Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case (68808 Views)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Premiumwriter: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesuchristi:
Only God has the liberty and sovereign power to judge pastors and his servants. To say you have no respect for ministers of God dhows how shallow minded and spiritually naive one might be.
That a pastor is involved in a scandal does not mean every other pastor is equally guilty.
God still calls men and empowers them nothing their own shortcomings.
what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
obentenyson:
And how is your exaggerated opinion that isn't backed up with facts relevant to the issue at hand. the man is back to church if u don't like it, go n kill your self shikena..
No it's the fact based on the information available at the moment.

Not even a lame person wouldn't have Spotted the consented effort to influence public opinion in favour of the pastor days after the revelation was mas made by Busola.

Hence, only people suffering from selective memory loss would claim that despite the allegations made and actions that followed.cheesy all I have submitted earlier is based on my imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Kenturkey048(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How has the wife lost her dignity?

You are not important to her, So if you think less of her today it doesn't change anything.

I and many people believed she did the right thing

Including her husband and close family, who are far more important to her then you will ever be.
leave them...the same fools voted buhari 2015,and expecting their ancestors to perform miracle...they always have uniques ways of exuding their stupidities....that's how my pastor ass licking junior brother over here says she loves the man that's why she had to lie on him.....I just looked at him and laffed.....Africa and religion.?I see reasons why these pastors do whatever they do...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Naijageak(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alright
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Naijageak(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okay .
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by betatalk: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
When the authorities failed to do the needful.
His presumed innocent till proven guilty.
What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?
Its a pity

No evidence
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by engrchykae(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
LINTUNE:
reminds me of Robinhood 2018 cool
my dear that film made me look at the church like seriously ?
have you watched the borgias ?
some people don't ask why general overseers are always invited to the villa.
that's the prince and the priest on one table.
its an old order.
sometime earlier some people were greedy to merge the two offices becoming priest king example the Sultan aka the sarkin musulman.
but the danger is that if you cut off the head of the serpent the empire will fall.
but Rome was initially operating this priestking method when Caesar Augustus was both emperor and pontifex maximus of Rome.
constantine came and divided it.
gave life to the priestly class while retaining the prince class.
when the empire Rome fell the papal Rome took over and carried on till today.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Obason22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Glory be to God. I'm happy!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Royceey(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome home to the prodigal son.
Time to recoup the tithes and offerings you've missed and to show off those new denims and sneakers you just got.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them.
They rarely are in tune with God but only on the lookout for the success of their establishment.

The problem however is members like this who worship man and consider pastors as infallible forgetting that the norm now for most jobless youths who are tired of job-hunting is to enrol into a pastoral school.

But I won't end without giving the government its share of the blame.

Imagine if the coal corporation, Nigerian Railway, NIPOST, NITEL, Waterboard, Steel Industries and Refineries were working and jobs were surplus.

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?

YOU ARE AS CONFUSED AS THE NIGERIA'S CURRENT ECONOMY.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by zeestone99(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fresh pastor... Na just Jealousy dey kill some people.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Royceey(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
muzeze77:
I believe her, I believe her because
1) most raped victims are affected for a long time
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future

WHO ASK YOU

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by owila4luv(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:
Why did he return? Why are his members rejoicing?
because they love and missed him
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by owila4luv(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Realcash224:
Sign of end time!
are you sacred
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by udemzyudex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
I knew it grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Classickj(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
muzeze77:
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future
if you are a police officer are going to arrest the pastor base on oral word ... is her word against the pastor word
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by gbale1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Knockhead, you speak as one suffering from stupiditus ignoramus, check out history, most innovation we are enjoying now were birthed and nurtured by the church, and the Lord God has raised genuine men and women to impart and disciple nations for him, of which if you we to live up to a millennium, you won't even have infinitesimal impact on your generation because you are just a statistical piece of material relevant for only census purpose.

My question I always ask people of your sort, how can someone like Papa Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo been able to deceive millions for more than 2decades and they are not complaining and the millions like to be deceived and empower these pastors "franchise" with tithes and offerings?

My friend receive sense, strip yourself off envy for the genuinely called men of God, mind your business, struggle to make impact in your generation and not for likes in Nairaland...

Welcome home to the prodigal son.
Time to recoup the tithes and offerings you've missed and to show off those new denims and sneakers you just got.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them.
They rarely are in tune with God but only on the lookout for the success of their establishment.

The problem however is members like this who worship man and consider pastors as infallible forgetting that the norm now for most jobless youths who are tired of job-hunting is to enrol into a pastoral school.

But I won't end without giving the government its share of the blame.

Imagine if the coal corporation, Nigerian Railway, NIPOST, NITEL, Waterboard, Steel Industries and Refineries were working and jobs were surplus.

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Classickj(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yeah

He was only waiting for the noise to die down after paying Hunty kemi luna, probably Nwakadibe and many other "social media influencers" to sway public opinion.

He is basically a pastorpenuer cheesy

One thing is for sure, one can get away with murder in Nigeria even if caught red-handed, just be rich enough to influence the public opinion In your favour. grin

Pay Religious leaders, pay celebrities and work with random attention seekers on the internet and fiam! some people will start seeing yellow as green.
did he pay them in ur present... hmmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Truefaith: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by cchikkyy: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
I will just keep being neutral on dis matter
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
owila4luv:
because they love and missed him
Really!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by LINTUNE(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
coolis
engrchykae:
my dear that film made me look at the church like seriously ?
have you watched the borgias ?
some people don't ask why general overseers are always invited to the villa.
that's the prince and the priest on one table.
its an old order.
sometime earlier some people were greedy to merge the two offices becoming priest king example the Sultan aka the sarkin musulman.
but the danger is that if you cut off the head of the serpent the empire will fall.
but Rome was initially operating this priestking method when Caesar Augustus was both emperor and pontifex maximus of Rome.
constantine came and divided it.
gave life to the priestly class while retaining the prince class.
when the empire Rome fell the papal Rome took over and carried on till today.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by stuffs4me(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
The law still remains that Fatoyinbo is Inocent until proved guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction. Not proved guilty by a pack of bitter and hateful feminists.

The problem with rape allegation are the false rape accusers who make it difficult for real rape victims to get justice.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Smartben123456: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lamasta:
Fatoyinbo or not THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST MOVE FORWARD AND THE GATE OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT cool

@Which side of the gate entrance?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Smartben123456:

@Which side of the gate entrance?
The one you are standing beside
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Adakintroy2: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
muzeze77:

What if fatoyinbo was your brother or son same as neyma. All the hussling from street to the top, one woman decide to go orgbanje on him.

You for no swear for her. We didn't say the guy did or did not. We sat there are no concrete evident. Less call it stalemate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Adakintroy2: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
muzeze77:

What if fatoyinbo was your brother or son same as neyma. All the hussling from street to the top, one woman decide to go orgbanje on him.

You for no swear for her? We didn't say the guy did or did not. We say there are no concrete evident. Less call it stalemate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Femijohn198: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
normal thing Mr Pastor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by owila4luv(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:
Really!
Yeah.. you fit go strike if you want
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by steryj(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
What is this animal above me saying
Nobody knows what you are saying either.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Od1n: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
When the authorities failed to do the needful.
His presumed innocent till proven guilty.
What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?
Its a pity
Free publicity. Which might have been the original intention. Heaven knows i never heard about them until this happened.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Brightest04(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
One thing is sure if hell is real,majority of Christians will go to hell.Why?Majority of them support evil and worship men than God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.