Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170658 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Shalnick23: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Guys I was just 5 mins into my test and I couldn't continue. The site showed me I've exceeded the number of attempts. I was already on my 3 question (maths) when this happened. I tried and tried but couldn't. Please did anyone experience such? 8:00am, 12/10/19 batch
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TOM208: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Communicate with support centre.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Shalnick23:
Guys I was just 5 mins into my test and I couldn't continue. The site showed me I've exceeded the number of attempts. I was already on my 3 question (maths) when this happened. I tried and tried but couldn't. Please did anyone experience such? 8:00am, 12/10/19 batch

Communicate with their support@kdsg-jobs. com.

By the way, I hope you know that, because your time is 8am doesn't mean you have all day? There's a window period for your exam. It's possible you logged in late and the window given to you was about to elapse. Still contact them though.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iLUMeN8(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Anyone in the house with an in-house reliable idea of the cut-off pass score for this exam?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Coolboi05(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
iLUMeN8:
Anyone in the house with an in-house reliable idea of the cut-off pass score for this exam?
Nothing yet till after the exams which is ending tomorrow
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nsemekejimmy1: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I wrote today and scored thirteen out of thirty,my percentage is 43%,God help me o
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nsemekejimmy1:
I wrote today and scored thirteen out of thirty,my percentage is 43%,God help me o

What was the outline of your questions? I mean Math against English questions.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BabaGrinz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

By the way, I hope you know that, because your time is 8am doesn't mean you have all day? There's a window period for your exam. It's possible you logged in late and the window given to you was about to elapse. Still contact them though.
Have same problem..mine was 12pm and I started 12:05pm just in question number 2. And they are telling me I have exceeded the number of attempt just because my device went on sleep mode.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

What was the outline of your questions? I mean Math against English questions.
Can you imagine? You can not even say Amen to his prayer. Very selfish human being. He is only interested in cheating.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
BabaGrinz:

Have same problem..mine was 12pm and I started 12:05pm just in question number 2. And they are telling me I have exceeded the number of attempt just because my device went on sleep mode.
Sorry about that. Please reach out to their support email address.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Are you sure those people who scored 90%, 80% and 100% wrote the same exam with us or they are just giving us 'sakamaje'. The questions are cheap tho but tension and timing won't let one score that high O. I stand to be corrected Sha.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BabaGrinz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shalnick23:
Same with me ..mine was 12pm.although I have contacted their support mail..i just hope they give a positive response.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Shalnick23: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Nope bro. It wasn't a matter of time elapsing. I logged in at about 8:01 am, by 8:05 am 39 secs I couldn't continue. I was shown I've exceeded my number of attempts (wic was actually 1) and I was automatically logged out of the live test still having about 15 mins remaining from the time allocated to me.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iLUMeN8(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nsemekejimmy1:

I wish you had scored 15 (50%). But like you said, we are all looking unto God for the job. Keep your head up, don't loose hope and be prayerful. I'm sure this ain't your dream job but wetin to take hold body.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iLUMeN8(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shalnick23:

Nope bro. It wasn't a matter of time elapsing. I logged in at about 8:01 am, by 8:05 am 39 secs I couldn't continue. I was shown I've exceeded my number of attempts (wic was actually 1) and I was automatically logged out of the live test still having about 15 mins remaining from the time allocated to me.

In that case, keep sending complaint emails to support@kdsg-jobs.com until someone replies you. Time is of the essence as the exam exercise ends tomorrow. Good luck.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iLUMeN8(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
BabaGrinz:

keep sending complaint emails to support@kdsg-jobs.com until someone replies you. Time is of the essence as the exam exercise ends tomorrow. Good luck.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
iLUMeN8:
Since it is a competition, cut off will be determined by performance of others, and if you eventually make the cut off mark, pray for favor in the interview and not to meet any negative interviewer and also to get posting letter after being given appointment letter and to get paid when others start receiving their salaries.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
BabaGrinz:

Sorry Man. There's always a design flaw. Taking mine, I saw a warning on the beginning that a session cannot be resumed. My prayer was that network doesn't disappoint.

But sleep mode shouldn't have logged you out. Message their support.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by papadims: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wrote mine 4pm.
All the 30 questions asked were Maths. I had 43%. Not happy with performance. Good luck to others. I don't wish this on anybody else.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Can you imagine? You can not even say Amen to his prayer. Very selfish human being. He is only interested in cheating.

Look Man, I don't know you, I can bet you don't read minds. Judge me not by what was written, even though it might seem narrow.

I've written mine already. I merely asked because I was onto something. I saw some people post how theirs was outlined, I felt his must have been disadvantaged having more Math than English possibly.

If asking for the outline means I'm more about cheating and selfish, I'm glad you're not God.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Makanjuola89:
Are you sure those people who scored 90%, 80% and 100% wrote the same exam with us or they are just giving us 'sakamaje'. The questions are cheap tho but tension and timing won't let one score that high O. I stand to be corrected Sha.

It's possible. I had a question about Mid points and for a moment I didn't know how to plot a rough graph for it. I got my answers mixed. There's also the part in English where I was to pick a right spelling, everything looked correct to me... Tension is real���

P.S. I'm not selfish or inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
I just wrote the exam and got 93% most of the questions in the mock were repeated... But my dashboard is still saying take exam... And notification has not been sent to my mail.. Is this how it is for others

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
castrosteve:
I just wrote the exam and got 93% most of the questions in the mock were repeated... But my dashboard is still saying take exam... And notification has not been sent to my mail.. Is this how it is for others

Congratulations...

1. On the part where it's saying take exam, look carefully, you'll see 0 attempts left, something like that.

2. On the part of notification, I also didn't get notification. So, I guess I can confirm this part.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Congratulations...

1. On the part where it's saying take exam, look carefully, you'll see 0 attempts left, something like that.

2. On the part of notification, I also didn't get notification. So, I guess I can confirm this part.
Ohwk...Thanks a lot bro
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
castrosteve:
Mine was complete maths and 5 long English. Nothing like mock
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nsemekejimmy1: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
I had nineteen maths questions and 11 English questions,so annoying
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by lacifer: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Sorry Man. There's always a design flaw. Taking mine, I saw a warning on the beginning that a session cannot be resumed. My prayer was that network doesn't disappoint.

But sleep mode shouldn't have logged you out. Message their support.

Wrote mine with my phone today & luckily for me I woke up from sleep 3 mins to my scheduled time. I got 15 questions correctly which translates to 50%. My phone went to sleep mode twice when solving maths n I was given a stern warning not to repeat itself....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Beequu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
This exams e get as e be...some people are just damn lucky...their questions are just so simple while the unlucky ones are battling with difficult questions with just a limited time...not so Happy about this test!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
lacifer:

Wrote mine with my phone today & luckily for me I woke up from sleep 3 mins to my scheduled time. I got 15 questions correctly which translates to 50%. My phone went to sleep mode twice when solving maths n I was given a stern warning not to repeat itself....

See close call... Thank God.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by adewasco19(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mehnnn those questions weren't easy o... Just few English questions (7) and the remaining maths all through. It wasn't easy. I got 17 questions correctly and scored 56%. I wish everyone good luck.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ucheuzor1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Also wrote mine today, didn't have calculator to work with. I taught the test was 40 minutes until 'my time was up and I realised it was just 20 minutes. I was able to answer 26 out of 30 questions. Got 18 correct and failed 8. The remaining part was English. I was annoyed because I would have gotten that part. All in all, I thank God.

I also feel some answers weren't correct. I saw a question on total surface area of a cylinder, I solved but the answers weren't there.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
akanbiaa:
You can drop the whatsapp link (for those of us on ground in the state to give valuable info) seems your number is not showing on whatsapp.
Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.