are right from a very young age it will be hard to corrupt them
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Dearlord(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Common! !
This is staged, watch them afar and see their true colors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by DAramis: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who else thinks that this are rich men children? shocked
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by nelszx: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
CountOlaf:
How about violence against men?
Thank you this is on the rise now
Men are just held back but it's on the rise but everyone forms a blind eye about it
Tell that girl now to slap that boy and you'd see the kinda slap he'd receive.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Legendguru: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmm
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
So children who know nothing about life but what their parents tell them are now the benchmark that adults who have twenty plus years of life experience should follow? OP is a shit-eating slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by wakes: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:
Exactly
Though I think it's staged
smiley
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by monlawal(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
The girls should have been substituted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Heffalump(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:
no one should be slapped man or woman

That's why children should stop watching some nollywood movies kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by GMbuharii: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:
Exactly
Though I think it's staged

Spoiler,must you talk like that?

It's your type that will not allow us hear word that wrestling is fake. In fact,bring ya face hia let me slap you.. angry
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Yonce(f): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
nelszx:

Thank you this is on the rise now
Men are just held back but it's on the rise but everyone forms a blind eye about it
Tell that girl now to slap that boy and you'd see the kinda slap he'd receive.

CountOlaf:
How about violence against men?

If you watched the video you'd have seen the girls were told to slap the boys and they refused cause it's wrong.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Litmus: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Like I've always argued on this forum, Nigerians are well brought up and kind hearted. It always amazed me and made me question the veracity of some on Niraland that claim they are Nigerians if they are actually Nigerian because they are always trying to paint Nigerians as immoral. A true Nigerian ought to know that Nigerians are generally well brought up , are kind and mannered. If anything, I've heard some foreigners even make the claim that smaking is making Nigerian kids too straight-laced.

If this test had been carried out first on kids from other places in Africa or even West, I bet some of those kids from some of those nations would slap the girls. Unfortunately, now that these Nigerian kids have set the agender, others from elsewhere will do as they did and we'll never know the truth.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
This video doesn't give you defined report as you'd want. You should have used a different set of boys and girls for the "girls to slap" boys and then you can give more astute reference.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Adakintroy2: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
DE there DE follow leftist feminist movement.

children on a good day DE collect. No come talk of full blown woman.

We men DE collect from ourselves steady..no body is left out of the collecting. Just no fuckup

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
As long as you dont raise ur hand to slap me ,i will not slap you. a man can slap a man, thats fine, a woman can slap a woman thats fine too. But opposite sexes should not do it. Me i dont know where all these stupid philosophies comes from anyway. That a man should not slap a woman back if she slaps him first. I am even getting angry now seff

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by castro316: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Morals aside. I think it isn't right to beat up a woman. It shows cowardice and inability to stand firm among women. Pick up a fellow man of your size and let's see how much of a man you are. But as a woman if you dare raise a finger at me...and I have cautioned you....then, you have convinced me you can take me down...then watch how I will treat you like small pikin. If you doubt me ask Tochi my tomboy female friend. When I raised her and showed baba God. She has not come out of anointing up till now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Litmus: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Like I've always argued on this forum, Nigerians are well brought up and kind hearted. It always amazed me and made me question the veracity of some on Niraland that claim they are Nigerians if they are actually Nigerian because they are always trying to paint Nigerians as immoral. A true Nigerian ought to know that Nigerians are generally well brought up , are kind and mannered. If anything, I've heard some foreigners even make the claim that smaking is making Nigerian kids too straight-laced.

I'm aware that this may simply be a promotional,( and an even truer one would be if the girls are made to strike the boy to see if the boys would retaliate (although this would partly defeat the message)) but it is worthy of being made an international test, in order to send out the message. However, if such a test had been carried out first on kids from other places in Africa or even West, I bet some of those kids from some of those nations would slap the girls. Unfortunately, now that these Nigerian kids have set the agender, others from elsewhere will do as they did and we'll never know the truth.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Obodo999(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
You should treat everyone right regardless of gender
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Zona123(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
women beaters will be ashamed of themselves after seeing this video
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by DavidEsq(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and action. You can only even teach a child how to speak by speaking to him or her. If you train a new born baby by telling him a cow is a dog and a goat is a mango he will definitely grow up calling a cow a dog and a goat a mango
Ur stout refusal to add to ur learning is appalling. How u defend a parochial approach to life is so Zombistic and disgusting. And to think u are a young man, is frightening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Sex After Child Birth / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.