Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (26218 Views)

Police Urge Lagosians To Disregard Old Videos Of Riots That Are Being Circulated / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Isokehn(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
How much is mr PRO salary?

How can we be taking instruction from men earning tens of millions yearly

Are these guys feeling this heat at all?

Sorry Sir, you have badly miscalculated? 70% of us are down for this.

* * *The right to peaceably assemble means that citizens can meet together, demonstrate, or march in support of their ideas. They can also petition, or make a request to the government through government officials , if they disagree with gov policies. This idea is also an important part of democracy. Citizens must have a way to let their representatives know how they feel about government policies* * *- THIS FROM 'THE FIRST AMENDMENT' OF THE 'BILL OF RIGHTS' FROM THE ARCHITECTS OF MODERN DAY DEMOCRACY.

If the system was working well, who would protest?

As for me, I'm deeply in support of an economic revolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Topmaike007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Disregard keel them,I wish all those bad things happening in this nation will just be stretching hand to them also

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Godwin2am(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
WHY ARE THEY GOVERNMENT AFRAID OF REVOLUTION
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Jeremy1998: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shithole indeed

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Automatic3444(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Different interpretation on one issue,
Meaning guilty mind grin
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by israelmao(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fearful and jittery. government.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Taich(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
"Progressive Liberals like us won't lose sleep over a mole with a two-faced preek."
I have t to support the foul mouthed Dude on this.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by banio: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
A wise man wants told me " corruption is better than war ". Nigerians are scared, Sowore is OYO.

OYO means On Your Own
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by netpro(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
WenysAD:
[b]Please who has any visa he or she is not using [/b]should please borrow me. I will return it back

Thank you in advance

I can get you passage to Sambisa Forest for residence. Let me know if you want.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Stanchriss(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Can I hear a louder Amen for the DSS pls!!!...waoh!! Good job...they have Sowore but never had any Bandit, herdsmen, kidnapper nor Boko boys...Good job..u can have him till enternity..we die here oh.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mr Sowore after losing election u call for revolution. Enjoy till 2023 abeg
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by dbalinga(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
WenysAD:
Please who has any visa he or she is not using should please borrow me. I will return it back

Thank you in advance

Specify which visa oo, cos cotonou own dey my passport. I go borrow you for just 50k.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Kerfuffle: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Most of what #Revoultion now is agitating for should have been the norm assuming if Nigeria were to be a sane country.

With the enormous population of Nigeria's youth. If 2,000 youths each at least, protest across at least 25 states in Nigeria, with about 5,000 alone in the FCT, even the Law Enforcement will think twice before shooting anyone. A revolutionist is never afraid of dying on the path of freedom and justice.

But trust the youths, nobody wants to pay any form of price, one shot or few wads of Naira notes, the whole protest will be sabotaged, and everyone will scamper. Nigeria of today, many people will rather die saving a wall gecko rightfully so, than protest for anything in Nigeria. Who wants to die fighting for a demography who will rather shout and stay in the their beds while at best shouting online without any form of cogent action?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by franchasng: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
WenysAD:
Please who has any visa he or she is not using should please borrow me. I will return it back

Thank you in advance
but when u see a guy or guys that can marry u and turn your life around for good and even take u to any nation you wish, u start forming hard to get or def and dumb for them while feeling like a superstar for turning him down, and may even make jest of him with your friends all because he approached u lipsrsealed
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Godwin2am(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
WenysAD:

Thank you in advance
I HAVE TOGO VISA
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by DeOTR: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Nigerian elites greatest fear will soon knocks on their doors. I don't know how soon, but it will be within the next four years.
The DSS is just ranting. When the time is ripe, even operatives of the DSS will have no choice but to join.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Reference(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is the government out of touch that is apprehensive not the people.Anyone who fears this has something he is protecting, not in the interest of the people.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Virginnn(f): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
All this one na just noise.

Black man cannot do revolution.

Small tear gas everybody go run go house.

Black man cannot stay in the streets 24 hours.

After 8 hours dem don go drink beer go sleep.

If you want revolution go to Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia, Iraq or Syria.

Even HAUSA man dey try.
Have u been reading abt the rate at which people are commiting suicide recently? These are Nigerians who value their lived more than anything else, simply taking their lives all for nothing. When a person is pushed to the wall, the only option left is to turn around and attack the one pushing him.
These DSS flexing their thin muscles around unarmed citizens should go after the boko haram, the killer herdsmen. those are the real threat to national security.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Asapkiller(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Aswear its right time dis bloodsheds hit president Buhari(including his relatives) not also spearing d so called polithieficans...dem tink its their right to do anyhow wit d country.

Just a Snipe...
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by DonMekino(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
lest we forget..... throwback statement...

Buhari Calls For Revolution Against Goodluck Jonathan's Govt [Jan 13, 2011]

"Nigerians should draw lessons from the 18-day peaceful Revolution which saw Hosni Mubarak quit as Egyptian President. The Campaigners defied all odds to achieve their goal of terminating the 30-year grip on power in Egypt and Nigerians Should Learn from it. -
*Buhari (CPC leader) 13/02/2011.*

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by demitola(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Virginnn:
The tool used by the opressor is in ensuring that the oppressed remains perpetually in that condition.
Is it now a crime to demand a better standard of living from the government?
The other question is, is the current situation in the country enough to warrant any form of protest?
Right now the resources of this country is being deplored to shut down Sowore and his protesters. So i ask: is Sowore the biggest problem we are facing as citizens? Is the threat of Sowore greater than those of Fulani herdsmen currently on a killing spree?
Will arresting Sowore put an end to the extreme poverty and unemployment we currently languish under? Is the demand for a stable power supply now a crime in Nigeria's laws?
If the government is doing excellently well like it claimed; will anybody even consider protesting?
These people we run around, whom we call leaders, do they really care if we exist or not? The resources they currently brandish as their personal belonging, did they earn them thru hard work or thru looting.
Sowore is only calling on us to THINK.

If all this are your concerns as a citizen and you thereafter believe leading a revolution tagged "DAY OF RAGE" would bring about solution to all these problems, then you absolutely are a waste of school fees.
We voted in a certain political party for straight 16years at the Federal level, Nigeria didn't turn to Dubai & we never led a revolution to bring that party down.... we simply used our votes to bring another party in!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Virginnn:

Have u been reading abt the rate at which people are commiting suicide recently? These are Nigerians who value their lived more than anything else, simply taking their lives all for nothing. When a person is pushed to the wall, the only option left is to turn around and attack the one pushing him.
These DSS flexing their thin muscles around unarmed citizens should go after the boko haram, the killer herdsmen. those are the real threat to national security.
I can authoritatively tell you that majority of those who have committed suicide were from well-to-do homes, and committed suicide from depression and love/ heartbreak issues.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

Even HAUSA man dey try.

Rwanda na black ooh, Sudan black ooh
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

Even HAUSA man dey try.

Rwanda na black ooh, Sudan black ooh?? Biafra was blacks oh? If Nigeria truly want revolution, dss and police go run, buhari go use back door leave aso rock, take it or leave it, it’s just that Nigerians fear too much now because f what they have at stake to lose... properties and all, if no be so with Nigeria population, buhari go design. 4 million each from each state, dss and police go run
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by BrokenCock: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
the DSS did a great job... that's their primary assignment. I support ther action.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by WenysAD(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
franchasng:
but when u see a guy or guys that can marry u and turn your life around for good and even take u to any nation you wish, u start forming hard to get or def and dumb for them while feeling like a superstar for turning him down, and may even make jest of him with your friends all because he approached u lipsrsealed

Young man, are you talking from experience with me, have I formed hard to get for you or def and dumb, have you proposed to marry me and I turned you down?

If your answers are NO, then you need to rethink and know how to reply mentions on public fora

Do yourself a favour and check your email, it's possible you are the one forming for people and not replying their mails

May God help us all
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by cckalima: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Virginnn:
The tool used by the opressor is in ensuring that the oppressed remains perpetually in that condition.
The other question is, is the current situation in the country enough to warrant any form of protest?
Right now the resources of this country is being deplored to shut down Sowore and his protesters. So i ask: is Sowore the biggest problem we are facing as citizens? Is the threat of Sowore greater than those of Fulani herdsmen currently on a killing spree?
Will arresting Sowore put an end to the extreme poverty and unemployment we currently languish under? Is the demand for a stable power supply now a crime in Nigeria's laws?
If the government is doing excellently well like it claimed; will anybody even consider protesting?
These people we run around, whom we call leaders, do they really care if we exist or not? The resources they currently brandish as their personal belonging, did they earn them thru hard work or thru looting.
well on point. When buhaaaariii said if he lost in the election that unseated GEG that both dog , monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood, Nigeria had no police ,DSS and other military might. They only come alive when ipob #revolutionnow are born. Yet the herdsmen are killing everyday. What a country? There was truly a country.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by WenysAD(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Godwin2am:

I HAVE TOGO VISA

Abeg I no want excursion visa biko
Togo and Cotonou wey students de go for excursion no be wetin I need biko
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Virginnn:

You have said it all
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by Adakintroy2: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Singing...monkey!.monkeyyyy!!!.. monkey!..gbosa!

Jonathan warned you o...that when he is gone you will remember him for the unhinged freedom you enjoyed.

Aunty ekwesili try am go abuja for protest. No be small tear gas him chop.

Make una try am. Una own go worst..the go shoot una self.

Mumu nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. by franchasng: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
WenysAD:

Young man, are you talking from experience with me, have I formed hard to get for you or def and dumb, have you proposed to marry me and I turned you down?

If your answers are NO, then you need to rethink and know how to reply mentions on public fora

Do yourself a favour and check your email, it's possible you are the one forming for people and not replying their mails

May God help us all
Sorry I sounded personal, was only using your comment to address a popular trend among Nigerian ladies and to also advice them indirectly anyway.

As for my email, yes I don't reply PMs here and most emails from unknown sources for my personal security, not out of pride.

Sorry again if I sounded too personal, just learn from it that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.