Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (26216 Views)

Police Urge Lagosians To Disregard Old Videos Of Riots That Are Being Circulated / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by k2money(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Virginnn:
The tool used by the opressor is in ensuring that the oppressed remains perpetually in that condition.
Is it now a crime to demand a better standard of living from the government?
The other question is, is the current situation in the country enough to warrant any form of protest?
Right now the resources of this country is being deplored to shut down Sowore and his protesters. So i ask: is Sowore the biggest problem we are facing as citizens? Is the threat of Sowore greater than those of Fulani herdsmen currently on a killing spree?
Will arresting Sowore put an end to the extreme poverty and unemployment we currently languish under? Is the demand for a stable power supply now a crime in Nigeria's laws?
If the government is doing excellently well like it claimed; will anybody even consider protesting?
These people we run around, whom we call leaders, do they really care if we exist or not? The resources they currently brandish as their personal belonging, did they earn them thru hard work or thru looting.
Sowore is only calling on us to THINK.
Young lady, revolution in government means to overthrow a power, so he shot himself in the foot. He would have given it another caption
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by sumboty: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Today is 5th of August, a day set aside for revolution in Nigeria.
Though I can see some toddlers on social media, insisting they will be part of the REVOLUTION.
Please joining them is not a bad idea but please before you start, try to locate or identify any of your leader's child/children taking the lead. Or better ask them where are your child/children also? I am saying this confidently, that all their children and members of the family are in abroad.
We must not be deceived by the rich, they want to destroy Nigeria and join their families in abroad.
I am sure Sowore's family won't partake in that senseless REVOLUTION.
Your REVOLUTION should be your voters card.
Your REVOLUTION should be your political party and your REVOLUTION is for you to contest and win the Election.
Do not join any Street Revolution, if you are caught, the rest is history.
They have money to get a standard lawyer.
They have money to flee the country.
Most of them have a dual passport.
Don't be deceived by them.
Thanks
Pls remember this the law says there's a freedom of speech... but the law didn't say there's a freedom after speech...
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by bigpriik: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2019
banio:
A wise man wants told me " corruption is better than war ". Nigerians are scared, Sowore is OYO.

OYO means On Your Own
coward ! look at all the prosperous nations in the world today they all paid a bitter price.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Daboomb: 2:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Virginnn:
The tool used by the opressor is in ensuring that the oppressed remains perpetually in that condition.
Is it now a crime to demand a better standard of living from the government?
The other question is, is the current situation in the country enough to warrant any form of protest?
Right now the resources of this country is being deplored to shut down Sowore and his protesters. So i ask: is Sowore the biggest problem we are facing as citizens? Is the threat of Sowore greater than those of Fulani herdsmen currently on a killing spree?
Will arresting Sowore put an end to the extreme poverty and unemployment we currently languish under? Is the demand for a stable power supply now a crime in Nigeria's laws?
If the government is doing excellently well like it claimed; will anybody even consider protesting?
These people we run around, whom we call leaders, do they really care if we exist or not? The resources they currently brandish as their personal belonging, did they earn them thru hard work or thru looting.
Sowore is only calling on us to THINK.

they have been comatose in arresting the Fulani Herdsmen men that have killed more than 30,000 INNOCENT Nigerians but here they are, very pro-active and swearing to use all their powers in arresting organisers of a protest!

But l dont blame them, l blame the cowardly Nigerians that failto see that there future and that of two generations to come, has been destroyed
Emancipate yourself from this slavery because no one else but us, can free ourselves

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Daboomb: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2019
sumboty:
Today is 5th of August, a day set aside for revolution in Nigeria.
Though I can see some toddlers on social media, insisting they will be part of the REVOLUTION.
Please joining them is not a bad idea but please before you start, try to locate or identify any of your leader's child/children taking the lead. Or better ask them where are your child/children also? I am saying this confidently, that all their children and members of the family are in abroad.
We must not be deceived by the rich, they want to destroy Nigeria and join their families in abroad.
I am sure Sowore's family won't partake in that senseless REVOLUTION.
Your REVOLUTION should be your voters card.
Your REVOLUTION should be your political party and your REVOLUTION is for you to contest and win the Election.
Do not join any Street Revolution, if you are caught, the rest is history.
They have money to get a standard lawyer.
They have money to flee the country.
Most of them have a dual passport.
Don't be deceived by them.
Thanks
Pls remember this the law says there's a freedom of speech... but the law didn't say there's a freedom after speech...

Go and watch the Hong kong revolution and you will see that everyone cannot be at the same level but it is a requirement of everyone, rich and poor, to make sure that their leaders serve them and that they have afuture in their country.

It is even a plus to people like Sowore, a U.S citizen who has all the comfort of life, to put his own life on the line for those of you trapped in the shithole called Nigeria. Show some appreciation because if not for people like that, you all will suffer this nightmare of Nigerian Govt for the next one thousand years.
If you cant LEAD, at least be a good FOLLOWER

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by ajl: 3:50am On Aug 05, 2019
For the fact that they take it too serious show that the political class and elites are akready scared. It is coming. They cant escaoe it. I have been scared of this time bomb waiting to explode for a long time. Back in the 1990s, seeing the number of jobless that engage in neighbourhood clashes make we wonder how Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. That was over 20 yrs ago. Imagine their number have quadrupled. And so is the hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by lesson44: 3:51am On Aug 05, 2019
It up to the youths to listen to the guy and stay home, or join the revolution and fight for a better Nigeria. Nothing can be more patriotic than this. This is your opportunity Nigerians, you better take it and something better is coming from it.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by ajl: 3:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Daboomb:

Go and watch the Hong kong revolution and you will see that everyone cannot be at the same level but it is a requirement of everyone, rich and poor, to make sure that their leaders serve them and that they have afuture in their country.

It is even a plus to people like Sowore, a U.S citizen who has all the comfort of life, to put his own life on the line for those of you trapped in the shithole called Nigeria. Show some appreciation because if not for people like that, you all will suffer this nightmare of Nigerian Govt for the next one thousand years.
If you cant LEAD, at least be a good FOLLOWER

Actually Sowore refused to apply for US citizenship. He is just a resident. That's shows how much he value his Nigerian citizenship. I heard him say he is not a US citizen by choice.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by executive12: 3:59am On Aug 05, 2019
DSS can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Virginnn(f): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2019
demitola:

If all this are your concerns as a citizen and you thereafter believe leading a revolution tagged "DAY OF RAGE" would bring about solution to all these problems, then you absolutely are a waste of school fees.
We voted in a certain political party for straight 16years at the Federal level, Nigeria didn't turn to Dubai & we never led a revolution to bring that party down.... we simply used our votes to bring another party in!
you and your cohorts who have been amassing huge wealth from our common wealth are now rattled when u see the title of the protest. It surely captures the mood of the common downtrodden.
Now u expect the common a to be rational, to be reasonable, right?
What's the rationality in amassing wealth based on our common wealth?
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by aftatechbiz(m): 4:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by zeusdgrt(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Under Jonathan 27 states can't pay salaries out 36 with oil boom but Buhari bailed them out with little oil. Can't u see u are the most useless human with no sense of reasoning.
You are a complete waste of ur father's sperm,an abomination to nigerians and a curse to your family.With The deaths, poverty and harsh life situations flooding this country today u still protect a tyrant?May ur life be ruled like the way buhari takes decisions.Amen
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by NGpatriot: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2019
ajl:

Actually Sowore refused to apply for US citizenship. He is just a resident. That's shows how much he value his Nigerian citizenship. I heard him say he is not a US citizen by choice.

Apply for and acquiring the US passport doesn't take away your Nigerianess or de-nationalize you as a Nigerian, both countries allow dual citizenship.

Find another idol worship story.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Daboomb: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will not endorse the Revolution Now crusade.
Because I did the Our Mumu Don Do and also the Enough Is Enough and it yielded nothing other than monetary gain to it's conveners.

What if I do then they free Sowore and he does a Tuface on all those who blindly queued behind him.
Charly Boy's sellout made me realize that this is not my Nigeria.

There shall be no revolution at least not tomorrow and not led by a sellout mole.

A COWARDLY NOBODY like you canot endorse anything!
You are just like a fly that flies-by, unnoticed.

Go to market and sell your spare-parts, when the benefits of the protest arrives, we know it is people like you that would be the first to start asking for your share while shouting marginalisation!
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Daboomb: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2019
ajl:

I will not beleive that unless you can show me proof!
BTW, nearly ALL our Political leaders have foreign citizenship, even Agbero like MC Oluomo has for himself and his children.
No Big deal.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by AerialMapper: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2019
What Peace and Unity are they disrupting?

There is no peace and there is definitely no Unity; that is exactly what the revolution was about. Ensuring that there is peace and unity.

No DSS arrested Buhari when he spoke about the baboons and dogs. Nobody arrested him when he suggested we emulate the Egypt protest. Nobody arrested him for his 97% vs 5% divisive comments. He is the biggest divisive element in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by gcof(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
All this one na just noise.

Black man cannot do revolution.

Small tear gas everybody go run go house.

Black man cannot stay in the streets 24 hours.

After 8 hours dem don go drink beer go sleep.

If you want revolution go to Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia, Iraq or Syria.

Even HAUSA man dey try.
are you not aware of what happened in Sudan recently
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by perousd: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2019
#Revolutionnow!!!
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Is DSS authorized to pick up and arrest without a court order?
Sowore is not a criminal, he has not committed an offence...at least the march has not taken place yet, so where is the evidence of planned revolution?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Onlyonebuhari: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2019
zeusdgrt:

You are a complete waste of ur father's sperm,an abomination to nigerians and a curse to your family.With The deaths, poverty and harsh life situations flooding this country today u still protect a tyrant?May ur life be ruled like the way buhari takes decisions.Amen
l
You are in abject poverty because you have no job. Tell me. How many workers have been retrenched under Buhari government and how many FG or state workers still having their salaries unpaid. Thank God am a waste and a proud medical doctor and young businessman. You could have voted Buhari out in the just concluded elections but unfortunately you tHought Atiku people that rejected him in his polling unit are fools like most of you educated illiterates. Am sorry I do not abuse others could am a Muslim. May God grant you good job and if you need one in Lagos I can be of help In Shaa Allah.
Peace be on you.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by k2money(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
animalroof2018:

buhariisagoat.com
Oh I can see you are an animal.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by zeusdgrt(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
l
You are in abject poverty because you have no job. Tell me. How many workers have been retrenched under Buhari government and how many FG or state workers still having their salaries unpaid. Thank God am a waste and a proud medical doctor and young businessman. You could have voted Buhari out in the just concluded elections but unfortunately you tHought Atiku people that rejected him in his polling unit are fools like most of you educated illiterates. Am sorry I do not abuse others could am a Muslim. May God grant you good job and if you need one in Lagos I can be of help In Shaa Allah.
Peace be on you.

Poor people like you who collect 30k monthly as bmc stipend rush out to lie about their status in life so I won't glorify u by talking about myself cz is not worth it, trust me u nor near.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Onlyonebuhari: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
zeusdgrt:

Poor people like you who collect 30k monthly as bmc stipend rush out to lie about their status in life so I won't glorify u by talking about myself cz is not worth it, trust me u nor near.

That's how much the doctors in your village earn rIght?
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by mbos: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
GHOSTSNIPER:
Spot on, a politician who just lost election can not lead a legitimate revolution..
National security is the word, if you don't get it ask Donald Trump of America.

a revolution is never led////////////////
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

That's how much the doctors in your village earn rIght?
Doctor kor doctor ni grin ewu liar
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Onlyonebuhari: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
zeusdgrt:

Doctor kor doctor ni grin ewu liar
When u don't have one in your family. And u won't have forever
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Onlyonebuhari: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
zeusdgrt:

Smh....that's how most of u throw away your future
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by zeusdgrt(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

When u don't have one in your family. And u won't have forever
Sorry to disappoint u we got a handful of docs already, monkey try another style grin
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by zeusdgrt(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Smh....that's how most of u throw away your future
Go and sleep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.