Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (46193 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
namiji2598:
my dad is a soldier, I grew up in a family watching how my dad used to hit my mum in our own eyes, but today none of us has ever hit his wife even for once, I am the only one not married ,but for those of them that are married they don't do it
Good! that is Impressive, I mean, like i always tell my friends or people who use the excuse that their Father was violent to their mother or vis versa.

Because your Father was or is a murderer or a thief doesn't make you a thief or a murderer.

The more reason not to be like your father is because you witnessed how horrible his behaviours was.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
For men who beats their wives, How would you feel if Your sister's husband or your Daughter's husband beats her? Just imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PlanckTime: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
rubbish

wasted my time
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
pesty100:
Don't try this with senator abbo's children
Chai! You nor get joy at all. grin
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Xpress24(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and action. You can only even teach a child how to speak by speaking to him or her. If you train a new born baby by telling him a cow is a dog and a goat is a mango he will definitely grow up calling a cow a dog and a goat a mango
goat mangocheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by BluntBoy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
CPofAfrica:
A group of Nigerian children - boys were asked to slap a girl.
See how these kids reacted to the subject of violence against women.

If kids know it's wrong, you should too. Every Nigerian adult should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmekJVC9IY

Video credit - Child Protectors Africa

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPofAfrica
Instagram: https://instagram.com/CPofAfrica
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CPofAfrica

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR VIDEO

This study does not help.

A violent person would only resort to violence as a defense mechanism. A violent person would not slap because someone says "slap!". Except he is suffering from disorganized schizophrenia.

To capture true reactions, don't just tell the boys to slap the girls because they wouldn't do it, naturally. Create a scenario where a boy is likely to react in a form he deems defensive. For instance, ask the girl to abuse the boy's mother.

So, this study has no value.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by CountOlaf: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yonce:

If you watched the video you'd have seen the girls were told to slap the boys and they refused cause it's wrong.
Okay I didn't see the video, only read the post smiley
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Ugosample(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
ironheart:
Ah, these boys of now a days are female, dont try that with my generation.

well....

men should not hit women

women should not hit men

#Dasall

it's NEVER okay to hit anyone
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by KingWarri: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and examples.
Coming from a kid I'm not surprise....

Action speaks louder than words

Just to enlighten you....
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by KingWarri: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
For men who beats their wives, How would you feel if Your sister's husband or your Daughter's husband beats her? Just imagine that.

They must feel comfortable with it....

What goes around comes around....
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

Spoiler,must you talk like that?

It's your type that will not allow us hear word that wrestling is fake. In fact,bring ya face hia let me slap you.. angry

I'm just a naturally very honest guy. We all can't be liars and cheats in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
namiji2598:
my dad is a soldier, I grew up in a family watching how my dad used to hit my mum in our own eyes, but today none of us has ever hit his wife even for once, I am the only one not married ,but for those of them that are married they don't do it

There is only one way this is possible. Question: how many of you are soldiers?
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Kids learn by words and action. You can only even teach a child how to speak by speaking to him or her. If you train a new born baby by telling him a cow is a dog and a goat is a mango he will definitely grow up calling a cow a dog and a goat a mango

We are talking about CHARACTER. No matter how much u tell your kids not to follow your footsteps, if they admire you and are proud of you, they'd do exactly what u did
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
castro316:
Morals aside. I think it isn't right to beat up a woman. It shows cowardice and inability to stand firm among women. Pick up a fellow man of your size and let's see how much of a man you are. But as a woman if you dare raise a finger at me...and I have cautioned you....then, you have convinced me you can take me down...then watch how I will treat you like small pikin. If you doubt me ask Tochi my tomboy female friend. When I raised her and showed baba God. She has not come out of anointing up till now

What did tochi do
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Quan23: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
very good articles on your blog

https://happytripsolutions.net/
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Quan23: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
justice should be implimented accordingly

https://happytripsolutions.net/
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
DavidEsq:

Ur stout refusal to add to ur learning is appalling. How u defend a parochial approach to life is so Zombistic and disgusting. And to think u are a young man, is frightening.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
KingWarri:

Just a kid? Anyway Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
KingWarri:

Thanks for your enlightenment. I am glad that your view of life and understanding of things is what pays my bills and raises my family.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Noel1:

Kids don't learn by words and examples. They learn by reading...
Just curious how do kids learn how to read?
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
KingWarri:

Not a wise thing to say to someone you don't know and someone that didn't talk to you. Well keep it up. Life will teach your mouth to be nicer with words.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by mrkunlex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wetin concern me about respect for women.I go slap hell out of any woman who try any nonsense with me.
Bleep you women
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by MissNicole01(f): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
It's way much better to train a child, than to correct an adult.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Raysleek:

Just curious how do kids learn how to read?
By reading
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by namiji2598: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

There is only one way this is possible. Question: how many of you are soldiers?
none
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by PoliteActivist: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
namiji2598:
none

And right there is your answer.
Here is a reply I gave earlier:

We are talking about CHARACTER. No matter how much u tell your kids not to follow your footsteps, if they admire you and are proud of you, they'd do exactly what u did,

If they reject your profession they'd likely reject other aspects of you too
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by Raysleek: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Noel1:

By reading
no be lie
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wow, educative for them.
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by namiji2598: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

And right there is your answer.
Here is a reply I gave earlier:

We are talking about CHARACTER. No matter how much u tell your kids not to follow your footsteps, if they admire you and are proud of you, they'd do exactly what u did,

If they reject your profession they'd likely reject other aspects of you too
character has nothing to do with profession, has nothing to do with inheritance and has nothing to do with family background, nothing to do with tribe, nothing to do with religion, ur decisions has the final say Abt ur character,
Re: Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! by GMbuharii: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:

I'm just a naturally very honest guy. We all can't be liars and cheats in Nigeria

Please cut yourself some slack nah,haba!
Liars and cheats again have entered ordinary child's play!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.