Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170794 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Akintayo007: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mine is on my tomorrow 6th November.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ramanto:

Can you imagine? The man that called didn't introduce himself and I was not cool giving information about myself. He asked if I know I have an interview today, and I asked him where. He seemed angry sha
It wouldn't have cost you anything to reply him nicely. If someone wants to scam you online, just keep listening to them, they'll soon expose themselves. If he is angry he will mess you up.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It wouldn't have cost you anything to reply him nicely. If someone wants to scam you online, just keep listening to them, they'll soon expose themselves. If he is angry he will mess you up.
You are right bro, but I had my reason. Somebody can't just call me asking if I knew I had an interview without expecting me to ask where. I left my place of job on a different excuse. So, I thought they were trying to play a smart one on me. That was why I insisted the guy introduce himself.
Courtesy demands he tells me where he's calling from. When I got to the venue, he identified me and his colleagues tried to make him understand I did the right thing for security reason. I later told him I was sorry as I was exiting the venue

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ramanto:

You are right bro, but I had my reason. Somebody can't just call me asking if I knew I had an interview without expecting me to ask where. I left my place of job on a different excuse. So, I thought they were trying to play a smart one on me. That was why I insisted the guy introduce himself.
Courtesy demands he tells me where he's calling from. When I got to the venue, he identified me and his colleagues tried to make him understand I did the right thing for security reason. I later told him I was sorry as I was exiting the venue
Ok, its good to know his colleagues supported you. I wish you the best.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akintayo007:
Abuja to kaduna is really cool by train. It's just two hours trip. 1300 Naira is the train fee. I'm in Kaduna now. Waiting for someone to pick me uo

That's cool..I'm hoping to catch the first train tomorrow by 7am. Mine is slated for 12pm. See you there by God's grace.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
One thing should be clear - it's not by the time allocated, it's on first-come-first-serve basis. So, even those slated for 7pm can even be the first to be attended to.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 3:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Duly noted.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 5:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Pls anyone with the kdsg support email should pls help me pu it on this platform. I can seem to recover my email address, thanks you so much
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2019
support@kdsg-jobs.com
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Omoba7:
support@kdsg-jobs.com
Thank you so much.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2019
I did my screening yesterday and it was ok. I was asked why I want to work for KDSG. I was given a pen and a paper followed by three maths questions which I answered two correctly. I was asked if I would accept an offer from them cos of where I came from (Lagos) and I said yes. I hope the result is positive.

To those who have screening/interview today, please ensure you give them a good first impression by speaking good English (I observed they like how i expressed myself) and answer the essay question with calmness.

As for the maths questions, approach it with confidence. Make sure you are talking as you are solving so that they will know you know it even if you eventually get the answer wrong. Note that you will not be given options as they did in our online test.

I wish you luck.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Screening was successful. Everything you need to know is already on the thread. But I'd advise, if there's anyone still yet to write, dress like a northerner. Don't wear suit. Lol. It's not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm Hmmmm, most of these interviewers are very good actors(skill to know what their recommendation will be from the start and still play along as if it is undecided when they are accessing you. Best of luck to you all).

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
We should start hearing from them after the completion of this screening. I wish us all success. I have the feelings it will all end in success for us by God's grace

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ramanto:
We should start hearing from them after the completion of this screening. I wish us all success. I have the feelings it will all end in success for us by God's grace

Please when is the end of screening
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanderfan:

Please when is the end of screening
Some people are saying today. I'm not sure though
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by khadijat1: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
D
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
Hmmmm Hmmmm, most of these interviewers are very good actors(skill to know what their recommendation will be from the start and still play along as if it is undecided when they are accessing you. Best of luck to you all).
Negative energy vibrating. I pity you if you don't change!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by khadijat1: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
G
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kene232: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please what the last date of the screening?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by huthmanadam(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
khadijat1:
Pls what the answer for this question the fourth term of an ap is 13 while the tenth term is 31 find the 24 term options are 71,72 73 and 74

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
khadijat1:
Pls what the answer for this question the fourth term of an ap is 13 while the tenth term is 31 find the 24 term options are 71,72 73 and 74

.answer is 73
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
kene232:
7th Nov.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by anthoneg: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
kene232:

I guess the last tommorrow (7th) is the last day for the screening. I am scheduled for 2pm tommorrow. Please can someone mention the required documents we are expected to present. Plus are we required to leave photocopies of the said credentials with them?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
Bros is it a must you say something??.u have been wailing and having negative thoughts about this recruitment so am not surprised if you did not even scale through the first stage. And if I may ask I decided to keep shut before but now u have began to irritate me
Which recruitment did they write poor summary that you keep talking about. because from NY findings nothing as such happen because I have friends from other state working in kaduna and they said all recruitment where fair so baba she'd more light
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Negative energy vibrating. I pity you if you don't change!
I tire for the guy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
I tire for the guy
I yabbed him once thinking he will change but that guy seems to be beyond redemption.. grin
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I yabbed him once thinking he will change but that guy seems to be beyond redemption.. grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
They are conducting a "mop-up screening" for those who missed theirs on Friday. I know someone who missed his and was asked to come on that day
jeffsticky:

7th Nov.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Uspic:
They are conducting a "mop-up screening" for those who missed theirs on Friday. I know someone who missed his and was asked to come on that day
ok that means Friday, 8th Nov is the last day for the screening.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Hotsemo: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I've never seen anybody with a bad energy like that akanbia guy. Haba! You're applying for a job and you've condemned everything about it from all angles. If you eventually get this job, I'm sure you will be a saboteur of the government. You exhume bad spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Breezybidex: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
I did mine on Monday,. It was funny but I'm a bit scared. They didn't ask me any question, we were just chatting about my name, school and the course I studied..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.