Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi (35941 Views)

Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor / Victor AD Sister Just Resumed Auchi Polytechnic, See What School Authority Did. / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by spafu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by dynicks(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
wittyt98:
which day me sef go blow laidis embarassed embarassed
talent dey buh money no dey to record track embarassed
chat up with this guy.+234 706 642 7584...he's based in lagos....I guess he's got a studio of his own.

Build a working relationship with him....he's got already produced/recorded beats

My little help..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by dangoteinlaw: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Good one. When it's your time, not even village people can stop your shine. Love the sharpness of the camera.
I didn't like tecno that much but decided to buy their camon this year due to am on a budget and believe me, I'm really impressed with the camera. But the processor and battery is shitty tho.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by AfonjaConehead: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abeg,make dem bring Waziri Oshoma for stage joor...
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by dorofloxy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Correct!!!! [quaote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80941051] shocked

Wow the crowd looks like Ughele, Uchi and Jattu market combined.

Nice reception for their own "one-hit wonder".
E moh, ukharagbe.[/quote]
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by psoul12: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Very fun....with Victor...at his concert

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by KingWarri: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
wittyt98:
which day me sef go blow laidis embarassed embarassed
talent dey buh money no dey to record track embarassed
grin
Are you an artist??
If so, where you base??
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by wittyt98(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
KingWarri:

grin
Are you an artist??
If so, where you base??
yes sir I'm an entertainer. I base in Lagos

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Platony(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow!!...correct picture quality. shocked

Were d pics taken by a Mobile phone or Digital Camera??
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Kenneth10110(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
omoadeleye:

Baba dan jonze on the crew tei tei

Go and download tire you ft Davido

1 Like

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Shaev7(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
HipHop. I remember the buildings... #SchoolHostels.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Yusfunoble(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
See these bunch of idiots, them no even pity their lives. Overcrowding that staircase, if that thing collapsed now dem go blame the organizers and buhari

Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by snrguy5(m): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:
He don buy Mercedes Benz?

memealert

Come and let me set up an outstanding blog for you like [url]bloggersng.com[/url]
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Tableshaker234: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Omo, see crowd. Victor AD don blow.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by opebiboy: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yahoo ambassador
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow the crowd looks like Ughele, Uchi and Jattu market combined.

Nice reception for their own "one-hit wonder".
E moh, ukharagbe.

Ah swear come be like hold up for Egbe road down to South Ibiewink
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Corroro: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
this concert was the bomb, i just wish i was there
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by scarycuteface(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Ennyholar:
Fast rising Nigerian singer Victor Adere popularly known as Victor AD is currently having his "Thank you " concert at the Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Edo State.

Victor AD is an alumni of the Polytechnic where he studied electrical engineering and the concert is his own way of giving back to the institution and the community. The concert is sponsored by TECNO and other brands.

Check out pictures from the concert.

See sharp camera!!!! This phantom 9 is the real deal! jokes apart
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by scarycuteface(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ennyholar:
Fast rising Nigerian singer Victor Adere popularly known as Victor AD is currently having his "Thank you " concert at the Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Edo State.

Victor AD is an alumni of the Polytechnic where he studied electrical engineering and the concert is his own way of giving back to the institution and the community. The concert is sponsored by TECNO and other brands.

Check out pictures from the concert.

The camera is not bad for real.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by SofttBae: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wow.. Victor AD really pulled crowd ooh
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Realboygenius(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Platony:

Wow!!...correct picture quality. shocked

We're d pics taken by a Mobile phone or Digital Camera??

Pictures taken with the Phantom 9 obviously.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Realboygenius(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I didn't like tecno that much but decided to buy their camon this year due to am on a budget and believe me, I'm really impressed with the camera. But the processor and battery is shitty tho.

Which of the Camon
Because am currently using the Phantom 9 and the battery is good.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by dangoteinlaw: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Realboygenius:

Which of the Camon
Because am currently using the Phantom 9 and the battery is good.
the Canon 11,
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by scarycuteface(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Which one did you buy? I'm yet to hear about any battery issue for Camon series.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by Realboygenius(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
the Canon 11,

Up date your phone system software and everything will be fine.
Re: Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi by dangoteinlaw: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Realboygenius:

Up date your phone system software and everything will be fine.
and how do I do that bro, besides I am afraid of these Chinese phone misbehaving once it's been updated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.