Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van (58813 Views)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) / Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by joseph1832(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
otipoju:

American videographers build a set for their videos with many extras if they need to make it feel like public scene.

Make we leave story. As what Techno does or does not do has no benefit to me and i dont like to do back and forth when i know what is possible and what is not.

I dont think you are getting the point.

There are strip clubs all over lagos with licenses where you can do whatever you like.

You can not anywhere in the world parade a bunch of naked women on a public road for any reason at anytime of the day, you will be arrested for indecent exposure. Case closed.

As legal as prostituition is legal, can you bring that prostitute to the middle of the road and ***** her?

Una just like unnecessary arguement.
I get you dude. But the thing is there are girls parading themselves half naked on the street of Lagos looking for customers without people batting an eyelid. So my question is what makes Tekno's case different?
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 1metre: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
sexiestharam:

Mr 1metre or 100metres, I am not a fan of big brother. You can check my previous posts for guidance.
na 100 metre ma lol
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by archat: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
rubish fuckn goat
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by tianshie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
jyajata:
super clean UK used laptops available

serious buyers only

super clean UK "used" laptops = Stolen computers.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by dbalinga(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Are u ok?? Doing in behind closed doors and doing it Infront of everyone is not the same thing... I wonder the kind of upbringing some people have...

I am amazed at the guy's comment. No right thinking individual will support such display of stupidity. The guy should actually be tweeting from jail. So much from so called role models. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by dbalinga(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dannyozs:
do you know what legalised prostitution means tho? Smh

What do u expect from an indomie generation?
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by Boyooosa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Go and sin no more, iv pardoned you.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by otipoju(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
joseph1832:
I get you dude. But the thing is there are girls parading themselves half naked on the street of Lagos looking for customers without people batting an eyelid. So my question is what makes Tekno's case different?

If Messi gives birth to a child, the whole world will know. If a player from Iwalewa FC gives birth to triplets, only his friends and family will know.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by SoftP(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
joseph1832:
kids? At that time of the night?

Is there a by law subjecting kids to sleep @that time?

Or is there know possibility that a family might be coming from a long day journey
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by bizzibodi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
The kind of nude music videos we see in out telly nowadays sef,national films,video censor board died d moment Mrs Rose Odeh left as d DG.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by baratech: 3:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by Unrated900(m): 4:53am On Aug 05, 2019
See English compositions

Some of our vehicles broke down in the middle of the night

Were you guys moving around with brt or danfos in the middle of the night.

Guy find another idioms
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by Mordecai(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2019
crazyABO:
Lies lies grin u realized the door or window were open u guys continued dancing,spanking asses and spraying Even if its 100 O'clock midnight its public and people are meant to go out sad u guys could have sat down, get a cab or taxi abegi tongue

Hypocrites.

undecided
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by Vikzz(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Mrjo:
even there's a model that came to Lagos some time ago, she was shooting on broad daylight nobody talk

Asin na wa for Nigerians eh
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by Vikzz(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
siraj1402:
Is it not when you have business at the beach you see them, must one not walk in the streets again?

peele so children don't go to the beach abi
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
What a stupid excuse. The act was deliberate. Many Nigerians are lawless because they feel they can get away with lawlessness. Tekno should be used as an example.

See your life na... undecided

Your Senators are punching women and stealing mace and are rewarded with promotion...
But it is Tekno who is creating jobs and wealth, and entertaining Nigerians, that you want jailed? SMH
>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
bizzibodi:
The kind of nude music videos we see in out telly nowadays sef,national films,video censor board died d moment Mrs Rose Odeh left as d DG.

Good... grin
>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2019
otipoju:
American videographers build a set for their videos with many extras if they need to make it feel like public scene.

Make we leave story. As what Techno does or does not do has no benefit to me and i dont like to do back and forth when i know what is possible and what is not.

There are strip clubs all over lagos with licenses where you can do whatever you like.

You can not anywhere in the world parade a bunch of naked women on a public road for any reason at anytime of the day, you will be arrested for indecent exposure. Case closed.

As legal as prostituition is legal, can you bring that prostitute to the middle of the road and ***** her?

You mean like the Naked Cowboy (and now Naked Cowgirl) on Times Square?
Or perhaps the girls in string bikini that one often sees along the Strip in Miami?

PS: For the record, I don’t like the fact that he did it (not least because of the possibility of kids inadvertently viewing it), but abegi let’s not make an unnecessary mountain out of a molehill. We have far bigger problems than a single ephemeral miscue by an entertainer.
>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by siraj1402(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2019
Vikzz:

peele so children don't go to the beach abi
Oga read my post again and make sure you digest it.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2019
otipoju:

>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by ninocia18(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Ya mad.. in fact, ya very very mad... angry angry angry
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by sexiestharam(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

See your life na... undecided

Your Senators are punching women and stealing mace and are rewarded with promotion...
But it is Tekno who is creating jobs and wealth, and entertaining Nigerians, that you want jailed? SMH
>
See your life too. According to your theory, if there are so many thieves and one thief is caught, he should be let go because there are also other thieves who have not been caught? What a silly theory.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
See your life too. According to your theory, if there are so many thieves and one thief is caught, he should be let go because there are also other thieves who have not been caught? What a silly theory.

See your logic na... undecided
So Tekno is now a thief?

The real “silly theory” is leaving substance to chase shadows...
Someone whose house is being razed by fire is busying chasing crickets. SMH
>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by sexiestharam(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

See your logic na... undecided
So Tekno is now a thief?

The real “silly theory” is leaving substance to chase shadows...
Someone whose house is being razed by fire is busying chasing crickets. SMH
>
if you can't understand English in simple context, it ain't my fault bro.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 9jaRealist: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
if you can't understand English in simple context, it ain't my fault bro.

Not only can I understand English (as well as tortured logic)...
But I can also understand resort to emotionalism instead of rationality. grin

You live in a country being raped and pillaged by politicians...
But want to make “an example” of an entertainer with an ephemeral one-time brain fart. SMH
>
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by laudate: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
joseph1832:
Do those girls wear pants and bra, to parade themselves on the streets like those ones in Tekno's truck? shocked
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by joseph1832(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
laudate:

Do those girls wear pants and bra, to parade themselves on the streets like those ones in Tekno's truck? shocked
talk true shey you no like am as you watch the video? grin
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by laudate: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
joseph1832:
talk true shey you no like am as you watch the video? grin
NO!! angry
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by joseph1832(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
laudate:

NO!! angry
I don't believe you. tongue
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by laudate: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
joseph1832:
I don't believe you. tongue
That is your headache. undecided
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by joseph1832(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
laudate:

That is your headache. undecided
don't have one.
Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by laudate: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
joseph1832:
don't have one.
Na you sabi. Now get away from my mentions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.