Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (171061 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by papadims: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2019
[ undecidedquote author=Nsemekejimmy1 post=83080015]I had nineteen maths questions and 11 English questions, so annoying
[/quote]

Well done, mine were all maths questions, I could not finish. Had 43%. Definitely sure I will not be picked but good luck to other.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by audujosh(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Makanjuola89:
Are you sure those people who scored 90%, 80% and 100% wrote the same exam with us or they are just giving us 'sakamaje'. The questions are cheap tho but tension and timing won't let one score that high O. I stand to be corrected Sha.

People engaged the services of a mercenary at a popular shopping plaza. A good number of them scored 100%. The test was compromised. You cannot conduct a test for a week and you kept repeating the same questions, you have given some people an edge over others.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Success wishes to those writing their CBT today.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Beequu(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2019
When is the cbt exams ending please?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kyt99(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2019
Today.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kyt99(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2019
I wrote mine yesterday 4pm. All 30 questions were mathematics. Not elementary mathematics ooooo. The test was not fair to some of us truly. Those of you with high score from cheap questions got lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2019
papadims:
[ undecidedquote author=Nsemekejimmy1 post=83080015]I had nineteen maths questions and 11 English questions, so annoying

Well done, mine were all maths questions, I could not finish. Had 43%. Definitely sure I will not be picked but good luck to other.
What of if cut off mark is 40 for those that wrote the exam the same time you had yours. They can't judge with general performance I guess. Mathematics in 20mins and Cheap English in 20mins. They know what they are doing. Best of luck bro. Thy will be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

The Kaduna State Government is implementing a public service renewal and revitalisation programme which aims to enhance the capacity of the public service and strengthen its ability to promote equal opportunity.

The state government is open to recruit competent persons all over the country, especially young people and women.

The government intends to recruit Administrative Officers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Economists, Doctors, Nurses, Information and Communication Technologists, Social Workers, Geologists, Town Planners, Lawyers, Information Officers and other professionals into its various Ministries, Departments and Agencies.

ELIGIBILITY

A minimum of a first degree or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.

Evidence of having completed or exemption from the mandatory NYSC scheme.

Applications from persons above the age of 50 as at 30th June 2019 are ineligible for consideration for career appointments, but may be considered for political appointments if found suitably qualified.

The available positions range from entry level (grade level 8 or equivalent) to chief executive (grade level 17 and above) in the core civil service and parastatals of the Kaduna State Government.

AGENCIES AVAILABLE FOR RECRUITMENT

1. Kaduna State Civil Service Commission (Core Civil Service).
2. Kaduna State Local Government Service Board.
3. Kaduna State Teachers Service Board.
4. Kaduna Internal Revenue Service.
5. Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency.
6. Kaduna Geographic Information Service.
7. Kaduna Urban Planning and Development Authority.
8. Kaduna Transport Regulatory Authority.
9. Kaduna Transport Company Ltd. (Kaduna Line).
10. Kaduna Power Supply Company Ltd.
11. Kaduna State Roads Agency.
12. Primary Health Care Development Agency.
13. Kaduna Educational Quality Assurance Authority.
14. Kaduna Public Procurement Authority.
15. State Emergency Management Agency.
16. Kaduna Health Supplies Management Agency.
17. Kaduna State Water Corporation.
18. Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency.
19. Bureau of Substance Abuse, Prevention and Treatment.
20. Kaduna State Contributory Health Insurance Authority.
21. Kaduna State Mortgage & Foreclosure Authority.
22. Kaduna Investment and Finance Company Ltd.
23. Kaduna Markets Development Company Ltd.
24. Kaduna Mining Development Company Ltd.
25. Kaduna State Development and Property Company Ltd.
26. Kaduna State Traffic Law Enforcement Agency.
27. Kaduna State Aids Control Agency

The deadline for the submission of all applications is 12 noon on Monday, 12th August 2019.

How to apply
How to Apply for Kaduna Government Public Service Recruitment 2019:
Interested persons are required to apply online by clicking on the Recruitment tab on the website of the Kaduna State Government, www.kdsg.gov.ng.
Applicants must create a profile on the jobs portal, and follow the instructions to complete the online application form, including uploading all required documents.
Firstly, you need to register and validate your account before first login, after successful registration, you might need to check your SPAM box just in case the validation e-mail was delivered there.
Read the Terms and Conditions.
Complete the CV Builder and the essay.
Finally select the role you wish to apply for and submit.
You will receive a continuation email.
Monitor your email and the portal for updates.
Deadline:
The deadline for the submission of all applications is 12 noon on Monday, 12th August 2019.

Applicants may email support@kdsg-jobs.com to report any issues with the online application process.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/apply-for-kaduna-government-public-service-recruitment-2019/

I took the test today scored 19 out of 30 questions, that is 63.33%, I am a non indigene and feel I should have done better. Especially when I saw the solutions and discovered I made a few errors which could have given me 70% at least.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MarySan: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Kittex7:

What of if cut off mark is 40 for those that wrote the exam the same time you had yours. They can't judge with general performance I guess. Mathematics in 20mins and Cheap English in 20mins. They know what they are doing. Best of luck bro. Thy will be done

Sigh! I dont think the cut off mark would be 40%. The cut off mark for the recruitment of kaduna state teachers some time ago was 70%. I pray this one would be lesser. It all depends on how the performance is in general that would determine whether the cut off mark would be high or low. I got 60% but i am not an indigene. Lets just be positive. Las las indigenes and non indigenes cut off might not be the same. We go de alright las las
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2019
audujosh:

People engaged the services of a mercenary at a popular shopping plaza. A good number of them scored 100%. The test was compromised. You cannot conduct a test for a week and you kept repeating the same questions, you have given some people an edge over others.

Wao... Ok, are you sure? I know some possibly have people involve in their test. But there being a place where people take exams in proxy, it's mad oooo... Mehn.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Carson110(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
audujosh:

Oh please, grow up. Stop whining like a lil jerk. You failed the test accept your failure stop saying people cheated. I wrote the test as well I know I sat alone. You want them to cancel the recruitment because you failed the test? If this recruitment does not favor you? move on.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
please is it everybody they gave certificate, after completing their test.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
I just took the test. I answered 19 correctly, 6 were incorrect, and 5 not answered. Time was damn short
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ballexx07:
please is it everybody they gave certificate, after completing their test.

I don't have certificate ooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iammrhy: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
I just took my test now. I answered purely mathematics questions all through.. A level maths o. This was no child's play. Good luck to every one.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
MarySan:

Sigh! I dont think the cut off mark would be 40%. The cut off mark for the recruitment of kaduna state teachers some time ago was 70%. I pray this one would be lesser. It all depends on how the performance is in general that would determine whether the cut off mark would be high or low. I got 60% but i am not an indigene. Lets just be positive. Las las indigenes and non indigenes cut off might not be the same. We go de alright las las
It was actually 75 and I was amongst the few that comfortably scaled thru and did well in interview only for one of the interviewers to write poor summary on a summarization task I was given which he refused to even look at but graded me poorly. I summarized 3 long passages into 3 sentences with the key messages intact and I lost the job at Kaduna where all the non indigenes did their interview but Allah knows best.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
akanbiaa:
It was actually 75 and I was amongst the few that comfortably scaled thru and did well in interview only for one of the interviewers to write poor summary on a summarization task I was given which he refused to even look at but graded me poorly. I summarized 3 long passages into 3 sentences with the key messages intact and I lost the job at Kaduna where all the non indigenes did their interview but Allah knows best.

How was the exams like? I mean the teachers' exams you wrote some years back.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just took mine. Got 23 questions correctly, and 7 were incorrect.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
imamabi:

How was the exams like? I mean the teachers' exams you wrote some years back.
It was averagely challenging but I prepared well,Essay, Maths, English, Quantitative, Verbal and Current affairs and the essay they gave us had most of the marks and I wrote the essay well.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
akanbiaa:

Sorry about your experience. However, for a 3 sentence summary about a 3 page work, that's not going to do much. Summarising though perceived to be short, it should as well be critical.

We all learn differently. I hope this one pulls through for you. By the way, does this mean you lost the job?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jst rounded up mine nw,,scored 76%...menh,,those questions were nt funny ooo...strictly further maths...jst few English questions.... Wish d last set best of lucks...

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Henry692:
Jst rounded up mine nw,,scored 76%...menh,,those questions were nt funny ooo...strictly further maths...jst few English questions.... Wish d last set best of lucks...

I have a hypothesis, is it possible questions were allocated based on specialization? I mean like Art, Social Science and Science. Are you a science student?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
I guess no perfect process but obviously this seems outstanding and transparent.
I must commend the Governor's innovative and wish all of us success��

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I have a hypothesis, is it possible questions were allocated based on specialization? I mean like Art, Social Science and Science. Are you a science student?

Exactly my thoughts as well �
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by saqo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I doubt that, I have a degree in Arts but the bulk of my questions were advance mathematics. Only 5 English questions.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Yes i am...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nsemekejimmy1: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let God's will be done
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Henry692:

Yes i am...

Well, I'd keep this response for when more comes in but then someone just said he did Art and he had advance Math.

May God make it easy for us all.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by solidhawk(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2019
For those with high point please let's hear the next feed back
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I thought so too but my friend who is an art student like myself got the same mathematical questions every one that wrote at the same time got.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:

I thought so too but my friend who is an art student like myself got the same mathematical questions every one that wrote at the same time got.

Seriously? Wao... This is a new angle. Did you write same time as she did?
The Randomness of the questions is scary. Let's see what the next stage is about. Things are moving quite fast, good, but it's scary.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Seriously? Wao... This is a new angle. Did you write same time as she did?
The Randomness of the questions is scary. Let's see what the next stage is about. Things are moving quite fast, good, but it's scary.
No I didn't. Mine had about 10 mathematics questions and the rest were English questions....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.