Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (46194 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
namiji2598:
character has nothing to do with profession, has nothing to do with inheritance and has nothing to do with family background, nothing to do with tribe, nothing to do with religion, ur decisions has the final say Abt ur character,

I don't know what u r talking about. I'm only telling u why your brothers don't beat their wives. As a child, there is no way you'd see a father you idolize and admire habitually beating up his wife and u won't end up beating up yours. Pure common sense.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Dedetwo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
CPofAfrica:
A group of Nigerian children - boys were asked to slap a girl.
See how these kids reacted to the subject of violence against women.

If kids know it's wrong, you should too. Every Nigerian adult should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmekJVC9IY

Video credit - Child Protectors Africa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPofAfrica
Instagram: https://instagram.com/CPofAfrica
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CPofAfrica

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR VIDEO

This is how we got to the world of weird personalities of today. Wannabe fools.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Truthsbitter: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:
no one should be slapped man or woman
This is what should be thought ...
and it should be added that if you're so hungry to slap someone you may receive double slaps in return for your misbehavior , whether man or woman.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by castro316: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2019
1Sharon:

What did tochi do

Always hitting my head in public. Which ki play be that
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by KingWarri: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Raysleek:

Not a wise thing to say to someone you don't know and someone that didn't talk to you. Well keep it up. Life will teach your mouth to be nicer with words.
Sorry, Ah don't mean any harm.... Just wanted to pass an information.... No insult intended....
Please smile for me naaaah......
smiley
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Videohoto: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2019
KingWarri:

Sorry, Ah don't mean any harm.... Just wanted to pass an information.... No insult intended....
Please smile for me naaaah......
smiley
It is well with you. No foul on my part.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Sierusvirus(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2019
nelszx:

Thank you this is on the rise now
Men are just held back but it's on the rise but everyone forms a blind eye about it
Tell that girl now to slap that boy and you'd see the kinda slap he'd receive.
Bro, you are on point.
I am ashamed of most men who are women ass-lickers, who fail to speak against men domestic violence but rather prefers to turn their sons to be a slave to women.

If this girls are asked to slap the boys, they will not think twice to lay a good slap on there faces, now what are we teaching this girls and ladies, MEN?

I for one, will never teach my son to be a slave to women but rather respect those who respects him.

Any human being called a woman, without doing anything and lays a useless hands on me as in , SLAP level or anything that will stain my skin or gives my injury? By the time am done with her, she will know the meaning of respect and advice other useless women and man ass-lickers.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by MheladoTop(f): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
PoliteActivist:

I'm just a naturally very honest guy. We all can't be liars and cheats in Nigeria
true sha..but once in awhile its entertainment Naha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0IxllgcDg
check that out
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
MheladoTop:

true sha..but once in awhile its entertainment Naha
Just curious, what is that video about - top ten what?
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Quan23: 2:53am On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Quan23: 2:55am On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Quan23: 2:56am On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Lonelypacifist6: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
CountOlaf:
How about violence against men?
Ohh come on the world doesn't give a flying fvck about how you feel as a man, you can go the blazes for all they care Everything and anything wrong is on you deal with it, I can give so much examples but let's not go there this night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.