Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (171000 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I yabbed him once thinking he will change but that guy seems to be beyond redemption.. grin
as in ehn. am just tired of his bullshit. He should come and justify which of the recruitment that he has been saying they cheated him now. because me I hate bad energy for thread.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Negative energy vibrating. I pity you if you don't change!
Pity me? So sorry for you.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
Bros is it a must you say something??.u have been wailing and having negative thoughts about this recruitment so am not surprised if you did not even scale through the first stage. And if I may ask I decided to keep shut before but now u have began to irritate me
Which recruitment did they write poor summary that you keep talking about. because from NY findings nothing as such happen because I have friends from other state working in kaduna and they said all recruitment where fair so baba she'd more light
You don't insult and ask for someone to shed light after it, you either seek info and insult after or go the way of wise people who avoid insult. But I see no reason why wishing people luck becomes a problem. Are we not all actors in various ways? And always try to make findings before letting irritations and frustrations get to you. Do you know there are very wealthy people that hate injustice and even employers of labour but the pain of injustice they felt made them better people and solution givers and do not want others to fall into same pain for not all survives. Once again job seeker wish you best of luck as you wish me.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=akanbiaa post=83804051]You don't insult and ask for someone to shed light after it, you either seek info and insult after or go the way of wise people who avoid insult. But I see no reason why wishing people luck becomes a problem. Are we not all actors in various ways? And always try to make findings before letting irritations and frustrations get to you. Do you know there are very wealthy people that hate injustice?[/quote can you show me the insult or am I having eye issues
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Breezybidex:
I did mine on Monday,. It was funny but I'm a bit scared. They didn't ask me any question, we were just chatting about my name, school and the course I studied..
Could that be group 8?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
You don't insult and ask for someone to shed light after it, you either seek info and insult after or go the way of wise people who avoid insult. But I see no reason why wishing people luck becomes a problem. Are we not all actors in various ways? And always try to make findings before letting irritations and frustrations get to you. Do you know there are very wealthy people that hate injustice?
wise people avoid insult and still have positive thoughts even if it will never t favour them. irritations and frustrations Are you consoling yourself because you are the one who looks frustrated from all your post.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Breezybidex:
I did mine on Monday,. It was funny but I'm a bit scared. They didn't ask me any question, we were just chatting about my name, school and the course I studied..
Very good acting I give them 4 out of 5 stars.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
wise people avoid insult and still have positive thoughts even if it will never t favour them. irritations and frustrations Are you consoling yourself because you are the one who looks frustrated from all your post.
what you just said is what a frustrated person will say so I am not surprised, why not ignore me if what I am saying is nonsense I CANNOT BE IGNORED FOR WHAT I SAY IS NOTHING BUT THE BITTER TRUTH AND I ALSO PRAY THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TILL THE END TO BE LUCKY, SO WHY WORRIED OR WOULD WHAT I SAY CHANGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=heryoub22 post=83804086][/quote]BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, I WILL ADVICE YOU WISH FOR GOOD. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
For the records Mal Nasir El Rufai MY MAN is one of the best Governors if not the best and he is a listening Governor effort are made to flush out bad eggs(Corrupt, Tribalistic, and Mediocres)in his government. Most of you fail to understand this you only see life on black and white and give meaning to things the way you understand based on your limits.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
what you just said is what a frustrated person will say so I am not surprised, why not ignore me if what I am saying is nonsense I CANNOT BE IGNORED FOR WHAT I SAY IS NOTHING BUT THE BITTER TRUTH AND I ALSO PRAY THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TILL THE END TO BE LUCKY, SO WHY WORRIED OR WOULD WHAT I SAY CHANGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Hahahahahah so am the frustrated one but you are the one with the negative energy ba. You see one thing with you people hypocrites is that you seem to always have a lie to cover up another one. So now you are praying abi.?? When everyone on this thread know what you are. Well I pray you realise how negative your thoughts are and change. Whatever you say can't and will never change my expectations because my hopes are not high and am not jobless. So just keep ur bad vibe to yourself an not the thread.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
For the records Mal Nasir El Rufai MY MAN is one of the best Governors if not the best and he is a listening Governor effort are made to flush out bad eggs(Corrupt, Tribalistic, and Mediocres)in his government. Most of you fail to understand this you only see life on black and white and give meaning to things the way you understand based on your limits.
just keep quite
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, I WILL ADVICE YOU WISH FOR GOOD. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK.
jokes on you
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
just keep quite
Ayuba Lawal thanks for the insult will send your regards to Mr Governor and Commisioner of Education for further action.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
Ayuba Lawal thanks for the insult will send your regards to Mr Governor and Commisioner of Education for further action.
please do. It will be my pleasure to have my name seen by the governor
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Breezybidex:
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I wonder. Is that group 8? Because that's my group.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
twitter name. Hahahahahah. Well done. Well for your information I am not an educationists infact I did not select edu. This further shows that you know nothing about this recruitment. Well u should go and learn what this recruitment is all about. Now have confirmed my suspicions :you are not part of this recruitment and you are trying to discourage people. Sorry. Try harder next time
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
twitter name. Hahahahahah. Well done. Well for your information I am not an educationists infact I did not select edu. This further shows that you know nothing about this recruitment. Well u should go and learn what this recruitment is all about. Now have confirmed my suspicions :you are not part of this recruitment and you are trying to discourage people. Sorry. Try harder next time
https://www.nairaland.com/5514655/special-message-dss-social-media

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
https://www.nairaland.com/5514655/special-message-dss-social-media
so now Na DSS u dey work for. Chai. Too bad. Shey u wan go report me nah. Why u still dey quote me. Me just clear you The truth. *you know nothing about this recruitment* so go away with your bad energy
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
so now Na DSS u dey work for. Chai. Too bad. Shey u wan go report me nah. Why u still dey quote me. Me just clear you The truth. *you know nothing about this recruitment* so go away with your bad energy
Ok thanks for telling me the truth I really appreciate it, God bless.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
Ok thanks for telling me the truth I really appreciate it, God bless.
good night shocked cool cool cool
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
good night shocked cool cool cool
Good night, I have learnt a lot from you such as
How to Turn Your Negative Energy into Positive Energy by
Stoping Complaining, Start Problem-Solving. If you don't like the way something is, change it. ...
Think Less of Yourself and More of Others. ...
Work Hard Without Expectations. ...
Stop Comparing Yourself to Others. ...
You Attract What You Focus On. ...
Laugh Loud and Often. ...
Change Your Lifestyle with Positive Energy and you will have a full filled life. Right or Wrong when we point a finger at others 1 get wasted pointing to the ground and 3 points back at us.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
akanbiaa:
Good night, I have learnt a lot from you such as
How to Turn Your Negative Energy into Positive Energy by
Stoping Complaining, Start Problem-Solving. If you don't like the way something is, change it. ...
Think Less of Yourself and More of Others. ...
Work Hard Without Expectations. ...
Stop Comparing Yourself to Others. ...
You Attract What You Focus On. ...
Laugh Loud and Often. ...
Change Your Lifestyle with Positive Energy and you will have a full filled life. Right or Wrong when we point a finger at others 1 get wasted pointing to the ground and 3 points back at us.
I don't even know what to say again. U took everything out of my mouth. When the world throw lemon at you, you make lemonade out of it. I really enjoyed what you wrote and I pray to God to give us all a blessed job and Help us all in our endeavors. One love bro.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
heryoub22:
I don't even know what to say again. U took everything out of my mouth. When the world throw lemon at you, you make lemonade out of it. I really enjoyed what you wrote and I pray to God to give us all a blessed job and Help us all in our endeavors. One love bro.
AMIN
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2019
I have been following this trend, I must say... most of the contents here have been helpful. thanks to everyone that have helped to make my screening easy with valuable information passed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Joeliki:
I have been following this trend, I must say... most of the contents here have been helpful. thanks to everyone that have helped to make my screening easy with valuable information passed.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2019
akanbiaa:
You are welcome
Mr akanbiaa do u know the genesis of your being an antagonist of the thread? after the CBT before the screening, instead for u to wish positively, you discouraged people with a tone of fear on bias, religion, ethnicity and bribery. Nigeria cannot be wish to continue this way, that's why u created the hatred and created an alarm on your quotes.
May be once you say sorry, the angry lion will allow the helpless zebra go.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
Mr akanbiaa do u know the genesis of your being an antagonist of the thread? after the CBT before the screening, instead for u to wish positively, you discouraged people with a tone of fear on bias, religion, ethnicity and bribery. Nigeria cannot be wish to continue this way, that's why u created the hatred and created an alarm on your quotes.
May be once you say sorry, the angry lion will allow the helpless zebra go.
Ok I am sorry, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Breezybidex: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:

Could that be group 8?
yes, it's group 8

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Seems the screening exercise will end today ���
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by opy002(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please house, how can I get a night bus to Ibadan or Lagos from Kaduna. A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
opy002:
Please house, how can I get a night bus to Ibadan or Lagos from Kaduna. A quick response will be highly appreciated.

Go to Mando park pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.