Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. (6877 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
onlyforchrist:

You were there when God said his words should be in 66 books right? don't worry we will help you reason.

The funny dude earlier said if all the acts and words of God were to be written, the entire world will not contain it, now he's telling us only 66 books contain God's word. Perhaps he'll soon tell us the Ethiopian Bible is a forget as well

Just see how that one up there is desperately engaging in gymnastics to cover up an obvious contradiction in the scriptures. Trying very hard to pass off Pilate's second question to Jesus in Matthew and John as totally different questions.

I'll be back later today to address these jokers.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

And I have shown you where Jude quoted from the book of Enoch. I have also shown you countless times where 2 Samuel and Joshua quoted from Jasher. Yet, these are not also the words of God according to you.
show me were Jude quoted the book of Enoch?
where is the book?
How did you know it was a book Enoch quoted?
your book of jasher has been thrashed already.

By the way, the Talmud which consists of the teachings of many rabbis were also preserved by the jews over the centuries. Please tell us it does not contain the words of God in it too...

You no get point here... Now see who is deeply ignorant of history here.
the question is where they recognized as scriptures? when were those books written before or after the coming of Christ? we all known that the coming of Christ ended the old testament order anything beyond that is false. Just as Mohammed and other false prophets claim to have received another message even after christ has come.
the talmud failed miserable in that regard.

Someone like you that has little knowledge of early church history is spewing jargons here.

Oya, tell us why the Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians is not also the word of God. Polycarp was the Bishop of Symrna and a disciple of Apostle John. Polycarp was martyred for the faith. Please tell me why his Epistle does not also qualify as scriptures... Oh wait, since it's not part of the 66 books, it must be a fraud as well isn't it? Abi the Holy Spirit didn't inspire Polycarp to write and exhort the Philippian believers too abi?

[quote]Have you even bothered reading the epistles of the early church fathers and how they eventually got martyred for the truth? Nada... but you are here claiming to know what exactly?
all these you are saying are thrash.
the billion dollar question is, did the churches recognize the book of the church father as scriptures?

was any of the apostles who saw Jesus alive when those books were written? if yes, did any of the apostles of Jesus recognize them as scriptures?

Yes the Bible is imperfect, it is has its errors and contradictions you are scared of addressing or admitting. As long as men wrote those books, there is room for errors (which I have clearly pointed out)
I m scared yet I am challenging you to show me the so called errors,
show me how the contradictions,

Silliest question I have stumbled across. So where Satan spoke in the Bible also makes Satan's speech God's word too ba?
You know nothing.
1 Corinthians 10:11
Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

everything in the bible is God's word to man to teach him about reality.

Besides, see how you could not even understand a basic question. "Is the Bible the entirety of God's word?" Let me make the question simpler for you if that one is too difficult to understand. "Does the Bible have records of all the words God spoke to man?"
yes the bible is God's word reporting what men, women, devils and even himself did and spoke in the past.
you get that?

And the million dollar question again is, who said ALL SCRIPTURES is 66 books? God? Jesus? The Apostles?
apart from the 66 books of the bible which other one is recognized as scripture?

Says the man playing the ostrich on obvious errors spotted in the Bible... nonsense. Keeping on mentioning satan and devil anyhow...perhaps those words are like sugar and honey in your mouth... joker
I m here to expose you.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:
show me were Jude quoted the book of Enoch?
where is the book?
How did you know it was a book Enoch quoted?
your book of jasher has been thrashed already.

the question is where they recognized as scriptures? when were those books written before or after the coming of Christ? we all known that the coming of Christ ended the old testament order anything beyond that is false. Just as Mohammed and other false prophets claim to have received another message even after christ has come.
the talmud failed miserable in that regard.

More like you are here to expose your ignorance further right?

I'm very glad you're asking these questions. You will definitely get your answers today.

Also, I can see you are mute on the Ethiopian Bible being the most complete version of the Bible in existence today.

Hang on, you'll see the answers to your questions later today.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

It's Satan that opposes Christianity. That's the meaning of his name. Since you lots have decided do the work of Satan, then it means you are Satanists.

then there should be more satanist amidst you coz ur lots opposes what ur bible says in words and in deed.

for your information your Christian God did more evil in the bible than the satan you condemned. who be the satan for here?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

The funny dude earlier said if all the acts and words of God were to be written, the entire world will not contain it, now he's telling us only 66 books contain God's word. Perhaps he'll soon tell us the Ethiopian Bible is a forget as well

Just see how that one up there is desperately engaging in gymnastics to cover up an obvious contradiction in the scriptures. Trying very hard to pass off Pilate's second question to Jesus in Matthew and John as totally different questions.

I'll be back later today to address these jokers.

I'm having a good laugh from these guys foolishness.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

I'm very glad you're asking these questions. You will definitely get your answers today.

Also, I can see you are mute on the Ethiopian Bible being the most complete version of the Bible in existence today.

keep exposing your ignorance.

the ethopian church that fell a long time ago. lol
go and read about church history and cure your ignorance.

read about why those so called books that made the 84 books instead of 66 were all rejected by almost all the churches.

besides i notice you avoid my questions.

meanwhile I am waiting for your contradiction in the bible.

I m waiting for you
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:

read about why those so called books that made the 84 books instead of 66 were all rejected by almost all the churches.

And it is the Corinthian, Phillipi, Ephesus, Thessalonia, Colossian and Galatian churches that are still waxing strong today abi? Smh...

Oya, bring your sources to show the Ethiopian Bible is a fraud. I am waiting.

Seated:

I m waiting for you

Let me give you a starter pack here, then tell us fresh lies that these are not mistakes in the "perfect" Bible;

2 Kings 25:8
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem…
Jeremiah 52:12
in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem…

Between 2 Kings 25 v 8 and Jeremiah 52 v 12, which one is the right one?

2 Kings 24:8
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months
2 Chronicles 36:9
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem
what age was king Jehoiachin when he began his reign in Jerusalem?

2 Kings 8:26
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.
2 Chronicles 22:2
Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

How old was Ahaziah when he began his reign?

Deal with these ones first before I bring others. I'm eager to see how you will tell lies that these are not glaring errors.

Meanwhile, your partner in ignorance is still performing gymnastics on these other ones;
Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.
I Kings 22:23
The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

That is the Bible up there, now explain...why would a loving, just and merciful God encourage people to do abominable things?

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Job 1:1
There was a man…who name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright.

I go get una time very well this evening... Jokers.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:

I m waiting for you

@bolded

That's what he does. When he sees you have made strong points and have cornered him with questions that will explain him of answered, he will just divert your attention but derailing to another discussion. He does so while thinking you and other reader's won't see his tactics for what it is - dubious.

Just look at how he has ignored my post which is the last one on page 4. He ignored it because the post debunked his claim of the bible having error which he foolishly made up.

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

And it is the Corinthian, Phillipi, Ephesus, Thessalonia, Colossian and Galatian churches that are still waxing strong today abi? Smh...

Let me give you a starter pack here, then tell us fresh lies that these are not mistakes in the "perfect" Bible;

And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem…
in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem…

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem

Deal with these ones first before I bring others. I'm eager to see how you will tell lies that these are not glaring errors.

Meanwhile, your partner in ignorance is still performing gymnastics on these other ones;
The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

That is the Bible up there, now explain...why would a loving, just and merciful God encourage people to do abominable things?

@seated

You see why we call this guy a recycler? All these questions have already been answered by Newsynews on page 2, yet he decided to bring them back hoping to deceive you with them.

See below

https://www.nairaland.com/5339173/66-books-bible-conplete-inerant/1
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

You say the Ethiopian Bible is the most complete Bible? That's an insinuation that it is not complete which leaves room for more to be added, which are still missing - That's according to you.

However, we believe the 66 books are the complete word of God. They need no other addition nor substraction. And this goes in line with the word of God below which says...

Psalm 12:6-7
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

God has preserve his words in 66 books which all agree with each other. They have all been tried and tested in furnace and are NOT found wanting.

But the Ethiopian Bible which has been tainted with aprocryphal books like the Book of Jasher couldn't stand the testing of the furnace, that's why it's fake. Someone just exposed how the Book of Jasher doesn't agree with the 66 books. Yet you want it to be forced among them. It would have been part of them had it been it passed the furnace test, but it didn't.

God promised to preserve his word and we believe they are the 66 books. The Ethiopian Bible, just as you established it as the most complete bible book, is still open to additional books. This means it is not the word of God for it not to be complete today. God said he will preserve his word. Any Bible still open to additional of new books is not complete and preserved.

Your Ethiopian Bible just got trashed grin
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

newsynews has answered you before. why are you bringing it to me?
read my previous post slowly and thoughtfully before replying me, I have no time to be going round in circles.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by DissTroy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

One Satanist will soon be here to disprove this thread.

You overly religious fanatics just blackmail without proof. Every person who studies biblical history knows there are more than 66 books in the scriptures. Even Apostle Paul wrote more than 50 books. Moses wrote several. David wrote many too. All of these books are not contained in the present day bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

@bolded

That's what he does. When he sees you have made strong points and have cornered him with questions that will explain him of answered, he will just divert your attention but derailing to another discussion. He does so while thinking you and other reader's won't see his tactics for what it is - dubious.

Just look at how he has ignored my post which is the last one on page 4. He ignored it because the post debunked his claim of the bible having error which he foolishly made up.
He avoids question that will expose him. He goes to satanist website to pick point to disprove the bible.
yes his tactics is very obvious.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
DissTroy:

You overly religious fanatics just blackmail without proof. Every person who studies biblical history knows there are more than 66 books in the scriptures. Even Apostle Paul wrote more than 50 books. Moses wrote several. David wrote many too. All of these books are not contained in the present day bible.
were are those books? did they pass the test of being scripture?
The bible said try every spirit?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

you see it is dangerous to just accept without checking if it is true or not.
so far only the 66 books of the bible has being tested and trusted the rest didnt pass the test.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:
newsynews has answered you before. why are you bringing it to me?
read my previous post slowly and thoughtfully before replying me, I have no time to be going round in circles.

I am happy to announce to you that since you are in agreement with newsynews, you just admitted there are errors in the bible.

Take a look at one of the links newsynews replied me with;

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king?
by Matt Slick

2 Chronicles 36:9 and 2 Kings 24:8
Eight years old 2 Chron. 36:9, "Jehoiachin was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem, and he did evil in the sight of the Lord."
Eighteen years old 2 Kings 24:8 "Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he became king, and he reigned three months in Jerusalem; and his mother’s name was Nehushta the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem."
The correct age of Jehoiachin was 18, not 8. Obviously, Jehoiachin was 18 when he began his rule since it says he did evil in the site of the Lord which suggests maturity and responsibility.

The discrepancy in ages is probably due to a copyist error. We can see that the difference in ages is 10 years. The system of number notation used by the Jews at the time of Ezra consisted of horizontal hooks that represented values of ten. would equal the number 14 where would be 24. If one or both of the hooks were smudged or flaked off of a papyri, then the dates would be off by values of 10 years.

Does this mean the Bible is not trustworthy? Not at all. Inspiration is ascribed to the original writings and not to the copies. Scribes made errors. However, the errors were very infrequent and from other information in the Bible, we can easily ascertain what the correct age is.

Another possible explanation is that the difference of 10 years from the two different texts could be that he began to rule with his father at the age of eight but did not take complete control until the age of 18, a 10-year difference.
https://carm.org/bible-difficulties/joshua-esther/how-old-was-jehoiachin-when-he-became-king

Remind me again, there are no errors in the Bible right?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by DissTroy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:
were are those books? did they pass the test of being scripture?
The bible said try every spirit?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

you see it is dangerous to just accept without checking if it is true or not.
so far only the 66 books of the bible has being tested and trusted the rest didnt pass the test.

What test of being scriptural? You mean the books removed by a pagan Roman Emperor and trimmed down to just six? You ask a bricklayer to run serological examination in a lab and you expect the results to be true?

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ah yes, now to properly address these jokers that limit God's word to only 66 books. 66 books they claim are without contradictions and errors.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

You need to first know that the four gospels were written by four different eyewitnesses and therefore you can't expect their accounts to be the same words and manner Otherwise we would only need one gospel and not four.

Obviously yes. Since you know this, why are you trying to pass off the second question Pilate asked Jesus in Matthew and John as two different questions when they Pilate was obviously asking Jesus why he was brought to him in the first place!

See your double standards at play here.

LifestyleTonite:

Secondly, the order in which each gospel gave its own account are different, which is another reason why they are different accounts but the same meaning.

Look at the arrangement of the event with pilate. The arrangement of the questions are different, that's why we have the gospel in four versions.

Your mistake is that you think Pilate was asking the same question in mathew 27:13 and also in John 18:35. Can't you see the difference?

QUESTION 1: Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

QUESTION 2: Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

The first question shows Pilate asking if Jesus heard the witnesses against him.

The second question starting from after the semi-colon shows Pilate asking Jesus to state what he has done.

Clearly, both questions are different from each other which makes us understand the kind of answers Jesus gave. The first question sounded foolish because Pilate seem stupid to ask such when he knew Jesus wasn't deaf. He was expecting Jesus to be bantering with the Pharisees in his presence, something Jesus did before Caiaphas that got him beaten before he was brought before Pilate

When Pilate saw that Jesus wasn't responding to the Pharisees, he now knew it was time to engage him, that's why he went on to ask Jesus to state what he did wrong that made the Pharisees deliver him to Pilate, which is the second question. It was that question Jesus now answered, not the one asking if he heard all the witnesses against him. YOUR MISTAKE IS THAT YOU DO NOT SEE THAT THE QUESTIONS ARE TWO AND DIFFERENT. You lumped both as one and tried to be cunning. Now read the passage again.

Matthew 27:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

John 18 v 35-37 ;
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Read the account of John and tell us where Jesus refused to answer any of Pilate's questions. Compare it with that of Matthew that mentioned Jesus stopped answering Pilate after the first question.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
PILATE INTERROGATES JESUS ACCORDING TO GOSPEL OF MATTHEW

Matthew 27 v 11-14;

11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
14 And he answered him to never a word
; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

According to the gospel of Matthew, when Pilate asked Jesus (the second question) to hear His side of the story as to why He was brought before him, Jesus never replied.

PILATE INTERROGATES JESUS ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL OF JOHN

John 18 v 33-38;
33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

According to John's version of the story, when Pilate asked Jesus (the second question) to hear His side of the story as to why He was brought before him, Jesus replied Pilate.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Obviously yes. Since you know this, why are you trying to pass off the second question Pilate asked Jesus in Matthew and John as two different questions when they Pilate was obviously asking Jesus why he was brought to him in the first place!

See your double standards at play here.

Shut up. Bloody dubious fellow. You have been busted and your lies can't hold water. The blind can see that the questions both Books put forward are different. Stop lumping them together as one. You know you got busted that's why you ignored my post four almost 12 hours while you went about making irrelevant posts. But now that I exposed your tactics and ostrich games, you decided to come up with this lame excuse. tongue

OkCornel:

Read the account of John and tell us where Jesus refused to answer any of Pilate's questions. Compare it with that of Matthew that mentioned Jesus stopped answering Pilate after the first question.

Mumu

Did Jesus really stopped answering Pilate after the first question? grin

And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

You say the Ethiopian Bible is the most complete Bible? That's an insinuation that it is not complete which leaves room for more to be added, which are still missing - That's according to you.

However, we believe the 66 books are the complete word of God. They need no other addition nor substraction. And this goes in line with the word of God below which says...

Psalm 12:6-7
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

God has preserve his words in 66 books which all agree with each other. They have all been tried and tested in furnace and are NOT found wanting.

But the Ethiopian Bible which has been tainted with aprocryphal books like the Book of Jasher couldn't stand the testing of the furnace, that's why it's fake. Someone just exposed how the Book of Jasher doesn't agree with the 66 books. Yet you want it to be forced among them. It would have been part of them had it been it passed the furnace test, but it didn't.

God promised to preserve his word and we believe they are the 66 books. The Ethiopian Bible, just as you established it as the most complete bible book, is still open to additional books. This means it is not the word of God for it not to be complete today. God said he will preserve his word. Any Bible still open to additional of new books is not complete and preserved.

Your Ethiopian Bible just got trashed grin

I thought the book of Psalms you quoted will show us where God limited His words to only 66 books.
Meanwhile, I thought you would give me references to where the Ethiopian Bible is also fraudulent.

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sorry Mr dubious fellow and recycler. I can't believe you still brought this up again after it was trashed. Well, now is the time for everyone to see your folly.

OkCornel:
PILATE INTERROGATES JESUS ACCORDING TO GOSPEL OF MATTHEW

According to the gospel of Matthew, when Pilate asked Jesus (the second question) to hear His side of the story as to why He was brought before him, Jesus never replied.

Mathew 27:13-14

Everyone should take note of the question

QUESTION in Mathew: Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

OkCornel:

PILATE INTERROGATES JESUS ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL OF JOHN

According to John's version of the story, when Pilate asked Jesus (the second question) to hear His side of the story as to why He was brought before him, Jesus replied Pilate.

John 18 v 35-37 ;
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me:
what hast thou done?

QUESTION in John: what hast thou done?

Now, can we all see that both questions are different from each other in every form? I mean, look at them again:

what hast thou done?

&

Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

Yet, a satanic being says the questions are the same. He has been trying to lump them as one. That's an evil thing to do.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Shut up. Bloody dubious fellow. You have been busted and your lies can't hold water. The blind can see that the questions both Books put forward are different. Stop lumping them together as one. You know you got busted that's why you ignored my post four almost 12 hours while you went about making irrelevant posts. But now that I exposed your tactics and ostrich games, you decided to come up with this lame excuse. tongue

Mumu

Did Jesus really stopped answering Pilate after the first question? grin

Ah yes, now we can see the problem is your basic understanding of English.

What was Pilate's motive for asking Jesus that second question both in Matthew and John? Was it not to hear Jesus' side of the story?

I just love this emotional outburst you're displaying here cheesy

Now look at Matthew's account closely and tell us whether Jesus replied Pilate's second question, whereas John's version of the story shows Jesus having a dialogue with Pilate
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

I thought the book of Psalms you quoted will show us where God limited His words to only 66 books.
Meanwhile, I thought you would give me references to where the Ethiopian Bible is also fraudulent.

This post doesn't address my post in any form. It only attempts to hide your inability to address it. The Ethiopian Bible is fraud because it co taons fraud apocryphal books e.g Book of Jasher which has been exposed on this thread so much that you couldn't counter the facts.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

This post doesn't address my post in any form. It only attempts to hide your inability to address it. The Ethiopian Bible is fraud because it co taons fraud apocryphal books e.g Book of Jasher which has been exposed on this thread so much that you couldn't counter the facts.

References please? I thought you would have searched google to bring some here for us and show that the Ethiopian Bible is a fraud cheesy
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:
The bible is the complete word of God to mankind.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

All scripture are given by inspiration of God.

those other books you mentioned were not inspired that does not mean they do not contain history.

Another error, you assume that because Enoch prophecy was mentioned therefore it means Enoch wrote a book. However, there was no record of enoch having any book whatsoever.
the book of jasher wasnt inspired although it contains historical events just as other books mentioned in the bible.

even John said if the things Jesus did where to be written there won't be enough book in the world to contain it!! The Bible is the basic not the Complete! There are many things that are not written inside the conventional bible it's for our safety though!! With what we have in the scripture it's enough for us to function in the supernatural but it's not the complete! Even the Bible in heaven is more voluminous and detailed than what we have here on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Ah yes, now we can see the problem is your basic understanding of English.

What was Pilate's motive for asking Jesus that second question both in Matthew and John? Was it not to hear Jesus' side of the story?

I just love this emotional outburst you're displaying here cheesy

Now look at Matthew's account closely and tell us whether Jesus replied Pilate's second question, whereas John's version of the story shows Jesus having a dialogue with Pilate

Mr recycler, both questions are different. The moment you see it is the moment you will see that they don't require the same answer. Stop lumping them as one with same motive.

Did you hear what has been said about you? Jesus didn't answer that question.

What has thou done? Jesus answered.

How you try to spin both as having the same motive is funny.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tosinex:
even John said if the things Jesus did where to be written there won't be enough book in the world to contain it!! The Bible is the basic not the Complete! There are many things that are not written inside the conventional bible it's for our safety though!! With what we have in the scripture it's enough for us to function in the supernatural but it's not the complete! Even the Bible in heaven is more voluminous and detailed than what we have here on earth.

Yet they will still tell you that everything concerning God's word is in only 66 books
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

References please? I thought you would have searched google to bring some here for us and show that the Ethiopian Bible is a fraud cheesy

It's a fraud because those additional apocryphal books were written way after the Old testament. Even Jews disregard them and Christians too dont regard them as scripture.

Roman Catholic Bibles have 73 books rather than 66. This is because Roman Catholics have 7 additional books in their Old Testament: Tobit, Judith, 1-2 Maccabees, Wisdom of Solomon, Sirach, and Baruch. They also contain additional material that was added to the books of Daniel and Esther by later Greek interpreters. All of this together is what Catholics call "the Deuterocanonicals," and is more popularly known as the Apocrypha. Eastern Orthodox Bibles have even more Apocryphal books like 3 Maccabees, 2 Esdras, and the Prayer of Manasseh. The Ethiopian Orthodox utilize still others like Enoch and Jubilees. These are all ancient Jewish writings from well after the time of the Old Testament which the Jews never intented or accepted as Scripture but which some ancient Gentile Christians mistook for part of the Jewish Canon. While some of this material has historical and cultural value for researchers, the Apocrypha are not genuine, inspired Scripture and should not be included in the Bible. [See our articles on the Catholic Apocrypha

https://carm.org/how-many-books-are-there-in-the-bible

Church Fathers

Did the Church fathers recognize the Apocrypha as being Scripture? Roman Catholics strongly appeal to Church history, but we don't find a unanimous consensus on the Apocrypha. Jerome (340-420), who translated the Latin Vulgate which is used by the RC church, rejected the Apocrypha since he believed that the Jews recognized and established the proper canon of the Old Testament. Remember, the Christian Church built upon that recognition. Also, Josephus the famous Jewish historian of the First Century never mentioned the Apocrypha as being part of the canon either. In addition, "Early church fathers like Origen, Cyril of Jerusalem, Athanasius, and the great Roman Catholic translator Jerome spoke out against the Apocrypha." So, we should not conclude that the Church fathers unanimously affirmed the Apocrypha. They didn't.

https://carm.org/catholic/apocrypha-it-scripture
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Sorry Mr dubious fellow and recycler. I can't believe you still brought this up again after it was trashed. Well, now is the time for everyone to see your folly.

Everyone should take note of the question

QUESTION in Mathew: Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

QUESTION in John: what hast thou done?

Now, can we all see that both questions are different from each other in every form? I mean, look at them again:

what hast thou done?

&

Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

Yet, a satanic being says the questions are the same. He has been trying to lump them as one. That's an evil thing to do.

Everyone take note of deficiency in critical reasoning at play here.

Analyze the second question Pilate asked Jesus both in Matthew and John, Pilate was eager to hear Jesus' side of the story;

Matthew 27 v 13-14;
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

John 18 v 35-36;
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

Look at both passages. Pilate wanted to hear Jesus' side of the story by asking those questions. According to Matthew, no response. According to John, Jesus replied.

This is just to glaring for anyone see what Pilate's intentions were. To hear Jesus' side of the story. But heck, I'm not surprised you missed the point totally undecided
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tosinex:

Now, when is all of these junk you posted written or supported by the Bible?

Look, any book can pop out from nowhere and claim to be the word of God, but that doesn't make it so. The Quran claims to be the word of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But when it got tested by Christians against the Bible, but was found wanting in totality, same as all these other scam books Satanists are trying to smuggle into the Bible. They couldn't pass the test of the furnace.

Psalm 12:6
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times

You claim all of God's word are somewhere else which you nor anybody can find now. That means jots of it have passed away even when Jesus said none will pass away?

Mathew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Are you also a Satanist mocking God? grin
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Everyone take note of deficiency in critical reasoning at play here.

Analyze the second question Pilate asked Jesus both in Matthew and John, Pilate was eager to hear Jesus' side of the story;

Look at both passages. Pilate wanted to hear Jesus' side of the story by asking those questions. According to Matthew, no response. According to John, Jesus replied.

This is just to glaring for anyone see what Pilate's intentions were. To hear Jesus' side of the story. But heck, I'm not surprised you missed the point totally undecided

So dude, he only wanted to hear if Jesus was aware of the accusations against when he asked "Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?". That question gets a YES or NO answer. Example: "Yes, I heard" or "No, I didn't hear". Jesus didn't give any.

The question that show he wanted to hear Jesus says his own side of the story is this "What has thou done?". Jesus gave him an answer. Only a dubious person will try to twist the questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.