Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. (6871 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

You say you are onlyforchrist, yet you are advising I receive satanic sense and disregard Holy sense. No wonder Okcornel likes you.

I created this moniker when I was born again Christian like you called it. now that am saved from religious bondage why won't I preach the true gospel that will free the sheeples like yourself.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

You call yourself onlyforchrist, yet you follow well known Satanists, atheists, pagans, anti-christs and evil people on Nairaland. No wonder you like okcornel

Thanks for the checkup, I've gained more from those people I follow than what Christianity ever taught me.

cc @benodic
no religion is a monopoly of the TRUTH.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Wow, so you're also calling Muttleylaff a Satanist, atheist, pagan, anti-christ and evil?

How much more delusional can you get?

Muttley see this failed blogger at work here...

If you oppose then you are a satanist, wonderful!
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
onlyforchrist:

see this one again. why are you all streamlined to believe that anyone without your view point is a satanists, demon, etc?
when I became saved was when I stop believing in Christianity. if being a satanist is means bring emancipated from mental slavery then, I will be glad to be kingsatan.

@bold says it all.

You are not even Christian, yet you go about with a moniker that depicts Christianity just to deceive people. No wonder you are supporting that Satanist.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
onlyforchrist:

If you oppose then you are a satanist, wonderful!

It's Satan that opposes Christianity. That's the meaning of his name. Since you lots have decided do the work of Satan, then it means you are Satanists.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
So far so good, it has been series of senseless emotional outbursts from those who claim the Bible is the "complete" word of God without errors and contradictions within it...

I just wonder how an eternal omnipresent and omniscient God has His words limited to only 66 books with human errors within it grin

Mbok... lemme enjoy my dinner before dealing with some ignorant comments here...

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

@bold says it all.

You are not even Christian, yet you go about with a moniker that depicts Christianity just to deceive people. No wonder you are supporting that Satanist.

You don't even know me yet you judging me. anyways, I won't blame you. when you know the truth it will set you free.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
newsynews:

I told you already that...

1.) The book of Jasher is not inspired of God but by man and was just like any regular record book.

2.) The book of Jasher you have today is inspired by Satan that's why it contradicts the Bible and tells pure lies.

You try to sound like you truly honored God by saying his word can't be limited to just 66 books. Only an u trained person won't see that you are actually dishonoring him by saying he doesn't have the power and that he can't chose to limit his word to mankind to just 66 books.

God can do whatever he likes and he has chosen to give us 66 books. There's nothing Satan can do about that but rant.

The Bible says if all of God's work and words are to be written down, the earth won't be able to contain the books. That's why he gave us 66 books which we are satisfied with.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

And yet the same book of Jasher that was "inspired by man" had portions of it copied into the books inspired by God ba?

The bolded part of your comment is just too hilarious. Now on one hand, you agree the whole world cannot contain the words of God IF WRITTEN. Then on the other hand, you are still limiting the words of God to 66 books cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who laid the limit for God's word at 66 books? Was it Jesus? or the Apostles?

The Ethiopian Bible that has over 80 books nko? the books outside the 66 books are not God's word too abi? chai grin Mind you, Ethiopia was among the first set of nations the gospel took root. Apostle Matthew labored for Jesus there and was eventually killed... Even Philip preached the gospel to an Ethiopian eunuch who would have done his bit there as well...

The earlier you begin to realize the Truth cannot be contained in a single book, the better for you.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:
So far so good, it has been series of senseless emotional outbursts from those who claim the Bible is the "complete" word of God without errors and contradictions within it...

I just wonder how an eternal omnipresent and omniscient God has His words limited to only 66 books with human errors within it grin

Mbok... lemme enjoy my dinner before dealing with some ignorant comments here...

Why God limited his word to humans to just 66 books? That's a ridiculous statement. It's the same as questioning why he didn't create two more Earths. He didn't because that's how he wants it. He chose 66 books cos that's what he wants and he knows they will be enough for his children. But a Satanist wants more added so he can smuggle in evil books composed by the devil.

Same way Satan added to the word of God in the garden of Eden is the same thing you want with those evil books
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Seated:
the bible is perfect because it is an inspiration from a perfect God.
I m not surprised at your onslaught against God's word.

A parable says A man is only as good as his word.

if the bible is not perfect then God is not perfect.

do you see why you are a satanist? according to you God gave us an incomplete bible just as moslems believe the the bible has been changed.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And the million dollar question is, where in your Bible did it say that ALL SCRIPTURES is only 66 books?

How can you even say that because the Bible is not perfect, that means God is not perfect? Like are you kidding me? Bible that was written with glaring errors within it?

Seated:

Jesus said of his father's word

John 17:17
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Oh yes, God's word is truth. But how is the Bible is the entirety of God's word? What kind of reasoning is this? Ok tell me, what of those whom God revealed things to but never documented them? Because they were not documented, does it mean it was not God's word?

Seated:

The bible has this to say of your kind

Galatians 2:4
And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

you are a false Christian.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Yeah right, and the liberty the early Christians had in Jesus was limited to only 66 books. The early Christians had their brain padlocked to 66 books... The irony is that, you are the one in bondage for thinking the entire truth can be written in a single book...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

And yet the same book of Jasher that was "inspired by man" had portions of it copied into the books inspired by God ba?

The bolded part of your comment is just too hilarious. Now on one hand, you agree the whole world cannot contain the words of God IF WRITTEN. Then on the other hand, you are still limiting the words of God to 66 books cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who laid the limit for God's word at 66 books? Was it Jesus? or the Apostles?

The Ethiopian Bible that has over 80 books nko? the books outside the 66 books are not God's word too abi? chai grin Mind you, Ethiopia was among the first set of nations the gospel took root. Apostle Matthew labored for Jesus there and was eventually killed... Even Philip preached the gospel to an Ethiopian eunuch who would have done his bit there as well...

The earlier you begin to realize the Truth cannot be contained in a single book, the better for you.

God laid the limit because every other book were found ws.ting and full of lies amd contradictions. They could come to harmony with the 66 books which all agree. You have been showed how the book of Jasher of today is not in harmony with the Book of Genesis, yet you believe it is the word of God and should be included in the Bible. Never. You can keep reading it. The end are the ways of death.

Your last sentence says the truth cannot be contained in a single book. That's undermining God's power, which is a satanic thing to do. According to you, the truth then must also be in the below evil books...

The quran
Seven books of Moses
Gospel of Barnabas
book of Jasher

etc
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Why God limited his word to humans to just 66 books? That's a ridiculous statement. It's the same as questioning why he didn't create two more Earths. He didn't because that's how he wants it. He chose 66 books cos that's what he wants and he knows they will be enough for his children. But a Satanist wants more added so he can smuggle in evil books composed by the devil.

Same way Satan added to the word of God in the garden of Eden is the same thing you want with those evil books

Please show us where God selected 66 books as his entire words...

Even Jesus and the Apostles never set a limit to what is God's word. As for your fears as to whether the devil can also sneak in and sow tares, it is very very valid. But there is a way out. I'll share that later on this thread.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

God laid the limit because every other book were found ws.ting and full of lies amd contradictions. They could come to harmony with the 66 books which all agree. You have been showed how the book of Jasher of today is not in harmony with the Book of Genesis, yet you believe it is the word of God and should be included in the Bible. Never. You can keep reading it. The end are the ways of death.

Your last sentence says the truth cannot be contained in a single book. That's undermining God's power, which is a satanic thing to do. According to you, the truth then must also be in the below evil books...

The quran
Seven books of Moses
Gospel of Barnabas
book of Jasher

etc

Never read the books of Moses, can't tell anything. The Quran? Has it's obvious issues as well. Gospel of Barnabas? haven't read it, can't say anything on it.

Book of Jasher? The "perfect" bible made reference to it. It is also the word of God.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

And the million dollar question is, where in your Bible did it say that ALL SCRIPTURES is only 66 books?

How can you even say that because the Bible is not perfect, that means God is not perfect? Like are you kidding me? Bible that was written with glaring errors within it?

Oh yes, God's word is truth. But how is the Bible is the entirety of God's word? What kind of reasoning is this? Ok tell me, what of those whom God revealed things to but never documented them? Because they were not documented, does it mean it was not God's word?

Yeah right, and the liberty the early Christians had in Jesus was limited to only 66 books. The early Christians had their brain padlocked to 66 books... The irony is that, you are the one in bondage for thinking the entire truth can be written in a single book...

Okcornel is back with his same tactics which is to keep recycling g and repeating the same question desoite it already answered. @Seated don't let him rope you in that tactics .

Here he is using the recycling tactics again by stating that God's word can't be in 66 books alone. He keeps repeating it. Ask him...

1.) Who is he to tell God how he should do his thing?
2.) Who is he to tell God that his word should be in more than 66 books?
3.) Who is he to add to God's word?

Here he is trying to make people think he upholds and honors God by saying God is too mighty to have his word in just 66 books. But is anything wrong in God wanting it that way? No. The God who can raise up stones to praise him can decide to fill the earth with books containing his word or just limit it to 66 books. But he made us know that he prefers to keep it simply because the earth can't contain his words if they were to be written down in books. Who is Okcornel to tell him otherwise?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Never read the books of Moses, can't tell anything. The Quran? Has it's obvious issues as well. Gospel of Barnabas? haven't read it, can't say anything on it.

Book of Jasher? The "perfect" bible made reference to it. It is also the word of God.

The book of Jasher you read is not the one the Bible made reference to. The one you read was written in the 18th century and is a fraud. Google is your friend. No wonder it is full of lies which you couldn't counter. Yet you say that's the same book the Holy Bible referenced?

I pity for you. God is watching you. His Mercy on you will soon dry up. Next will be his wrath
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Okcornel is back with his same tactics which is to keep recycling g and repeating the same question desoite it already answered. @Seated don't let him rope you in that tactics .

Here he is using the recycling tactics again by stating that God's word can't be in 66 books alone. He keeps repeating it. Ask him...

Here he is trying to make people think he upholds and honors God by saying God is too mighty to have his word in just 66 books. But is anything wrong in God wanting it that way? No. The God who can raise up stones to praise him can decide to fill the earth with books containing his word or just limit it to 66 books. But he made us know that he prefers to keep it simply because the earth can't contain his words if they were to be written down in books. Who is Okcornel to tell him otherwise?

Ogbeni, come out clear and tell us where God specifically limited His words to 66 books...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

The book of Jasher you read is not the one the Bible made reference to. The one you read was written in the 18th century and is a fraud. Google is your friend. No wonder it is full of lies which you couldn't counter. Yet you say that's the same book the Holy Bible referenced?

I pity for you. God is watching you. His Mercy on you will soon dry up. Next will be his wrath

Google is your reference that Jasher is a fraud? Yet there are glaring mistakes and contradictions in the Bible. Does it make the Bible a fraud? NO! If you stick to the bigger picture, you see the truth. When you wallow in excess details, confusion comes knocking at the door.

Someone has not read the book, he's quick to condemn it as a fraud. Same book the bible made references to ooo

Very soon, you'll tell us the other books the bible made references are fraud as well
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Please show us where God selected 66 books as his entire words...

Even Jesus and the Apostles never set a limit to what is God's word. As for your fears as to whether the devil can also sneak in and sow tares, it is very very valid. But there is a way out. I'll share that later on this thread.

@bold

You are here again with your recycling tactics. grin

Galatians 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

As seen above, the apostles who wrote the New Testament books said we should stay away from any other gospel different from what they have preached because such gospel is from accursed people.

The book of Jasher of today preaches lies and contradictions totally different from and never agrees with the Bible. Such is an accursed book. They also told us to stay away from Jewish fables part of which those other books claiming to be inspired of God are

Titus 1:14 (KJV)
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Secondly, we do not hear the voice of our Lord Jesus Christ in those books. That's why they are strangers to us and we the sheep of Jesus will never follow them.

John 10:4-5 (KJV)
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Ogbeni, come out clear and tell us where God specifically limited His words to 66 books...

When you can't answer a question, you intentionally recycle one of your already trashed questions.

I know your tactics
grin
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Google is your reference that Jasher is a fraud? Yet there are glaring mistakes and contradictions in the Bible. Does it make the Bible a fraud? NO! If you stick to the bigger picture, you see the truth. When you wallow in excess details, confusion comes knocking at the door.

Someone has not read the book, he's quick to condemn it as a fraud. Same book the bible made references to ooo

Very soon, you'll tell us the other books the bible made references are fraud as well

In order to prove that the evil book of Jasher should be on the Bible, you boldly say the Bible also has contradictions. Na wah for satanism o.

You were shown on page two about 14 contradictions and lies in the book of Jasher, yet you say it's still God's word. Why are you hell bent on forcing Satan's work o. God?

How much are you being paid for this?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

When you can't answer a question, you intentionally recycle one of your already trashed questions.

I know your tactics
grin

So where did God limit His words to 66 books? After all, you earlier acknowledged that if all the words/acts of God ARE WRITTEN, the world will not contain them...

If God's word are so voluminous, how can it now be streamlined and crammed up in only 66 books?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

In order to prove that the evil book of Jasher should be on the Bible, you boldly say the Bible also has contradictions. Na wah for satanism o.

You were shown on page two about 14 contradictions and lies in the book of Jasher, yet you say it's still God's word. Why are you hell bent on forcing Satan's work o. God?

How much are you being paid for this?

Let's see another contradiction within the 66 books of the Bible;

John 18:33-34
33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

Matthew 27:13-14
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly…

Because I saw this, does it mean the Bible is a fraud and not the word of God? Smh...
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Let's see another contradiction within the 66 books of the Bible;

John 18:33-34
33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

Matthew 27:13-14
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly…

Because I saw this, does it mean the Bible is not the word of God? Smh...

Such a dubious fellow you are. Perhaps you are just going to Google to copy from Atheist websites. Had it been you read the previous verses in Mathew 27, you would have seen that Jesus answered Pilate but later stopped answering him.

Matthew 27:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
12And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

Even the John 18 you quoted still goes in line with Matthew 27. It shows that Jesus answered Pilate but later stopped replying him just as it happened in Mathew 27.

John 18:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

Mr mam, you have no point here grin
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
OkCornel:

So where did God limit His words to 66 books? After all, you earlier acknowledged that if all the words/acts of God ARE WRITTEN, the world will not contain them...

If God's word are so voluminous, how can it now be streamlined and crammed up in only 66 books?

@bold

Another recycle grin
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Such a dubious fellow you are. Perhaps you are just going to Google to copy from Atheist websites. Had it been you read the previous verses in Mathew 27, you would have seen that Jesus answered Pilate but later stopped answering him.

11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
12And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

Even the John 18 you quoted still goes in line with Matthew 27. It shows that Jesus answered Pilate but later stopped replying him just as it happened in Mathew 27.

John 18:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

Mr mam, you have no point here grin

Just as I expected, you deliberately "missed" the point entirely here by claiming Jesus never spoke to Pilate. Jesus obviously replied Pilate on the question as to whether He was the King of the Jews in Matthew 27 v 11 and John 18 v 33

However, Pilate asked another question concerning the false accusations the Chief Priests and others made concerning Him;

The Gospel of Matthew said Jesus never replied the second question nor answered Pilate any further;

Matthew 27 v 13-14;

The Gospel of John said otherwise, infact John 18 v 33-37 clearly showed Jesus answered ALL THE QUESTIONS Pilate asked Him

John 18 v 35-37;
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered,
My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Look very well before answering. Or come out with more emotional outbursts cheesy

Despite this glaring contradiction, does it make the Bible a fraud? undecided
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

@bold

Another recycle grin

Another deflection...

After telling us the whole world cannot contain the acts/words of God IF WRITTEN, you then turn around to tell us God's word is in only 66 books... I'm still waiting for where God decided to limit His own words to 66 books...

I wonder, if the Holy Spirit gives you a revelation (prophecy) that comes to pass, is that not God's word? Or is it until it is written in the Bible you will then classify it as God's word? Mtchewww

Perhaps, those with the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit. The prophecies they make concerning the future that eventually comes to pass, that one too is not God's word abi?
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just check out the double standards at play here;

When these same set of people are asked to show us examples of Gentile Christians that gave tithes in the Bible, or where Jacob fulfilled his vow to tithe, that is when they remember that not everything must be written in the Bible...

But yet, they still say the Bible is the "complete" word of God
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

you are ignorant of biblical history or deliberately ignorant.
For example the 39 books of the old testament were the only books recognized as scriptures by the jews over the centuries.

the scribes and the Jewish officials kept the old testament so that it was very easy translating them to other languages.
there was nothing as the book of jasher or enoch, even Jesus quoted from the old testament on numerous occasions so the old testament was well kept intact and they were 39.
The new testament on the other hand were letters of the apostles and various account of people who knew Jesus or his disciples personally.

One important criteria of recognizing scripture is authority.
was it written by a known prophet/ apostle who knew Jesus.
was it recognized in Israel or all the churches as scriptures?

these are some of the ways God used to preserve his word but someone like you who know nothing will spew out nonsense

can you even say that because the Bible is not perfect, that means God is not perfect? Like are you kidding me? Bible that was written with glaring errors within it?
I m not the one saying it you are. You said God's word is imperfect. you are a blasphemer

what are those errors let us see! you keep mention glaring errors but you cant just show atleast one example?
I know you will start running around trying to find errors like your father does.

yes, God's word is truth. But how is the Bible is the entirety of God's word? What kind of reasoning is this? Ok tell me, what of those whom God revealed things to but never documented them? Because they were not documented, does it mean it was not God's word?
at bolded lol not subtle enough, I caught you you mean not the entire bible is not God's word? This is what the serpent did to eve, same thing you are trying to replicate here but you have failed.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

It says all scripture is given by God's inspiration not some part as you decitifully want to twist.

including the book of solomon you are taunting and making a jest of.

Did you think the bible came as an accident? God commanded or influenced the writers to pen exactly what he wants, he influenced events to pass his message.
There are no what ifs. God is sovereign and in charge. Nothing like accident, every book of the bible was deliberate by God.

You know you cant operate with the 66 books of the bible mr satanist. you think I m in bondage whereas you are the blind mocker who is in bondage of sin and the devil? I m God's Son but you are a slave, a slave of the devil.
I know your type, working for the antichrist.
You are in serious darkness and you dont know what is coming on you.
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Seated:
you are ignorant of biblical history or deliberately ignorant.
For example the 39 books of the old testament were the only books recognized as scriptures by the jews over the centuries.

the scribes and the Jewish officials kept the old testament so that it was very easy translating them to other languages.
there was nothing as the book of jasher or enoch, even Jesus quoted from the old testament on numerous occasions so the old testament was well kept intact and they were 39.

And I have shown you where Jude quoted from the book of Enoch. I have also shown you countless times where 2 Samuel and Joshua quoted from Jasher. Yet, these are not also the words of God according to you.

By the way, the Talmud which consists of the teachings of many rabbis were also preserved by the jews over the centuries. Please tell us it does not contain the words of God in it too...

You no get point here... Now see who is deeply ignorant of history here.

Seated:

The new testament on the other hand were letters of the apostles and various account of people who knew Jesus or his disciples personally.

One important criteria of recognizing scripture is authority.
was it written by a known prophet/ apostle who knew Jesus.
was it recognized in Israel or all the churches as scriptures?

these are some of the ways God used to preserve his word but someone like you who know nothing will spew out nonsense

Someone like you that has little knowledge of early church history is spewing jargons here.

Oya, tell us why the Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians is not also the word of God. Polycarp was the Bishop of Symrna and a disciple of Apostle John. Polycarp was martyred for the faith. Please tell me why his Epistle does not also qualify as scriptures... Oh wait, since it's not part of the 66 books, it must be a fraud as well isn't it? Abi the Holy Spirit didn't inspire Polycarp to write and exhort the Philippian believers too abi?

Have you even bothered reading the epistles of the early church fathers and how they eventually got martyred for the truth? Nada... but you are here claiming to know what exactly?

Seated:

I m not the one saying it you are. You said God's word is imperfect. you are a blasphemer

what are those errors let us see! you keep mention glaring errors but you cant just show atleast one example?
I know you will start running around trying to find errors like your father does.

Yes the Bible is imperfect, it is has its errors and contradictions you are scared of addressing or admitting. As long as men wrote those books, there is room for errors (which I have clearly pointed out)

Seated:

at bolded lol not subtle enough, I caught you you mean not the entire bible is not God's word? This is what the serpent did to eve, same thing you are trying to replicate here but you have failed.

Silliest question I have stumbled across. So where Satan spoke in the Bible also makes Satan's speech God's word too ba?

Besides, see how you could not even understand a basic question. "Is the Bible the entirety of God's word?" Let me make the question simpler for you if that one is too difficult to understand. "Does the Bible have records of all the words God spoke to man?"

Seated:

It says all scripture is given by God's inspiration not some part as you decitifully want to twist.

including the book of solomon you are taunting and making a jest of.

And the million dollar question again is, who said ALL SCRIPTURES is 66 books? God? Jesus? The Apostles?

Seated:

You know you cant operate with the 66 books of the bible mr satanist. you think I m in bondage whereas you are the blind mocker who is in bondage of sin and the devil? I m God's Son but you are a slave, a slave of the devil.
I know your type, working for the antichrist.
You are in serious darkness and you dont know what is coming on you.

Says the man playing the ostrich on obvious errors spotted in the Bible... nonsense. Keeping on mentioning satan and devil anyhow...perhaps those words are like sugar and honey in your mouth... joker
Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by OkCornel(m): 1:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Some fellows have been here arguing ignorantly. Yet they are totally unaware the Ethiopian Bible which consists of over 80 books is the oldest version of the Bible...

Search google, search google they will shout. But they won't check out the Ethiopian Bible as well; here we go;

ETHIOPIAN BIBLE IS OLDEST AND MOST COMPLETE ON EARTH
http://orthochristian.com/94812.html

A list of the 81 books making up the Ethiopian Bible;
Of the Old Testament:
1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy
6. Joshua, son of Nun
7. Judges
8. Ruth
9. Kings (4 Books)
10. Chronicles (2 Books)
11. Books of Ezra (2 Books)
12. Ezra Sutuel
13. Book of Nehemiah
14. Book of Tobit
15. Book of Judith
16. Book of Esther
17. 1st Meqabyan
18. 2nd Meqabyan
19. Book of Job
20. Psalms of David
21. Proverbs of Solomon
22. Reproof
23. Wisdom (of Solomon)
24. Song of Solomon
25. Wisdom of Sirach
26. Prophecy of Isaiah
27. Prophecy of Jeremiah
28. Prophecy of Ezekiel
29. Prophecy of Daniel
30. Prophecy of Hosea
31. Prophecy of Amos
32. Prophecy of Micah
33. Prophecy of Joel
34. Prophecy of Obadiah
35. Prophecy of Jonah
36. Prophecy of Nahum
37. Prophecy of Habakkuk
38. Prophecy of Zephaniah
39. Prophecy of Haggai
40. Prophecy of Zechariah
41. Prophecy of Malachi

Of the New Testament:
1. The Gospel of Matthew
2. The Gospel of Mark
3. The Gospel of Luke
4. The Gospel of John
5. Acts of the Apostles
6. Romans
7. 1st Corinthians
8. 2nd Corinthians
9. Galatians
10. Ephesians
11. Philippians
12. Colossians
13. 1st Thessalonians
14. 2nd Thessalonians
15. 1st Timothy
16. 2nd Timothy
17. Tito
18. Philemon
19. Hebrews
20. Epistle of James
21. Epistles of Peter, 2
22. Epistles of John, 3
23. Epistle of Jude
24. Apocalypsis – Revelation of John
25. Eight Books of the Covenant
25.1. 1st Book of the Covenant
25.2. 2nd Book of the Covenant
25.3. Order of Zion
25.4. Te’ezaz (Commandment)
25.5. Gitzew
25.6. Abtilis
25.7. Didascalia
25.8. Book of Clement

https://www.euclid.int/papers/Anke%20Wanger%20-%20Canon%20in%20the%20EOTC.pdf

Even at that, God's words are so voluminous. His knowledge of the ancient past, present and the distant future concerning everyone's fate and the fate of this planet cannot be documented in one single book.

This is just an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by onlyforchrist: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

You were there when God said his words should be in 66 books right? don't worry we will help you reason.

1 Like

Re: The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. by LifestyleTonite: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Just as I expected, you deliberately "missed" the point entirely here by claiming Jesus never spoke to Pilate. Jesus obviously replied Pilate on the question as to whether He was the King of the Jews in Matthew 27 v 11 and John 18 v 33

However, Pilate asked another question concerning the false accusations the Chief Priests and others made concerning Him;

The Gospel of Matthew said Jesus never replied the second question nor answered Pilate any further;

[/b]

The Gospel of John said otherwise, infact John 18 v 33-37 clearly showed Jesus answered ALL THE QUESTIONS Pilate asked Him

Look very well before answering. Or come out with more emotional outbursts cheesy

Despite this glaring contradiction, does it make the Bible a fraud? undecided

You need to first know that the four gospels were written by four different eyewitnesses and therefore you can't expect their accounts to be the same words and manner. Otherwise we would only need one gospel and not four.

Secondly, the order in which each gospel gave its own account are different, which is another reason why they are different accounts but the same meaning.

Look at the arrangement of the event with pilate. The arrangement of the questions are different, that's why we have the gospel in four versions.

Your mistake is that you think Pilate was asking the same question in mathew 27:13 and also in John 18:35. Can't you see the difference?

QUESTION 1: Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

QUESTION 2: Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

The first question shows Pilate asking if Jesus heard the witnesses against him.

The second question starting from after the semi-colon shows Pilate asking Jesus to state what he has done.

Clearly, both questions are different from each other which makes us understand the kind of answers Jesus gave. The first question sounded foolish because Pilate seem stupid to ask such when he knew Jesus wasn't deaf. He was expecting Jesus to be bantering with the Pharisees in his presence, something Jesus did before Caiaphas that got him beaten before he was brought before Pilate

When Pilate saw that Jesus wasn't responding to the Pharisees, he now knew it was time to engage him, that's why he went on to ask Jesus to state what he did wrong that made the Pharisees deliver him to Pilate, which is the second question. It was that question Jesus now answered, not the one asking if he heard all the witnesses against him. YOUR MISTAKE IS THAT YOU DO NOT SEE THAT THE QUESTIONS ARE TWO AND DIFFERENT. You lumped both as one and tried to be cunning. Now read the passage again.

And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

John 18 v 35-37 ;
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Tax Collector. / “I Sacrificed A Baby And My Manhood For Money Making Rituals” / 7 Year Old Girls' Revelation For Nigerian 'men Of God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.