Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (173886 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I care not for what you say, just read the comment well. Someone said it is a lie and false with a filthy tongue and you had it harsh but when I react back you feel bad. Very interesting.
I did not just sit down I try my best to extract information which we can put on table for discourssion. If you have no liver for response, don't condemn other people's posting again bcs you will finally receive a regret reply.
I do all these for the benefit of all. If you have any other point to it you can counter it logically not by calling one a liar.
Oga e don do,no vex...All these are uncalled for, please let's look ahead.Peace
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I got an information from a person with little idea about it that, the interview shows you are ready and attempt to work with them. The next stage is appointment letter and there will be an aptitude test for it where they normally assess the effort. Therefore according to the person, the interview is not the assessment just to know how many people are ready for the work.
All these for how much?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
For MDAs aside CSC expect invite mails and or sms anytime from tomorrow. Recruitment interviews will be concluded March and appointment letters by April.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
nairalanderfan:
For MDAs aside CSC expect invite mails and or sms anytime from tomorrow. Recruitment interviews will be concluded March and appointment letters by April.
Another controversial rumour?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ugo4u: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Is it possible to resign say after 3months into the job?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yes, Even 2 days after but why?
ugo4u:
Is it possible to resign say after 3months into the job?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
This platform is becoming Scarry, one just need to save data and chill.

Sha las las e go end for praise.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 5:41am On Feb 21, 2020
nairalanderfan:

This is heart-comforting... At least, man has a target...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Guys what is happening na.... Other MDAs are not saying anything ooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
imamabi:
Guys what is happening na.... Other MDAs are not saying anything ooo
maybe they want to conclude that of CSC first
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MrAJQ(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Blackstone01:
Well, I still have mine to attend, bad news shouldn't kill the ginger and increase the tension.

Lets just wait for the mails to decide kawai...
Please don't listen to him, he saying what he doesn't know, after the interview if you're successful then you've been employed.

He is relating it primary school recruitment, which only involved paper test, interview and employment letter, during the employment stage you're only required to write an application letter.

So, please ignore his false message. Imagine saying the interview is nothing! Hope you understand that he doesn't what he was saying. I wish you the best

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
MrAJQ:

Please don't listen to him, he saying what he doesn't know, after the interview if you're successful then you've been employed.

He is relating it primary school recruitment, which only involved paper test, interview and employment letter, during the employment stage you're only required to write an application letter.

So, please ignore his false message. Imagine saying the interview is nothing! Hope you understand that he doesn't what he was saying. I wish you the best

abeg e don pass, we have addressed it, biko
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good afternoon all. Any update today
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
teadrake:
Good afternoon all. Any update today

E be like say them done forget guys fa
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I learnt today is the last day for the CSC interview. Pls, can we hear from those who did theirs today? Any information concerning the interview schedule of the the rest of the applicants? Any clue in respect of the end of the process?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
we are patiently here waiting for update my brother don't hesitate to let us know if any set of person receive theirs
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Uspic:
Uspic pls update us about ur interview today and what the future hold.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Smiles. The picture I posted was from a friend and not mine. Interviews for CSC ended today but I honestly don't know what next. As it is now, none of us from other MDAs have received mails for interviews. I am seeing this process entering April and maybe even beyond at this pace
jeffsticky:

Uspic pls update us about ur interview today and what the future hold.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Uspic:
Smiles. The picture I posted was from a friend and not mine. Interviews for CSC ended today but I honestly don't know what next. As it is now, none of us from other MDAs have received mails for interviews. I am seeing this process entering April and maybe even beyond at this pace
hmmmm it's well with us. But I think it's possible appointment letters will be issue to all of us without interview. Besides we are just slightly above 1000 as earlier stated by a fellow Applicant.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2020
I don't understand you. Did u say without interview?
jeffsticky:

hmmmm it's well with us. But I think it's possible appointment letters will be issue to all of us without interview. Besides we are just slightly above 1000 as earlier stated by a fellow Applicant.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Uspic:
I don't understand you. Did u say without interview?
yes it's still possible eventhough I'm not in position to make that decision. but u will agree with me one can still get a govt job in Nigeria even without interview.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
I honestly don't see it happening since most of our colleagues have been interviewed
jeffsticky:

yes it's still possible eventhough I'm not in position to make that decision. but u will agree with me one can still get a govt job in Nigeria even without interview.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Uspic:
I honestly don't see it happening since most of our colleagues have been interviewed
It may not happen but it's possible, very possible.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
There is a rumor ongoing eventhough I personally don't believe it.
I was told the reason why we are yet to be invited for interview is because there is no vacancies at the various MDA's we selected.
However we will be call upon as soon as there is vacancies in our chosen MDA's.
So for now we wait.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MrAJQ(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
jeffsticky:
I was told the reason why we are yet to be invited for interview is because there is no vacancies at the various MDA's we selected.
So for now we wait.
Lols
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.
I don't think I believe this as well,we will definitely be interviewed
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin
NO Vacancy? That's laughable
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I no fit to laugh big joke
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.

Kai, we too dey play for this country... Wetin we wan call this one now? What was the reason for kick starting the recruitment in the first place?

Baba, use your farome think some kind things na, haba!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.

The governor said last live media chat, Kaduna government is recruiting about three thousands are you telling me the Governor or Head of civil service didn't known that their no vacancy in agencies. They advertised for recruitment. That is my taught people
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2020
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.

Aaah bros is that only what you heard!..me I even heard the whole recruitment process was meant for kano state civil service.. It was the hardwork of yahoo boiz and Fulani herdsmen who hacked it into kdsg portal... Hoping they hack the interview soon so we will be called .. .mtcheeeew
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by mrgreen4real(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2020
jeffsticky:
So for now we wait.
I completely debunk this Info though you also stated that "you personally didn't believe that".

Its the first criterion for any parastatal to first identify where vacancy exist before any other proceedings in any recruitment process. For any right thinking govt such is not needed that applicants would be told no vacancy after test and screening are done.

Two things will surely happen
1. Either those who applied for MDAs would be given appointment letters due to their few numbers or
2. They would be called for interviews as clearly stated on mails sent to them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.