Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. (1052 Views)

Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari has exposed himself for the tyrant who does not like dissent against his misrule. He has turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and a fantastically corrupt shithole where as long as you join APC you are protected from looting the country blind.

Re: Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by zykson(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Idi Amin spelt wrong
Re: Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by Chukwurah003: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Buhari has exposed himself for the tyrant who does not like dissent against his misrule. He has turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and afantastically corrupt shithole where as long as you join APC you are protected from looting the country blind.

Nairaland gives room for a lot of illiterates to make noise. See this one undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
zykson:
Idi Amin spelt wrong
undecided
Re: Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by Merit123(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Nairaland gives room for a lot of illiterates to make noise. See this one undecided
Thank God for Nairaland if not we for no known the deference between SANE AND INSANE PPL in this country

Re: Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Merit123:
Thank God for Nairaland if not we for no known the deference between SANE AND INSANE PPL in this country
You need to go to Yaba left.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today / Don’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Launch Terrorism In Your Countries – Group Tells US / Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.