Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. (6874 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Seated:

see this satanist again,
looking for loop holes in the bible to discredit it.

sorry, songs of Solomon is inspired.

what is wrong with boobs and other sensitive part?

just because you are blind doesnt make the bible contradicting.

please prove that your so called book of jasher and other abominable books are inspired?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you reject the truth just like your father the devil.

Ogbeni, you and newsynews should come and explain this issue and stop beating around the bush.

Who told David to take a census of Israel? God or Satan;

2 Samuel 24 v 1
Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21 v 1
Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

I hope to see a sensible answer rather than emotional responses. Also show us where Jesus and the Apostles mentioned only 66 books are the complete word of God... joker
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
OAM4J, Seun

I hope you can see the insults supposed Christians like newsynews and seated are spewing on this thread.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

OA.M4J, S.eun I hope you can see this post clearly.

If you see what I have been posting all the while on this thread, you did not dispute where I showed you 2 Samuel and Joshua referred to Jasher. I also put the specific verses and chapters from Jasher side by side with the verses from Samuel and Joshua...

Now explain to us how an erotic poem like Songs of Solomon is divinely inspired cheesy cheesy cheesy;

Let's start with Chapter 1 v 1-4; How many prayer points and sermons have you gotten out of this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are indeed a satanic child. Look at how you are mocking the Songs of Solomon and calling it erotic. You are clearly an opposer of the word of God.

A satanic child.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

Look at how you are mocking the Songs of Solomon and calling it erotic. You are clearly an opposer of the word of God.

A satanic child.

I am saying it as it is. I am still awaiting a reasonable response. How many prayer points and sermons have you received divine inspiration from Songs of Solomon?

Oh wait... maybe these verses...

Songs of Solomon 4 v 1-5;

4 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

2 Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.

3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

4 Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:
OAM4J, Seun

I hope you can see the insults supposed Christians like new.synews and seated are spewing on this thread.

You have insulted our God. You say his words are the words of lies. You are also trying include a strange book as his word. You are also looking ng Jos words by calling it erotic. That makes you satanic because that is exactly what Satan does too.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

I am saying it as it is. I am still awaiting a reasonable response. How many prayer points and sermons have you received divine inspiration from Songs of Solomon?

Oh wait... maybe these verses...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you are mocking?

Yes, keep it up satanic child.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

You have insulted our God. You say his words are the words of lies. You are also trying include a strange book as his word.

Na wa ooo... so God sent the book of Songs of Solomon to earth by email abi?

Tell me what makes an erotic poem divinely inspired? stop beating around the bush...

Why would Songs of Solomon be considered as divinely inspired, but these other books are not?
1) The Annals of King David - referenced in 1 Chronicles 27 v 24.
2) The Acts of Solomon - referenced in 1 Kings 11 v 41.
3) The Acts of Samuel the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29.
4) The book of Nathan the Prophet - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29 and 2 Chronicles 9 v 29.
5) The book of Gad the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29
6) The book of Jehu - referenced in 2 Chronicles 20 v 34
7) The Acts of Uzziah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 26 v 22
8 ) The vision of Isaiah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 32 v 32
9) The sayings of the Seer, also known as the Sayings of Hozai - referenced in 2 Chronicles 33 v 19
10) The book of Jasher - referenced in Joshua 10 v 13 and 2 Samuel 1 v 18
11) The book of Shemaiah the Prophet - referenced in 2 Chronicles 12 v 15
12) The book of the Wars of the Lord - referenced in Numbers 21 v 14
13) The book of Enoch - referenced in Jude 1 v 4,6,13,14,15 and 2 Peter 2 v 4, 3 v 13

Abi all the words of God are limited to only 66 books abi? This is really hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where did Jesus or the Apostles limit the words of God to only 66 books?

Ethiopia that was one of the first set of nations in which Christianity bore fruit, their version of the Bible is over 80 books...

Jesus nor the Apostles never gave 66 books as the standard for the complete word of God...yet some ignorant fellows are telling me God's word is only in 66 books

Honestly, the ignorance oozing in Nigeria is just way too much...

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

And you are mocking?

I'm not mocking. I am asking you a simple question you keep on dodging. Can you read Songs of Solomon to little kids as a night time story? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

Ogbeni, you and newsynews should come and explain this issue and stop beating around the bush.

Who told David to take a census of Israel? God or Satan;

2 Samuel 24 v 1
Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21 v 1

I hope to see a sensible answer rather than emotional responses. Also show us where Jesus and the Apostles mentioned only 66 books are the complete word of God... joker

COPIED

Both statements are true. Although it was Satan who immediately incited David, ultimately it was God who permitted Satan to carry out this provocation. Although it was Satan’s design to destroy David and the people of God, it was God’s purpose to humble David and the people and teach them a valuable spiritual lesson. This situation is quite similar to the first two chapters of Job in which both God and Satan are involved in the suffering of Job. Similarly, both God and Satan are involved in the crucifixion. Satan’s purpose was to destroy the Son of God ( John 13:2 ; 1 Cor 2:8 ). God’s purpose was to redeem humankind by the death of His Son ( Acts 2:14–39 ).

COPIED

Satan, as an enemy, suggested this census as an occasion to incite a sin, just as he also put it into the heart of Judas to betray Christ. Satan is frequently described in Scripture as doing what God merely permits to be done; and so, in this case, He permitted Satan to tempt David. Satan was the active mover, while God only withdrew His supporting grace, and the great adversary prevailed against the king. (For other examples of God permitting temptation and it being ascribed to Him, see 2 Samuel 16:7–13 ; 1 Kings 22:20–23 ; Psalm 105:24–25 .) God as righteous Judge in this instance permitted it with the design that from this sin of David He would take occasion to punish Israel for other sins, for which He might justly have otherwise punished them.
It should be noted that when God has a plan in mind, He will sometimes allow Satan and his demons to do things they want to do (e.g., lie and cause disaster and death), while actually they are working the will of God (who wanted to punish Israel for their idolatry and wickedness). A couple of biblical examples include 2 Chronicles 18:18–22 , where God allows a demon to use the false prophets to convince Ahab to go to battle and ultimately to his death, and Job 1–2, where Satan persecutes Job.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

Before the Bible became 66 books, every book claiming to be inspired were tried.amy of them were found wanting and filled with contradictions. Also, the Holy Spirit guided the church fathers in deciding. Example is the book of Jasher which I just showed you its lies.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

Ethiopia that was one of the first set of nations in which Christianity bore fruit, their version of the Bible is over 80 books...

Jesus nor the Apostles never gave 66 books as the standard for the complete word of God...yet some ignorant fellows are telling me God's word is only in 66 books

Bring out any other book and I will show you the contradictions therein. Not only that, they contained lies. That's why they were rejected. Imagine such books saying Jesus didn't resurrect and that he had a wife and children.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

COPIED

Both statements are true. Although it was Satan who immediately incited David, ultimately it was God who permitted Satan to carry out this provocation. Although it was Satan’s design to destroy David and the people of God, it was God’s purpose to humble David and the people and teach them a valuable spiritual lesson. This situation is quite similar to the first two chapters of Job in which both God and Satan are involved in the suffering of Job. Similarly, both God and Satan are involved in the crucifixion. Satan’s purpose was to destroy the Son of God ( John 13:2 ; 1 Cor 2:8 ). God’s purpose was to redeem humankind by the death of His Son ( Acts 2:14–39 ).

COPIED

Satan, as an enemy, suggested this census as an occasion to incite a sin, just as he also put it into the heart of Judas to betray Christ. Satan is frequently described in Scripture as doing what God merely permits to be done; and so, in this case, He permitted Satan to tempt David. Satan was the active mover, while God only withdrew His supporting grace, and the great adversary prevailed against the king. (For other examples of God permitting temptation and it being ascribed to Him, see 2 Samuel 16:7–13 ; 1 Kings 22:20–23 ; Psalm 105:24–25 .) God as righteous Judge in this instance permitted it with the design that from this sin of David He would take occasion to punish Israel for other sins, for which He might justly have otherwise punished them.
It should be noted that when God has a plan in mind, He will sometimes allow Satan and his demons to do things they want to do (e.g., lie and cause disaster and death), while actually they are working the will of God (who wanted to punish Israel for their idolatry and wickedness). A couple of biblical examples include 2 Chronicles 18:18–22 , where God allows a demon to use the false prophets to convince Ahab to go to battle and ultimately to his death, and Job 1–2, where Satan persecutes Job.

I hate it when some one sees a straight forward truth but still wants to spin it around;

2 Samuel 24 v 1

newsynews, in 2 Samuel 24 v 1...it says God clearly spoke to David to number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21 v 1

In Chronicles... it said Satan moved David to number Israel...

There is an explanation for this seeming contradiction, but it is not what you have put up there...even referencing to Job is just a funny attempt to patch this...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

Bring out any other book and I will show you the contradictions therein. Not only that, they contained lies. That's why they were rejected. Imagine such books saying Jesus didn't resurrect and that he had a wife and children.

Bros, I am not referring to that stupid book that Jesus had a wife ooo... no no no no no...that is way too far...

I'll bring up the Epistles of the early church fathers that were written and read in various churches. Those ones too are the words of God.

The Epistles of Polycarp, Origen, Irenaeus e.t.c if these names are not familiar to you then sorry. For example, Polycarp was a faithful disciple to John the beloved...

I'll bring their writings, then you'll show me the lies in there
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

Before the Bible became 66 books, every book claiming to be inspired were tried.amy of them were found wanting and filled with contradictions. Also, the Holy Spirit guided the church fathers in deciding. Example is the book of Jasher which I just showed you its lies.

So are you also saying the epistles of the early church fathers are also lies and not inspired by the Spirit of God?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

Na wa ooo... so God sent the book of Songs of Solomon to earth by email abi?

Tell me what makes an erotic poem divinely inspired? stop beating around the bush...

Why would Songs of Solomon be considered as divinely inspired, but these other books are not?
1) The Annals of King David - referenced in 1 Chronicles 27 v 24.
2) The Acts of Solomon - referenced in 1 Kings 11 v 41.
3) The Acts of Samuel the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29.
4) The book of Nathan the Prophet - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29 and 2 Chronicles 9 v 29.
5) The book of Gad the Seer - referenced in 1 Chronicles 29 v 29
6) The book of Jehu - referenced in 2 Chronicles 20 v 34
7) The Acts of Uzziah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 26 v 22
8 ) The vision of Isaiah - referenced in 2 Chronicles 32 v 32
9) The sayings of the Seer, also known as the Sayings of Hozai - referenced in 2 Chronicles 33 v 19
10) The book of Jasher - referenced in Joshua 10 v 13 and 2 Samuel 1 v 18
11) The book of Shemaiah the Prophet - referenced in 2 Chronicles 12 v 15
12) The book of the Wars of the Lord - referenced in Numbers 21 v 14
13) The book of Enoch - referenced in Jude 1 v 4,6,13,14,15 and 2 Peter 2 v 4, 3 v 13

Abi all the words of God are limited to only 66 books abi? This is really hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many times do you have to be told that not all books are inspired? Just cos a book is mentioned doesn't mean it is the word of God. Most of them are just books of records and stories written but individuals and not under inspiration from God.

Stop making the mistake of thinking any book referenced by the Bible is also the word of God.

Malachai 3:16
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it , and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

The above verse speaks of a book of remembrance for those who feared God. That was just a book, not inspite by God. Had it been the book was named something like "the book of Lemuel", your foolish self would have said such book is also the word of God. Whereas, it was just a book of records, same as all the other ones referenced by the Bible.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
OkCornel:

I hate it when some one sees a straight forward truth but still wants to spin it around;

2 Samuel 24 v 1

newsynews, in 2 Samuel 24 v 1...it says God clearly spoke to David to number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21 v 1

In Chronicles... it said Satan moved David to number Israel...

There is an explanation for this seeming contradiction, but it is not what you have put up there...even referencing to Job is just a funny attempt to patch this...

Shut up.

Go check the when internet, they all carry the same explanation as below

COPIED

COPIED
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

Shut up.

Go check the when internet, they all carry the same explanation as below

COPIED

COPIED

Hahahaha... now the internet carries the explanation for God's word...

Ogbeni... the contradiction between 2 Samuel 24 v 21 and 1 Chronicles 21 v 1 is as clear as night and day. God spoke to David 2 Samuel while 1 Chronicles 21 clearly states otherwise that the Satan moved David to carry out the census. See the na.ked truth but keep on twisting and turning.

The 66 books of the Bible is not error free, neither is it the complete word of God. Wake up and smell the coffee...

That there are errors and contradictions within it still does not invalidate it as the word of God. Stick to the bigger picture and stop arguing over little details...

If you really want to see contradictions and errors in the Bible, the one I started with is just the tip of the iceberg...

2 Likes

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
@newsynews... another set of contradiction/errors in the 66 books of the Bible. I will bring them out one by one for you to start defending.

Query 1;
2 Kings 25:8
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem…
Jeremiah 52:12
in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem…

Between 2 Kings 25 v 8 and Jeremiah 52 v 12, which one is the right one?

Query 2;
Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.
I Kings 22:23
The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

That is the Bible up there, now explain...why would a loving, just and merciful God encourage people to do abominable things? undecided

Query 3;
2 Kings 24:8
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months
2 Chronicles 36:9
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem

@newsynews, what age was king Jehoiachin when he began his reign in Jerusalem?

Query 4;
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Job 1:1
There was a man…who name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright.

Query 5;
2 Kings 8:26
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.
2 Chronicles 22:2
Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

NOW CAN YOU SEE THE 66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE IS NOT WITHOUT IT'S OWN ISSUES? Don't tempt me to go further... undecided undecided undecided

One plausible excuse for this is, as long as it was men that wrote these books, you cannot rule out errors in the process of writing the records. But coming to tell us the Bible is the complete word of God, and that it has no contradiction/error whatsoever is a rotten lie.

4 Likes

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
newsynews:

You are indeed a satanic child. Look at how you are mocking the Songs of Solomon and calling it erotic. You are clearly an opposer of the word of God.

A satanic child.

shut it, really disgusting reading the filth you wrote up there. your lots call people who are trying to put some sense in your skull derogatory names. buhari self get sense pass una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
onlyforchrist:

shut it, really disgusting reading the filth you wrote up there. your lots call people who are trying to put some sense in your skull derogatory names. buhari self get sense pass una.

Honestly, that guy needs help...

How can someone claim an Eternal, Omnipresent and Omniscient God who has been in existence long before man even thought of inventing ink and paper...has all His words written and limited to only 66 books?

And it's not as if those 66 books are free from errors and contradictions o...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Honestly, that guy needs help...

How can someone claim an Eternal, Omnipresent and Omniscient God who has been in existence long before man even thought of inventing ink and paper...has all His words written and limited to only 66 books?

And it's not as if those 66 books are free from errors and contradictions o...

dem mumuness no get part 2 bros. instead of them to thank you for doing the reasoning for them they are insulting you. no religious is the monopoly of truth.

3 Likes

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2019
onlyforchrist:

Satanic sense you mean?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:
@newsynews... another set of contradiction/errors in the 66 books of the Bible. I will bring them out one by one for you to start defending.

Query 1;
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem…
in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem…

Between 2 Kings 25 v 8 and Jeremiah 52 v 12, which one is the right one?

Query 2;
The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

That is the Bible up there, now explain...why would a loving, just and merciful God encourage people to do abominable things? undecided

Query 3;
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem

@newsynews, what age was king Jehoiachin when he began his reign in Jerusalem?

Query 4;

Query 5;

NOW CAN YOU SEE THE 66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE IS NOT WITHOUT IT'S OWN ISSUES? Don't tempt me to go further... undecided undecided undecided

One plausible excuse for this is, as long as it was men that wrote these books, you cannot rule out errors in the process of writing the records. But coming to tell us the Bible is the complete word of God, and that it has no contradiction/error whatsoever is a rotten lie.

@onlyforchrist, can you see how newsynews is dodging this?

Some people ehn... I just dey laugh

The 66 books of the Bible is the complete word of God and free from contradictions indeed cheesy
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Kai

What a wicked satanic being you are. You are no more afraid to hide your true self or pretend anymore. You are now on the full glare of public showing you are a satanic child by the way you mock and oppose the word of God

OkCornel:
@newsyn.ews... another set of contradiction/errors in the 66 books of the Bible. I will bring them out one by one for you to start defending.

Query 1;

Between 2 Kings 25 v 8 and Jeremiah 52 v 12, which one is the right one?]

Your answer lies in the Bible and can also be found detailed and explained on the internet, Mr accuser of the brethren. Read link below.

http://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?article=303

OkCornel:

Query 2;

That is the Bible up there, now explain...why would a loving, just and merciful God encourage people to do abominable things? undecided]

It's very obvious you just went online to copy a compilation of so-called Bible contradictions without checking them very well to see if they truly stand for what they say they stand for.

Ahab was a wicked King and had false prophets surrounding him. In order to punish Ahab, God sent a lying spirit to enter the mouth of Ahab's false prophets so as to deceive him to go to war. God is a just and loving God, but only to his children, not to false prophets and satanic children like yourself. Your kind are treated harshly and deserve no mercy, that's why God sent an evil lying spirit to deceive Ahab. God will send an evil spirit to torment you soon

1 Kings 22:20-23 (KJV)
20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

OkCornel:
@
Query 3;

@newsynews, what age was king Jehoiachin when he began his reign in Jerusalem?]

Read

https://carm.org/bible-difficulties/joshua-esther/how-old-was-jehoiachin-when-he-became-king

OkCornel:
@
Query 4;
]

Job was made perfect due to his believe in God. He didn't become perfect on his own. He was a servant of God. Believe is what makes us perfect and blameless before God. You do not know that because you believe in work based salvation.

Job 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

OkCornel:
@
Query 5;

Stop asking these silly qurstions. Just Google up.

OkCornel:
@

@seated

Look at how satanic this guy is. Look at how he is mocking the word of God and calling it an error filled book, all in a bid to uphold the satanic book of Jasher. I now agree that you are a Satanist and liar like your father the devil whose lies fall like yours just did.

Get lost.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

Kai

What a wicked satanic being you are. You are no more afraid to hide your true self or pretend anymore. You are now on the full glare of public showing you are a satanic child by the way you mock and oppose the word of God

Your answer lies in the Bible and can also be found detailed and explained on the internet, Mr accuser of the brethren. Read link below.

It's very obvious you just went online to copy a compilation of so-called Bible contradictions without checking them very well to see if they truly stand for what they say they stand for.

Ahab was a wicked King and had false prophets surrounding him. In order to punish Ahab, God sent a lying spirit to enter the mouth of Ahab's false prophets so as to deceive him to go to war. God is a just and loving God, but only to his children, not to false prophets and satanic children like yourself. Your kind are treated harshly and deserve no mercy, that's why God sent an evil lying spirit to deceive Ahab. God will send an evil spirit to torment you soon

20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Read

https://carm.org/bible-difficulties/joshua-esther/how-old-was-jehoiachin-when-he-became-king

Job was made perfect due to his believe in God. He didn't become perfect on his own. He was a servant of God. Believe is what makes us perfect and blameless before God. You do not know that because you believe in work based salvation.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

@seated

Look at how satanic this guy is. Look at how he is mocking the word of God and calling it an error filled book, all in a bid to uphold the satanic book of Jasher. I now agree that you are a Satanist and liar like your father the devil whose lies fall like yours just did.

Get lost.

Obviously nothing to say about those glaring contradictions in the Bible...

Only emotional unintelligent outbursts... Very very predictable...

You are giving me long story which does not in any way explain the glaring contradiction.

The book of Proverbs clearly mentioned God hates a lying lip. Yet the same Bible in 1 Kings shows you that same God putting a lying spirit in the mouth of false prophets...

Meaning God can call something abominable but yet put spirits to set up people in doing abominable things abi?

I get your time today...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

Kai

Read

@seated

Get lost.

Can you now see that the links you are putting up shows the Bible is not a perfect book after all? It has errors in it as well.

See the content of one of the links you referred me to...

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king?
by Matt Slick

2 Chronicles 36:9 and 2 Kings 24:8
Eight years old 2 Chron. 36:9, "Jehoiachin was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem, and he did evil in the sight of the Lord."
Eighteen years old 2 Kings 24:8 "Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he became king, and he reigned three months in Jerusalem; and his mother’s name was Nehushta the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem."
The correct age of Jehoiachin was 18, not 8. Obviously, Jehoiachin was 18 when he began his rule since it says he did evil in the site of the Lord which suggests maturity and responsibility.

The discrepancy in ages is probably due to a copyist error. We can see that the difference in ages is 10 years. The system of number notation used by the Jews at the time of Ezra consisted of horizontal hooks that represented values of ten. would equal the number 14 where would be 24. If one or both of the hooks were smudged or flaked off of a papyri, then the dates would be off by values of 10 years.

Does this mean the Bible is not trustworthy? Not at all. Inspiration is ascribed to the original writings and not to the copies. Scribes made errors. However, the errors were very infrequent and from other information in the Bible, we can easily ascertain what the correct age is.

Another possible explanation is that the difference of 10 years from the two different texts could be that he began to rule with his father at the age of eight but did not take complete control until the age of 18, a 10-year difference.

You've only succeeded in shooting yourself in the foot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me, you don't want to get neck deep into errors in the seemingly "perfect" Bible.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Can you now see that the links you are putting up shows the Bible is not a perfect book after all? It has errors in it as well.

See the content of one of the links you referred me to...

You've only succeeded in shooting yourself in the foot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me, you don't want to get neck deep into errors in the seemingly "perfect" Bible.

Sorry fella, copyist error is an error by someone who duplicates stuff. This doesn't mean the original has error.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by newsynews: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Obviously nothing to say about those glaring contradictions in the Bible...

Only emotional unintelligent outbursts... Very very predictable...

You are giving me long story which does not in any way explain the glaring contradiction.

The book of Proverbs clearly mentioned God hates a lying lip. Yet the same Bible in 1 Kings shows you that same God putting a lying spirit in the mouth of false prophets...

Meaning God can call something abominable but yet put spirits to set up people in doing abominable things abi?

I get your time today...

He hate those people and gave them more of what he hates so as to destroy them. Were you expecting him to give them food? No, you don't give what belongs to the children to dogs.

They were already abokinanle by being false prophets to Ahab. He only helped them by increasing the volume so as to hasten Ahab's punishment. grin

Wow.

Look at how you are questioning God with so much effrontery. Clap for yourself. Your destruction is nigh.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

Sorry fella, copyist error is an error by someone who duplicates stuff. This doesn't mean the original has error.

Still shows the Bible is not a perfect book as well. You can't deny that. Same applies to other books the Bible made references to...

Now the question is...how many more errors are in the 66 books? Guy, you don't want to try this. This is just the start...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

He hate those people and gave them more of what he hates so as to destroy them. Were you expecting him to give them food? No, you don't give what belongs to the children to dogs.

They were already abokinanle by being false prophets to Ahab. He only helped them by increasing the volume so as to hasten Ahab's punishment. grin

Wow.

Look at how you are questioning God with so much effrontery. Clap for yourself. Your destruction is nigh.

And yet Jesus clearly tells us even God loves both good and everyone, yet you are saying what again?

Matthew 5 v 44-45

44 [a]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

So this same loving God still sets up people to commit sin abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

OAM4J, Seun I hope you can see this post clearly.

If you see what I have been posting all the while on this thread, you did not dispute where I showed you 2 Samuel and Joshua referred to Jasher. I also put the specific verses and chapters from Jasher side by side with the verses from Samuel and Joshua...
book of jasher that has been exposed to be fraud. I am not surprised you believe book of Enoch was written by enoch and wont certainly be surprised if you believe seven book of moses was written by moses.

explain to us how an erotic poem like Songs of Solomon is divinely inspired cheesy cheesy cheesy;

Let's start with Chapter 1 v 1-4; How many prayer points and sermons have you gotten out of this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how will you not make mockery of the inspiration of God before.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girls' Revelation For Nigerian 'men Of God' / Where Can One Buy Church Pulpit In Lagos? / Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.