Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case (68831 Views)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by laudate: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
yinkus6750:
When the authorities failed to do the needful.
His presumed innocent till proven guilty.
What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?
Its a pity
If Bukola Dakolo was your own blood sister, would you have said the same thing? You forget that the judgement of God, is not like man's own. It is only here that rape apologists like you blame the victim and hail the perpetrator like Fatoyinbo.

muzeze77:
I believe her, I believe her because
1) most raped victims are affected for a long time
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future

May the wisdom God gave to you, never run dry!! cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by laudate: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Has he reconciled with his accusers and his faith or has he lost all his shame?

In Nigeria we have this sweep it under the carpet kinda mentality bt bring that attitude to major issues is part of our problem we face as a civilized country.

He came back with no statement?

My brother, he came back with no statement and absolutely no remorse! shocked

That is Nigeria for you. sad People like PB feel they are above the law. I give him another 2 years, and he will repeat the same thing with another lady....and that is probably when he will meet his waterloo. God is not mocked. What a rapists sows, he shall definitely reap!! angry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by yinkus6750(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
[Why cant you read and understand simple english? Obviously, you the apologist here.
I blamed the authorities who invited the Dakolos but failed to invite the Gboza Pastor.

quote author=laudate post=80977576]
If Bukola Dakolo was your own blood sister, would you have said the same thing? You forget that the judgement of God, is not like man's own. It is only here that rape apologists like you blame the victim and hail the perpetrator like Fatoyinbo.

May the wisdom God gave to you, never run dry!! cheesy[/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by laudate: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
yinkus6750:
Why cant you read and understand simple english? Obviously, you the apologist here.
I blamed the authorities who invited the Dakolos but failed to invite the Gboza Pastor.
Were you blaming the authorities when you said: "What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?"
shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by yinkus6750(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
[Chai, Chai. Na wa o.
Did you notice the question mark in front of both questions?
Don't interprete my mind for me.
Try to read more comments from other people, before forming your opinion.

quote author=laudate post=80979587]
Were you blaming the authorities when you said: "What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?"
shocked [/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Niorte: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2019
muzeze77:
I believe her, I believe her because
1) most raped victims are affected for a long time
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future

It will be very ridiculous to believe all she said. Especially the bonnet rape. Ask any lady if it was possible to enter a lady by force from the behind?
Only a fool will agree that she said the absolute truth.

However, I am of the opinion that sexual intimacy must have existed between them.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by 12inchess: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Delson25:
Who have not seen should be the first to cast stone dakolo inclusive. if God has forgiven you who I'm mine not to forgive you. May d grace of God be with you now and forever more.
Thunder fire you there. Na things like this dey vex me. If your sister or wife was raped would you be saying he who has sinned should cast the first stone. Anyway Nigeria is a banana republic with no law. What do u expect to happen before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.