Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case (68824 Views)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by victorian(f): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Truthwords:
Krest go dey available

Las Las the ones disturbing my ministry has been settled.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by obentenyson(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yeah

He was only waiting for the noise to die down after paying Hunty kemi luna, probably Nwakadibe and many other "social media influencers" to sway public opinion.

He is basically a pastorpenuer cheesy

One thing is for sure, one can get away with murder in Nigeria even if caught red-handed, just be rich enough to influence the public opinion In your favour. grin

Pay Religious leaders, pay celebrities and work with random attention seekers on the internet and fiam! some people will start seeing yellow as green.
You are definitely a conspiracy lunatic... if I tell u to show empirical proof of this nonsense you wrote now, you will claim the pastor too has paid me to debunk your stupidity..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by kayalla(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
so all those ranting has died down?

did they settle out of court?

what of all those other women popping out from every angle saying they were rapped , have they all gone dumb ni?
anyway...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
stop encouraging the culture of silencing rape victims it's people like you that give rapists impunity because after they perpetrate their crime they will get away with it since the victim is silent
Bro, even some ladies are useless and have similar line of thought as most rape appoligist on this issue.

I will rather focus on my family while i pray and be vigilant enough to ensure it doesn't happen to them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Martinez39(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Truthwords:
Krest go dey available
I need two bottles of krest.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome home to prodigal son.
Time to recoup the tithes and offerings you've missed and to show off those new denims and sneakers you just got.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them.
They rarely are in tune with God but only on the lookout for the success of their establishment.

The problem however is members like this who worship man and consider pastors as infallible forgetting that the norm now for most jobless youths who are tired of jobhubting is to enrol into a pastoral school.

But I won't end without giving the government its share of the blame.

Imagine if the coal corporation, Nigerian Railway, NIPOST, NITEL, Waterboard, Steel Industries and Refineries were working and jobs were surplus.

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?
all these are systematically organized crime against humanity.
the sacral and secular class rule the world.
the prince and the priest rule the world.
if the prince provides everything the people need,the priest will see it like the prince is undermining him and the priest will use his power to turn the people against the prince.
so the prince will make the people poor so that the priest who claims to have some miracle will exploit the people.
the priest will return the favor by telling the people that the priest is Godsent.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by xtivin2: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
What is this animal above me saying
very reasonable statement oga, he said the obvious fact

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by greggng: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
What do you expect from gullible menbers that has been using krest from their krest leader...the police should stop the secret investigation and tell us when he has been invited....he is not bigger than rkelly

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
obentenyson:
You are definitely a conspiracy lunatic... if I tell u to show empirical proof of this nonsense you wrote now, you will claim the pastor too has paid me to debunk your stupidity..
There are two different people who made the allegations that they were contacted to be social media influencers as regards to this case. At least, one made the front page here on nairaland.

I believe you are the one suffering from selective amnesia for deliberately choosing to believe what you want to believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by ojuu4u(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
loud ovation on fatoyinbo and busola came,spread and going down.....
Fatoyinbo back to the pulpit.....
negative backbitings just started, can Timi and Busola withstand them?
adage says, we always know the beginning of war and no one knows the end.
If they can withstand mockery, will their kids will be able to withstand enormous mockery that will come out from it,in schools, from friends and classmates?

Infact one has to Loop before one leaps.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by yinkus6750(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
The same one you can relate to within your domain.
Pvssy:

Who is the slowpoke above.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by ise82(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Praise the witch has been defeated. God punish the devilish Dakolos!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by obentenyson(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There are two different people who made the allegations that they were contacted to be social media influencers as regards to this case. At least, one made the front page here on nairaland.

I believe you are the one sufferingelective amnesia for deliberately choosing to believe what you want to believe.

lol.. this just proves that you are a lunatic.. let me don't waste my time talking with A yabaleft escapee....have a nice day ranting with yourself....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by yinkus6750(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
[Who has lost dignity?
The wife of course.
Coming to tell the whole world a secret she kept close to twenty years.
What has changed?
Who her story don epo?quote author=Iamgrey5 post=80931298] Are you the one that shamed them? [/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Martinez39(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
kayalla:
so all those ranting has died down?
People, including celebrities, on the internet, most of them, don't give a fvck. They just want to trend and satisfy their itchy ears and eyes. Some would go to great length to opportunistically use the story to get attention.

did they settle out of court?
Can't say. I doubt it tho.

what of all those other women popping out from every angle saying they were rapped , have they all gone dumb ni?
anyway...
They were trying to build up corroborative evidences for Busola. They were raped hence Busola was raped. Rape is common so it happened to Busola. They can't all be lying so Busola isn't lying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Sermwell(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
obentenyson:
The guy is not far from the truth. you are only asking him to prove it because you are one asslicking son of a biatch. That's all!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by LINTUNE(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time to recoup the tithes and offerings you've missed and to show off those new denims and sneakers you just got.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them. grin
They rarely are in tune with God but only on the lookout for the success of their establishment.

The problem however is members like this who worship man and consider pastors as infallible forgetting that the norm now for most jobless youths who are tired of jobhubting is to enrol into a pastoral school.

Imagine if the coal corporation, Nigerian Railway, NIPOST, NITEL, Waterboard, Steel Industries and Refineries were working and jobs were surplus.

grin.. Why do u like starting ur comment with this smiley shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by sazycul: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
typing rubbish.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them.

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?[/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
[Who has lost dignity?
The wife of course.
Coming to tell the whole world a secret she kept close to twenty years.
What has changed?
Who her story don epo?quote author=Iamgrey5 post=80931298] Are you the one that shamed them?
How has the wife lost her dignity?

You are not important to her, So if you think less of her today, it doesn't change anything.

I and many people believed she did the right thing

Including her husband and close family, who are far more important to her then you will ever be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by shabaranky: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
What the hell is endtime about this news....mofo?

Realcash224:
Sign of end time!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Handsomecole(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Rapist is back to the Altar .... This is indeed Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Lahmeda(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
True talk�

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?[/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by LINTUNE(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
engrchykae:
all these are systematically organized crime against humanity.
the sacral and secular class rule the world.
the prince and the priest rule the world.
if the prince provides everything the people need,the priest will see it like the prince is undermining him and the priest will use his power to turn the people against the prince.
so the prince will make the people poor so that the priest who claims to have some miracle will exploit the people.
the priest will return the favor by telling the people that the priest is Godsent.
reminds me of Robinhood 2018 cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
obentenyson:
lol.. this just proves that you are a lunatic.. let me don't waste my time talking with A yabaleft escapee....have a nice day ranting with yourself....
Deraged nitwit, I gave samples of those that made allegations that supported by earlier assertion.

You reacted by giving me the address of where you currently stay which is a lunatic asylum somewhere in yabaleft. cheesy

How is that important to our discussion? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by obentenyson(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sermwell:

The guy is not far from the truth. you are only asking him to prove it because you are one asslicking son of a biatch. That's all!!
And how am I ass licking o? chai.. see another colleague of a Loony. u must be his bed mate back in yabaleft..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Babalegba(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
omonla10:
It would always be a bad idea to spread news of ur rape to the general public.. If it was kept a secret, it might still heal someday.. But now that everything is in d open, the internet never forgets..
Nope. It's better to shame the rapist openly so that rape incidences can be curtailed.A lot of Nigerian men are rapists and from their posts on nairaland I could deduce that they are well represented on nairaland.They need to be shamed

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whao Whao Whao.Welcome back sir. Good to see you again.Nobody should buy and sell under my commentplease. I am not God and God has not appointedme to be His deputy or chief judge. I don't know what God and PB and some other unknown persons must have disclosed or discussed behind doors. I only know what I read on the media. I am not there and I won't judge.Welcome back PB. May God give you the Grace and Strength to live right and lead right.Read my signature

So Riya what do u think of what real Nigerians are posting below (real Nigerians not COZA people or paid agents):

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by obentenyson(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Deraged nitwit, I gave samples of those that made allegations that supported by earlier assertion.

You reacted by giving me the address of where you currently stay which is a lunatic asylum somewhere in yabaleft. cheesy

How is that important to our discussion? cheesy
And how is your exaggerated opinion that isn't backed up with facts relevant to the issue at hand. the man is back to church if u don't like it, go n kill your self shikena..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Kenturkey048(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Delson25:
Who have not seen should be the first to cast stone dakolo inclusive. if God has forgiven you who I'm mine not to forgive you. May d grace of God be with you now and forever more.
how do you know God have forgiven him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by imitateMe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
muzeze77:
I believe her, I believe her because
1) most raped victims are affected for a long time
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Legendguru: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

as bizarre as it sounds
You are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.