Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point (9845 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by slim14(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2010
well, i guess some ppl dont like seen some other ppl getting on well wif life,
suppose that's not the the case
i wonder why some ppl out jealousy would say things like
''is she the first''
OMG, can you imagine that,
i wonder how many of us has been robbed on the high way wif steel,
i hope we it's high time we practised what we preach!
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by yemisolar(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2010
By the way, if you need 50-100,000 without collateral to grow your business or idea you call me on 08052141582, 07027964574 or mail me at pettral@yahoo.com.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by grabdbull: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
KDK, what if your close friend, cousin or sister was robbed? Would you still say the same thing? Such a sadistic comment could only emanate from a mind harboring some deep-seated "bad belle". Let us learn to be fair and unbiased when considering issues and events. Your comment was at best, nasty.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by mkpuluma(f): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Funke sorry o

thank God dey spared ur life n dat of the other occupants in d car.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by skfa1: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sorry Funke, but that robber na comedian o grin grin
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Nwaokike(f): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
whats with stars and ojodu berger? the other day Essence was found with a big travelling bag waiting for a taxi undecided undecided
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by exolve(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
oh, sorry
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by pingu2k5(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
The above quoted story is an excerpt from her new movie, it didnt happen,
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by ceasyc(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
robbed at gun point? if true = damnnnnnnnnnnn
some ppl r actually being sarcastic n very unsympathetic n sum r saying its not a new tin, ppl get robbed everyday, so what? she didn't get shot, etc. HABA!
some nairalanders n sum ppl sef = u guys r shockingly shocking

even if it did not happen to u or u say it happens everyday to ppl, it does not make it right or less scary/frightening
my aunt was robbed at gun point 3/4 days ago by a man on okada (okada man was on stand by), her experience was bad (wont go into details tho). dat was really scary just hearing it. she is lucky he did not shoot her. thank God cos ppl die/r shot during similar incident

my bro was robbed 2x last yr in his uni hostel within 2 weeks by armed men n his ordeal was bad. d door was locked but dey used sum kind of equipment to remove d window protector n went in to rob dem. dem even use gun take beat my bro. dey hit my cuz so hard dat he fainted. dey robbed every1 in dat private hostel n dey rapeddd girls. i no other ppl (non relatives) dat have been robbed too. so shud i say so what? kini big deal? na u b d first or last? dey didnt kill/shoot u, etc? hissessssss

i just tire 4 una ohh. very annoying. wot a pity. *shakes head*
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by asamuel: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
Buy all your Books, DVDs, Electonics, Games, Toys at www.kalahari.com.ng

Visit today for ongoing promotion and free vouchers,
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by obyann(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
otokx:

Never heard of her?

waooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
That means you don't watch home video. She is a very funny actress
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by obyann(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mobinga:

Isn't it that girl that used to act some high school show back then?? Wow!! She's now fat womanly

Yes she is. smiley smiley
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by jimmoh: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
hey ya jenifa sori oo i guess they heard of d shoppin u went 4 in uk spendin moni anyhow sha dem collect reach 10m so is she shiftin are premier 4 d movie
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Engrdan(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point
« #15 on: Yesterday at 11:16:54 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@ Topic.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Na my head catch am!. . . .for robbing me of $25 when she came to NJ (August) for the premiere of that silly movie . . .(Omo Ghetto) and her silly "rass" birthday party.

she only showed the movie for less than 20 minutes and she started dancing owambe!

Thanks to d robbers. . . . god bless you
[color=#990000]
men u na harsh. take am easy oooooooooh
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Ibomade1: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
Jenifa, sorry for your loss.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Olumogun: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
You guys are just wasting your time sending pathetic message to Jennifa when she had already finish converting the whole incident into another home video

Title : Big girlzzzzzzzz Versus Big Boyzzzzzzzzzzzz Part 1
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 21, 2010
Olumogun:

You guys are just wasting your time sending pathetic message to Jennifa when she had already finish converting the whole incident into another home video

Title : Big girlzzzzzzzz Versus Big Boyzzzzzzzzzzzz Part 1
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

In okun o. . . . abeg, teach me another ekiti greeting. I only know "In okun o" cry cry
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Rastamann: 2:51am On Oct 21, 2010
Is she the first person to be robbed? Whis is her a news?
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by sley4life(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2010
she shud b happy she didnt loose her life
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Dkaz(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2010
freshera:

I won't be surprised if some of those who robbed her are here on nairaland and , lipsrsealed
u be one of them?
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by 3kay945(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2010
thank God they spare her life,. nemesis will surely catch up with them,, sorry funke.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by bioye(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2010
For those of u who feel no sympathy for her, may u all get robbed aplenty at gunpoint, friggin mofos!
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by akinolasam: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Udileke, mo ti dahun ubere re lori tiredi 'Abegi who can teach me Ekiti
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Redman44(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
I'm not happy that Funke Akindele was robbed cry cry Funke remains my favourite Nigerian actress and her story from grass to grace inspires me. I am on a sabbatical from Nairaland but I had to drop in when I noticed this thread about Funke Akindele. I really admire her. I hope she gets over the incident and move on with her life. Cheers.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
The insensitivity of Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. . . . that's one of the reasons robbers will continue with impunity.

Instead of condemning a crime, people are saying 'what is the big deal?'. Unfortunately the abnormal has become normal in Nigeria.  sad

Pele Funke. . . .be grateful for life and limb even if you lost valuables.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
akinolasam:

Udileke, mo ti dahun ubere re lori tiredi 'Abegi who can teach me Ekiti
I've seen it, thanks
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Oyindammola: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
grin shocked cheesy thank god , we wish you good times ahead,
alhamdullelah for them just snatching your fone and not ur pussy or
any other good thing like ur ass .
but u 2 stay jeje , life is short o.
i saw u in ilorin, gra, success hotel, nissan jeep.
Pray always please
luv u
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by LouisThoru(f): 5:13am On Oct 22, 2010
kabukabu50:

I have never heard of any hollywood actor/actress being robbed

hahahaha- mumu.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Dkaz(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2010
Sorry my dear
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by preetymama: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2010
it is well with u funke, awon ota e, won o ni simi. god will replenish your pocket
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by juman(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2010
Congratulations to our leaders. This is one of things they want for us. Robbery. But you people should know that there is God.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point by Jideultimate(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
huh, she is suffering from debt the armed robbers had put her, what a pity, sorioooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! You Must Laugh.. / Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? / Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.