Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170971 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ABDULADINO(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's well and worth the wait.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
But the governor made us understand in his last media chat that the process will be completed by the end of the first quarter of the year, which is this month already.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is the governor not a man? Do you believe everything a man says?
K08:
But the governor made us understand in his last media chat that the process will be completed by the end of the first quarter of the year, which is this month already.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Uspic:
Is the governor not a man? Do you believe everything a man says?
He is the number one citizen of the state, he should be able to keep his words - my opinion.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
First quarter of the year ends this month
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
If we do not doubt it will surely favor us. By God's grace wew are there!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
alexxiswrites:
If we do not doubt it will surely favor us. By God's grace wew are there!
it's possible the have less than the quota required for the recruitment and are not bent on going about inviting others for interview, if not, I do not expect them to tarry this long after the core civil service interview. Just thinking out loud!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
TheApologist:
it's possible the have less than the quota required for the recruitment and are not bent on going about inviting others for interview, if not, I do not expect them to tarry this long after the core civil service interview. Just thinking out loud!
Lol. We're all permitted to think.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
K08:

Lets just chill. Its probably next week before mails start rolling in... And I am very sure by end of the month, everything will be set...

My own problem is getting accommodation in Kaduna... Whats the cheapest price one can to get for a bedsitter... With toilet and bathroom?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ugo4u: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Blackstone01:

Lets just chill. Its probably next week before mails start rolling in... And I am very sure by end of the month, everything will be set...

My own problem is getting accommodation in Kaduna... Whats the cheapest price one can to get for a bedsitter... With toilet and bathroom?
Depending on the location, but within the city centre rent for a self contain is within the range of 50 to 90k depending on the facilities within the said building. For choice areas like Barnawa, Ungwar rimi, Malali budget like 100k to 150k.

NB You can still get prices within the range of 30k to 50k it all depends on the location and quality of the property

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
ugo4u:

Depending on the location, but within the city centre rent for a self contain is within the range of 50 to 90k depending on the facilities within the said building. For choice areas like Barnawa, Ungwar rimi, Malali budget like 100k to 150k.

NB You can still get prices within the range of 30k to 50k it all depends on the location and quality of the property

Thanks so much... Plus probation expenses... Na wa o... No savings... God answer our prayer o
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Its exactly 1month today

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's now official they just wanted to play with our feelings. Nigerian government is wicked and whatever they do, they do for their own selfish interest. The bottom line is that they shouldn't have advertised for the jobs if they weren't ready. No transportation allowance but yet inviting people for a screening/interview twice for a state government job. Even those who go NNPC job didn't go through such vigorous process. I am pained!
jeffsticky:
Its exactly 1month today

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ugo4u: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Uspic:
It's now official they just wanted to play with our feelings. Nigerian government is wicked and whatever they do, they do for their own selfish interest. The bottom line is that they shouldn't have advertised for the jobs if they weren't ready. No transportation allowance but yet inviting people for a screening/interview twice for a state government job. Even those who go NNPC job didn't go through such vigorous process. I am pained!
This is not necessary, be patient better still go look for something doing pending when they call you..
Note that nobody for now is sure of the job, even if you're called for interview it doesn't mean the job is guaranteed, let's be wise lest we have our hearts shattered. FYI The Customs has yet to call for screening even though they started way before KDSG, NNPC took almost a year.
Patience is the key, while waiting go find something doing..

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
I just dey Kuku observe as some of ona sabi spread fear ....continue spreading the fear..after interview they will spread it...after sppointment letter sef. ..even if salary delay small sef...awon spread fear geng ...now I can imagine what Moses went through with the Israelites ...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
You should know customs and NNPC are at a federal level and virtually all Nigerian graduates applied for the job and hence KDSG "shouldn't" take as much time. As for something to do, I am not jobless, I just want a better/new challenge.
ugo4u:

This is not necessary, be patient better still go look for something doing pending when they call you..
Note that nobody for now is sure of the job, even if you're called for interview it doesn't mean the job is guaranteed, let's be wise lest we have our hearts shattered. FYI The Customs has yet to call for screening even though they started way before KDSG, NNPC took almost a year.
Patience is the key, while waiting go find something doing..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol. Wat part scares you the most? Is it that the job is not guaranteed even if you're called for interview or that the process can take as long as NNPC? Take heart bro Moses grin
castrosteve:
I just dey Kuku observe as some of ona sabi spread fear ....continue spreading the fear..after interview they will spread it...after sppointment letter sef. ..even if salary delay small sef...awon spread fear geng ...now I can imagine what Moses went through with the Israelites ...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Uspic:
Lol. Wat part scares you the most? That's it thw job is not guaranteed because you're called for interview or that the process can take as long as NNPC? Take hear bro Moses grin

Lolz ..it's not even that sef
... It's just that some people have so much negativity in their blood that they can even be immune to the HIV virus....pls oo unless otherwise stated by kdsg, lets just be patient aaaah...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
castrosteve:

Lolz ..it's not even that sef
... It's just that some people have so much negativity in their blood that they can even be immune to the HIV virus....pls oo unless otherwise stated by kdsg, lets just be patient aaaah...
. That's just it. Patience is virtue. We just hope we became successful after the stress

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by emmysedems: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please, let's be patient. It will favour us IJN!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by emmysedems: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Uspic:
Lol. Wat part scares you the most? Is it that the job is not guaranteed even if you're called for interview or that the process can take as long as NNPC? Take heart bro Moses grin
Lol! Let's just be patient. It'll favour us IJN!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Governmental processes use to be slow & at times some whistle need to be blow a bit to hasten process; like some tweets ( Elrufai is active and very responsive on social media).
The pace was interesting at Initial stages but this final stage na wao!
The recruitment does launder the government image & popularity on social media and to most people on media we hv resume work sef.
I pray it will not be a media recruitment eventually; Politicians can be funny though and plays politics with the unimaginable.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
People reason am na..! This interview ended on 24th o... Who is counting 1 month already? The watch word is PATIENCE. You are not the only one that needs a new and challenging environment.

Chill for God to work... I still dey wait for Civil Defence to Shortlist... It was the same day I registered with KDSG...

Customs called us and yet till now no result... I never die... I b Engineering Graduate wey dey teach... Do u think its easy to wait... No go get depression before the job come... U will end up losing it... Chill!

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na the Nigeria system turn us to distrust recruitment process, it not our fault
Blackstone01:
People reason am na..! This interview ended on 24th o... Who is counting 1 month already? The watch word is PATIENCE. You are not the only one that needs a new and challenging environment.

Chill for God to work... I still dey wait for Civil Defence to Shortlist... It was the same day I registered with KDSG...

Customs called us and yet till now no result... I never die... I b Engineering Graduate wey dey teach... Do u think its easy to wait... No go get depression before the job come... U will end up losing it... Chill!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
smartzee01:
The information I received today from a friend whose father happens to be a director and a member of the interview panel is contrary to the governor's information. He told me that a little above 1000 persons were called for the interview and the exact number to be taken is 420 candidates. He also said interview will be in three sections each covering 30 candidates that is 90 candidates per day. Anyone with good source should help us confirm. Though my friend seems to be sure of the information. Goodluck!
This post is somewhat getting real to me afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairalanderfan:
Na the Nigeria system turn us to distrust recruitment process, it not our fault

But what can we do about it other than having patience... May God help us all...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2020
If they are overstretching our patience like this when we haven't gotten the job, how do you think the issue of documentation and sorting of salary issues will be upon getting the job? And it won't taste too good to leave your comfort zone alll in the name of a job, and your salary is not coming regularly. They are over doing this thing.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nasige(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
K08:

This post is somewhat getting real to me afterall.

This can not be true, they will pick a little bit above the people short listed so far and then complete it other candidates that did not go through the all exercises. This stage is stage of chuwa chuwa.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Following lipsrsealed
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheyVid(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Following the follower. lipsrsealed
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
zeenaman:
If they are overstretching our patience like this when we haven't gotten the job, how do you think the issue of documentation and sorting of salary issues will be upon getting the job? And it won't taste too good to leave your comfort zone alll in the name of a job, and your salary is not coming regularly. They are over doing this thing.

Mtchew... No b by force to wait... You can get another job and move on. Stop discouraging people here... There are people who don't comment but gain encouragement from posts.

Abeg be positive in this thread, and keep ur negative thoughts to yourself... We are not family members abeg.

I no just like complains.. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blackstone01:

Mtchew... No b by force to wait... You can get another job and move on. Stop discouraging people here... There are people who don't comment but gain encouragement from posts.

Abeg be positive in this thread, and keep ur negative thoughts to yourself... We are not family members abeg.

I no just like complains.. Haba!

You are right bros but this is kinda harsh, like you said @ bolded. Let's all find encouragement here.

You said he should get another job and move on, Baba work no dey anywhere o, lol. If it was easy to find jobs, not many people will want to work for a state government.

zeenaman:

Bros, biko be patient...the Interview for core civil service just finished like 2 weeks ago, relative to most open recruitments by The government, this is pretty transparent and fast. Some people have suggested that they are looking to end the process by the end of this month, it wont kill you to wait for a couple more weeks.

May the odds ever be in our favour.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.