Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (171009 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
akanbiaa:
Always give corrections if you want to show you are always right after condemning others that they are wrong so you won't always appear less than those you are condemning.
Just thank me and stop complaining.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 2:51am On Oct 10, 2019
TEYA:

Just thank me and stop complaining.
Ok thank you for insulting yourself without offering corrections.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2019
akanbiaa:
Ok thank you for insulting yourself without offering corrections.
It was an innocent advice. I want you to score high. How was the exams? Did you pass? grin grin
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Please nobody should post any screenshot here for a reason so obvious.
your kind of person is funny tho. I remember in secondary school, one guy that used to form guru. Allow people make dem post screenshot. Ppl wey go still get go get am

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Jabzino: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
For you to even come here or use so many websites because you are looking for material to study for the exam means you are serious. If someone post screenshot is not a bad idea, but it dangerous if posted here because its an exam, and u know what happens in school if an exam is leaked.
So those that have written can tell us what to expect, some say the english is GMAT, den go find GMAT and read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ibnlawal(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2019
A friend of mine did his yesterday, 5 of the mock questions came out. Mine was full with SP, CP, business maths stuffs, AP and GP, some misplelt words.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
your kind of person is funny tho. I remember in secondary school, one guy that used to form guru. Allow people make dem post screenshot. Ppl wey go still get go get am
I'm not acting like a guru here please. Are you aware that employers and recruiters are also on Nairaland?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
My advice to those yet to write, please use your time wisely, skip the question you know you dont have an idea on how to start answering them. Answer the ones you can, then come back and attempt those one you skipped. If time wont permit, your can then guess click them.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Efinee(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Who has written today oooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Efinee:
Who has written today oooo

I did. Do you have a challenge?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kayceenery(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Best of luck to those that have written and get above average. Best of luck to those of us that have not written yet too

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by papadims: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations to those that have written and done well.
I am writing mine on Saturday. Please, I would like to find out the distribution of the questions asked. How many were Maths questions?
I just thought to share this with us, it could be useful to someone.
1. Don't spend more than 30 secs on a question.
2. Skip any question you are having trouble answering.
3. From what I have read, it seems the Maths questions are not more than 7 (not sure yet); so I would suggest you leave the maths questions until you have answered the English questions you are sure of.
4. After going through all the questions and answering the ones you can the first time, repeat the same process the second the time so as to answer those you have skipped but this time around attempt the Maths questions.
5. Repeat the same process over and over again until you have answered all the questions or your time is up. Don't spend much time on a particular question.

For those that have written, you can share with us how you did yours and also highlight some possible mistakes we could avoid. And if any other person has a possible suggestion lets share with each other. This is not the time to throw banters or begin to ask questions about the interviews or remunerations. The bridge now is the CBT, once we have all crossed it then we can discuss the interview and when we are employed then we can decide whether the condition is okay for us or not.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
papadims:
Congratulations to those that have written and done well.
I am writing mine on Saturday. Please, I would like to find out the distribution of the questions asked. How many were Maths questions?
I just thought to share this with us, it could be useful to someone.
1. Don't spend more than 30 secs on a question.
2. Skip any question you are having trouble answering.
3. From what I have read, it seems the Maths questions are not more than 7 (not sure yet); so I would suggest you leave the maths questions until you have answered the English questions you are sure of.
4. After going through all the questions and answering the ones you can the first time, repeat the same process the second the time so as to answer those you have skipped but this time around attempt the Maths questions.
5. Repeat the same process over and over again until you have answered all the questions or your time is up. Don't spend much time on a particular question.

For those that have written, you can share with us how you did yours and also highlight some possible mistakes we could avoid. And if any other person has a possible suggestion lets share with each other. This is not the time to throw banters or begin to ask questions about the interviews or remunerations. The bridge now is the CBT, once we have all crossed it then we can discuss the interview and when we are employed then we can decide whether the condition is okay for us or not.
Rightly said. Please observe the points above, it will help. And yes in my case, the maths questions where 10 or thereabout. Trust The Holy Spirit to guide you and you are good to go. Also do not panic, keep a calculator next to you, and a notepad if possible. Theres nothing extra ordinary about the question. May God bless us all and grant us victory

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ambi23:

Rightly said. Please observe the points above, it will help. And yes in my case, the maths questions where 10 or thereabout. Trust The Holy Spirit to guide you and you are good to go. Also do not panic, keep a calculator next to you, and a notepad if possible. Theres nothing extra ordinary about the question. May God bless us all and grant us victory
Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Beequu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please who knows the cut off mark of this cbt test?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Beequu(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls how can one print the certificate?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beequu:
Please who knows the cut off mark of this cbt test?
For now no one knws the cut off mark.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jfadebowale: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
You can Google myschoolng. You will get the question to the CBT. Mean, set, ratio, nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, filling the gap. That's all.
Screenshots is not impossible with 20mins for 30 questions.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
One Mediator

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."
(KJV 1 Timothy 2:5-6)

�This is beyond doubt, it is a liberating truth.

�A sinful man cannot be reconcile to the Holy God through mere good works and holographic religious show without the Mediator - Christ Jesus.

�Repent and believe the gospel for the salvation of your soul.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Maziudeh: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is it same question for every one?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by hausadreturn(m): 4:38am On Oct 11, 2019
People asking questions here should endeavour to back-read also. The thread is just 12 pages long. If you can't back-read, then what are you doing as an exam writer?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2019
TEYA:

It was an innocent advice. I want you to score high. How was the exams? Did you pass? grin grin
Alhamdulillahi
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Jst finished mine, 76%.
Wishing us all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Which one is incorrect question
This their score card get as e be
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Maziudeh: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mehn today own is strictly fucking mathematics. Only 5 long English
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Maziudeh: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fucking hard and time consuming
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Muyidgreat(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
I just wrote my test and I didn't see any certificate o
Those of you that got can you tell us how
Or better still let's see what it looks like
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
akanbiaa:
Alhamdulillahi
All the best man.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Maziudeh: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Who among us here wrote his/her exam today around 12pm today?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maziudeh:
Who among us here wrote his/her exam today around 12pm today?
Wrote around 2
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Maziudeh: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
TEYA:

Wrote around 2
How was yours?
Mine was mathematics all through except 5 English questions. 20 mins
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maziudeh:

How was yours?
Mine was mathematics all through except 5 English questions. 20 mins
While mine was English almost all through with like 10 maths questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.