Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. (750 Views)

What's The Secret Connection Between Pedophiles And Whores? / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / 25 Pedophiles Arrested In U. S. As Agents Posed As Minor Online To Lure(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
In the 21st century the world is more informed than ever before but also more confused than before, it's one step forward and two steps backward!

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Corporal punishment of kids has long been abolished in many developed countries and it has had it's benefits, one of which is the less likely hood for an adult to commit domestic violence. But it also has alot of demerits, prominent among which is an increase in crime due to uncorrected bad behavior in childhood.

RACISM
The fight against racism has come a long way, from the time of slave trade when it was far worse up to our time when we have it a bit lighter. Some white folks are purely racist but most are not. I have met white folks who are scared to address any colored person inappropriately cause they fear their comments could be wrongfully misunderstood as racist. And so they are very guarded around colored folks, but we the colored folks are unguarded towards them, we can say anything without fear of being called a racist, cause we are the "oppressed", the "offended" party.
A brown skinned woman can sing "BROWN skin girl" all day long without being called racist, but no white folk dare sing or compose a song to "appreciate their white skin", it will be a public outcry of racism, white supremacy at it's peak.
They live with us, but are not free with us. The second most hated/feared word by a white other than RAPIST is RACIST!

FEMINISM
then you have the battle of the sexes, masculinity versus feminism. It never was a contest. Both a genuine movement to evolve the sexes to their peak. But life loves a competition, we can't both win, we have to outplay the other and so it begins a battle for supremacy and feminism is winning. They always had the numbers in population, the better life expectancy and more women are becoming degree holders than ever before in history across all fields than men!
Feminism is here not just to stay but to rule but still with more equality comes more broken homes, more single moms, more teenage pregnancy, you name it. In hollywood alone we have more feminists than ever before but still Hollywood still push out more romance moves based on an old ideology of male supremacy in relationships, the Prince Charming coming to save the helpless damsel in distress, this is also portrayed in countless soap operas women consume on a daily. Disney still puts out more fairy tale cartoons based on that notion- it is safe to conclude they are just fairy tales but not to the young girls!
these notions goes against the current social norm about male and female relationships, leading to conflicting expectations in young women wishing to have both worlds at the same time but failing so miserably at it!

PEDOPHILES
People are confused about what urges to follow and not to follow. Some group of researchers in Europe are pushing a case for pedophiles, that just like homosexuals they cannot control their natural urges for who they crave, and as long as consent is allowed it is appropriate. Others are saying such urges should be controlled and shunned that it's is unlawful but still these researchers argue that same applies to all urges- it can be controlled.
Heterosexual urges, homosexual urges, pedophiles etc.
They argue homosexuals won their rights to practice same sex on the grounds they could not control been attracted to the same sex- it was psychological for them and that same privileges should be given to pedophiles.

THE PRESENT
As it stands, the voice of reason can no longer be judged by cultural norm, people argue. What you detest as being evil or unnatural is based on something you grew up with as the norm, either it being religious, cultural or societal. As long as there is consent it is permissible, whatever it is- is speedily becoming the new voice of reason.

OUR FUTURE
We know how great men shaped the future in time passed. Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc and the legacies the left behind.
Sometimes I wonder if we could peep into the future in a thousand years to come, how will our choices of today shape it?

Feel free to drop your comments of reason

cc
MissRaine69
VirginDiva
Amatarasha
XhosaNostra
Ladyhippolyta88
BecaciaBarbie
generationz
aseosa
Amormivida
RoyalPearl
Hestywhyt
Khiaa
Latty88
TinaG
Pinkiedearie
Charmish
Heebucun
Prettmum
harbeordune
Ivanmykel
ttomexy
Artistree
Uniqueness01
kenny160
Assurance1000
Misspure
MarkudiRITA
Caris77
Maltaleeza
TessBiwom
ANGELINAX
Seun

1 Like

Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Rekhina(f): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
bigmic111:
In the 21st century the world is more informed than ever before but also more confused than before, it's one step forward and two steps backward!

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Corporal punishment of kids has long been abolished in many developed countries and it has had it's benefits, one of which is the less likely hood for an adult to commit domestic violence. But it also has alot of demerits, prominent among which is an increase in crime due to uncorrected bad behavior in childhood.

RACISM
The fight against racism has come a long way, from the time of slave trade when it was far worse up to our time when we have it a bit lighter. Some white folks are purely racist but most are not. I have met white folks who are scared to address any colored person inappropriately cause they fear their comments could be wrongfully misunderstood as racist. And so they are very guarded around colored folks, but we the colored folks are unguarded towards them, we can say anything without fear of being called a racist, cause we are the "oppressed", the "offended" party.
A brown skinned woman can sing "BROWN skin girl" all day long without being called racist, but no white folk dare sing or compose a song to "appreciate their white skin", it will be a public outcry of racism, white supremacy at it's peak.
They live with us, but are not free with us. The second most hated/feared word by a white other than RAPIST is RACIST!

FEMINISM
then you have the battle of the sexes, masculinity versus feminism. It never was a contest. Both a genuine movement to evolve the sexes to their peak. But life loves a competition, we can't both win, we have to outplay the other and so it begins a battle for supremacy and feminism is winning. They always had the numbers in population, the better life expectancy and more women are becoming degree holders than ever before in history across all fields than men!
Feminism is here not just to stay but to rule but still with more equality comes more broken homes, more single moms, more teenage pregnancy, you name it. In hollywood alone we have more feminists than ever before but still Hollywood still push out more romance moves based on an old ideology of male supremacy in relationships, the Prince Charming coming to save the helpless damsel in distress, this is also portrayed in countless soap operas women consume on a daily. Disney still puts out more fairy tale cartoons based on that notion- it is safe to conclude they are just fairy tales but not to the young girls!
these notions goes against the current social norm about male and female relationships, leading to conflicting expectations in young women wishing to have both worlds at the same time but failing so miserably at it!

PEDOPHILES
People are confused about what urges to follow and not to follow. Some group of researchers in Europe are pushing a case for pedophiles, that just like homosexuals they cannot control their natural urges for who they crave, and as long as consent is allowed it is appropriate. Others are saying such urges should be controlled and shunned that it's is unlawful but still these researchers argue that same applies to all urges- it can be controlled.
They argue homosexuals won their rights to practice same sex on the grounds they could not control been attracted to the same sex- it was psychological for them and that same privileges should be given to pedophiles.

THE PRESENT
As it stands, the voice of reason can no longer be judged by cultural norm, people argue. What you detest as being evil or unnatural is based on something you grew up with as the norm, either it being religious, cultural or societal. As long as there is consent it is permissible, whatever it is- is speedily becoming the new voice of reason.

OUR FUTURE
We know how great men shaped the future in time passed. Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc and the legacies the left behind.
Sometimes I wonder if we could peep into the future in a thousand years to come, how will our choices of today shape it?

cc
MissRaine69
VirginDiva
Amatarasha
XhosaNostra
Ladyhippolyta88
BecaciaBarbie
generationz
aseosa
Amormivida
RoyalPearl
Hestywhyt
Khiaa
Latty88
TinaG
Pinkiedearie
Charmish
Heebucun
Prettmum
harbeordune
Ivanmykel
ttomexy
Artistree
Uniqueness01
kenny160
Assurance1000
Misspure
MarkudiRITA
Caris77
Maltaleeza
TessBiwom
ANGELINAX
Seun
Wow ...such a writer
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Wow ...such a writer
thanks dear, I appreciate the vote of confidence.
what's your thoughts on some of the issues raised?
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pedophiles are nut cases.. rapist are depraved animals... feminism should be understood... judging a person by his/her colour is bull...

my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:
Pedophiles are nut cases..
rapist are depraved animals...
feminism should be understood...
judging a person by his/her colour is bull...

my opinion.

yeah, you have the right to your opinion and it counts.

I for one share your opinion on rapist and feminism.

pedophiles at the current rate we are going may in the next 10 years be the next sexual orientation legalized in many developed countries. they are slowly gathering traction behind the scenes, and more and more psychologists and clinicians are giving voice and research theories in their support.
the world is slowly running mad!
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by khiaa(f): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

RACISM
The fight against racism has come a long way, from the time of slave trade when it was far worse up to our time when we have it a bit lighter. Some Most white folks are purely racist but most some are not. I have met white folks who are scared to address any colored person inappropriately cause they fear their comments could be wrongfully misunderstood as racist. And so they are very guarded around colored folks, but we the colored folks are unguarded towards them, we can say anything without fear of being called a racist, cause we are the "oppressed", the "offended" party.
[s]They live with us, but are not free with us.[/s] The second most hated/feared word by a white other than RAPIST is RACIST THEIR ACCOUNTABILITY/EQUALITY OF THE RACES is what they fear.

FEMINISM

PEDOPHILES
[s]People are confused about what urges to follow and not to follow.[/s] They are not confused about their urges, that's why they are pedophiles. Some group of researchers in Europe are pushing a case for pedophiles, that just like homosexuals they cannot control their natural urges for who they crave, and as long as consent is allowed it is appropriate. Others are saying such urges should be controlled and shunned that it's is unlawful but still these researchers argue that same applies to all urges- it can be controlled.

THE PRESENT

OUR FUTURE
We know how great men shaped the future in time passed. Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham Lincoln, (What was great about him?)Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc and the legacies the left behind.

cc
MissRaine69
VirginDiva
Amatarasha
XhosaNostra
Ladyhippolyta88
BecaciaBarbie
generationz
aseosa
Amormivida
RoyalPearl
Hestywhyt
Khiaa
Latty88
TinaG
Pinkiedearie
Charmish
Heebucun
Prettmum
harbeordune
Ivanmykel
ttomexy
Artistree
Uniqueness01
kenny160
Assurance1000
Misspure
MarkudiRITA
Caris77
Maltaleeza
TessBiwom
ANGELINAX
Seun

1 Like

Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=80946865][/quote]

interesting perspective you have on racism and pedophilia.

I believe, you believe MOST whites are racist based on your experience with living with them, right?

if you are based in the States, with Trump as President you seem to have a solid case but not too long ago the impossible happened in America's democratic history- a first black President :OBAMA.

I'm not sure the exact stats but a lot of whites voted for him not for his color but for his ideology! that isn't racist America is it?

about pedophiles, you chose not to acknowledge their sexual preference, of cause it's your choice to make. but concerning sexual orientation, I believe that you will agree with me that there is little you and I can do to stop people from pursuing their cravings especially as we are living in a society that now appreciate or is starting to appreciate grey areas in human interaction.
it's scary I know but it's the reality of the world we currently live in!
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

interesting perspective you have on racism and pedophilia.

I believe, you believe MOST whites are racist based on your experience with living with them, right?

if you are based in the States, with Trump as President you seem to have a solid case but not too long ago the impossible happened in America's democratic history- a first black President :OBAMA.

I'm not sure the exact stats but a lot of whites voted for him not for his color but for his ideology! that isn't racist America is it?

about pedophiles, you chose not to acknowledge their sexual preference, of cause it's your choice to make. but concerning sexual orientation, I believe that you will agree with me that there is little you and I can do to stop people from pursuing their cravings especially as we are living in a society that now appreciate or is starting to appreciate grey areas in human interaction.
it's scary I know but it's the reality of the world we currently live in!

Just because whites voted for a biracial man to become president doesn't mean they aren't racist, good lord look at the current administration. Just like Abraham Lincoln freeing the enslaved doesn't mean he wasn't racist.

The uneducated believe that Lincoln freed the enslaved people because he was a man of substance and equality when that is so untrue.

It is because of Lincoln that segregation was constitutionalized in this country, you know "Separate but Equal". There's nothing equal about the U.S. Constitution. Our freedom was a bi-product of the Civil War not because of the war. Lincoln fought to keep the Union together( not to end slavery) because the Southerners wanted to break away from the Union and Lincoln knew the only way to bring the Southerners down was to rid them of their wealth which was the enslaved blacks.

After our freedom Lincoln wanted all blacks shipped out of America but since he couldn't do that he decreed that blacks should live separate from the whites. You see, just because you may think that a white person may do a good deed doesn't mean they aren't racist underneath. AMERICA WAS RACIST FROM HER BEGINNING AND SHE IS RACIST TODAY.

About pedophilia, I disagreed with your statement that they are confused about what they want. They aren't confused about their desires, they desire children and that's why they are predators of children. Isn't pedophilia legal in some parts of Nigeria?

PS. There is nothing on this Earth that I truly, truly hate more than pedophiles. All of them should be publicly executed, male or female. angry
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by usex(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Will Sex doll brothel promote rape fantasy?
A submissive realistic sex doll or sex robot to control free sex can encourage women to be objective, abuse, rape and pedophilia.

Whether the service of a sex doll brothel will have an unimaginable uneasiness. According to the owner of the sex doll brothel, they always reject some people because of their disturbing desires.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

Just because whites voted for a biracial man to become president doesn't mean they aren't racist no more than Abraham Lincoln freeing the enslaved means he wasn't racist.

The uneducated believe that Lincoln freed the enslaved people because he was a man of substance and equality when that is so untrue.

It is because of Lincoln that segration was contitutionalized in this country, you know "Separate but Equal". There's nothing equal about the U.S. Constitution. Our freedom was a bi-product of the Civil War not because of the war. Lincoln fought to keep the Union together( not to end slavery) because the Southerners wanted to break away from the Union and Lincoln knew the only way to bring the Southerners down was to rid them of their wealth which was the enslaved blacks.

After our freedom Lincoln wanted all blacks shipped out of America but since he couldn't do that he decreed that blacks should live separate from the whites. You see, just because you may think that a white person may do a good deed doesn't mean they aren't racist underneath. AMERICA WAS RACIST FROM HER BEGINNING AND SHE IS RACIST TODAY.

About pedophilia, I disagreed with your statement that they are confused about what they want. They aren't confused about their desires, they desire children and that's why they are predators of children. Isn't pedophilia legal in some parts of Nigeria?

PS.. There is nothing on this Earth that I truly, truly hate more than pedophiles. All of them should be publicly executed, male or female. angry

you are intelligent ,I'm being schooled about America's history.
do I agree with you on certain points made? yes cause it can be confirmed in history.
do I believe America is still racist? yes I totally believe that.
but what is my point exactly?
it has to do with the victories that has occurred in favour of equality of races and against racism.

Abraham Lincoln, couldn't possibly abolish all forms of racism in his time, but he set the precedence of a promise of a racist free America. others over the years have built around, but it would be wrong in my view to call Abraham Lincoln a racist in totality - he was a visionary of his generation.

aside that my point is blacks and other colored races are slowly becoming racists themselves.
you have several global awards exclusively for blacks or people who identify with blacks but not any for white, as that segregation will be termed racist.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2019
usex:
Will Sex doll brothel promote rape fantasy?
A submissive realistic sex doll or sex robot to control free sex can encourage women to be objective, abuse, rape and pedophilia.

Whether the service of a sex doll brothel will have an unimaginable uneasiness. According to the owner of the sex doll brothel, they always reject some people because of their disturbing desires.

this seems like copy and paste. it would have come out better if the words where your own.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by khiaa(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

you are intelligent ,I'm being schooled about America's history.
do I agree with you on certain points made? yes cause it can be confirmed in history.
do I believe America is still racist? yes I totally believe that.
but what is my point exactly?
it has to do with the victories that has occurred in favour of equality of races and against racism.

Abraham Lincoln, couldn't possibly abolish all forms of racism in his time, but he set the precedence of a promise of a racist free America. others over the years have built around, but it would be wrong in my view to call Abraham Lincoln a racist in totality - he was a visionary of his generation.

aside that my point is blacks and other colored races are slowly becoming racists themselves.
you have several global awards exclusively for blacks or people who identify with blacks but not any for white, as that segregation will be termed racist.

1. My content wasn't about lincoln abolishing racism in the U.S. it was about lincoln being a racist himself. How could he have set a promise for a racist free America when his solution after freedom was to get all of us out of the country since we no longer served a purpose of free labor? The only reason Lincoln family didn't own slaves was that they were too poor. Lincoln's visionary was of a United Union not a unity of the races.

2. Black people being racist as you call them is only a form of prejudices or bigotry, it's not the same as the whites institutional/systemic racism. With this systematic racism comes disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education among other factors. So no, blacks can't be racist in this country, prejudice, hell yeah and rightfully so.

3. What global awards are made exclusively for blacks? I hope you aren't talking about affirmative action because it is awarded to more white girls than anybody.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

1. My content wasn't about lincoln abolishing racism in the U.S. it was about lincoln being a racist himself. How could he have set a promise for a racist free America when his solution after freedom was to get all of us out of the country since we no longer served a purpose of free labor? The only reason Lincoln family didn't own slaves was that they were too poor. Lincoln's visionary was of a United Union not a unity of the races.

2. Black people being racist as you call them is only a form of prejudices or bigotry, it's not the same as the whites institutional/systemic racism. With this systematic racism comes disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education among other factors. So no, blacks can't be racist in this country, prejudice, hell yeah and rightfully so.

3. What global awards are made exclusively for blacks? I hope you aren't talking about affirmative action because it is awarded to more white girls than anybody.

bravo, I actually learnt something new in your second point, which I totally subscribe too. the others had some valid arguments but I do not totally agree with all the points.

I see our conversation more like a debate or discussion rather than an argument, so my objective is not to win but to learn and share knowledge at the same time.

but I want to share a little about what I think contributed to racism in white folks.
the believe of evolution has done more harm than good to the colored races than we can imagine.
with more and more people embracing evolution and atheism, so also has racism been indoctrination.

to believe man evolved from lower life forms to primates then to man : black man coming first(cause he looks more like the primates) before the superior white man evolving last (looks less like the primates) is racist in it self.

some even rationalize such ideology by insisting that is why the Black continent (Africa) is so underdeveloped.
Charles Darwin may have been the most racist of humans in the world but it was masked with science and many colored races bought into His ideology.

do you subscribe to that too, the racism behind evolution?
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by khiaa(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

bravo, I actually learnt something new in your second point, which I totally subscribe too. the others had some valid arguments but I do not totally agree with all the points.

I see our conversation more like a debate or discussion rather than an argument, so my objective is not to win but to learn and share knowledge at the same time.

but I want to share a little about what I think contributed to racism in white folks.
the believe of evolution has done more harm than good to the colored races than we can imagine.
with more and more people embracing evolution and atheism, so also has racism been indoctrination.

to believe man evolved from lower life forms to primates then to man : black man coming first(cause he looks more like the primates) before the superior white man evolving last (looks less like the primates) is racist in it self.

some even rationalize such ideology by insisting that is why the Black continent (Africa) is so underdeveloped.
Charles Darwin may have been the most racist of humans in the world but it was masked with science and many colored races bought into His ideology.

do you subscribe to that too, the racism behind evolution?

I want to continue this discourse but I am sleepy now, it's way past my bedtime. I will check with you tomorrow. smiley
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

I want to continue this discourse but I am sleepy now, it's way past my bedtime. I will check with you tomorrow. smiley

oh the time zones, sleep tight
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

white racism comes out of tribalism and majority rule...simple as abc. and to me it is normal, if blacks were the majority, they will also be sensible to make it hard for the minority because as a major rule, you do not want to lose social and economic power.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

white racism comes out of tribalism and majority rule...simple as abc. and to me it is normal, if blacks were the majority, they will also be sensible to make it hard for the minority because as a major rule, you do not want to lose social and economic power.

hmmmm, so in other words they are just defending their interest.
we are all guilty of this, to be selfish comes naturally but to be selfless comes with great pains.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

hmmmm, so in other words they are just defending their interest.
we are all guilty of this, to be selfish comes naturally but to be selfless comes with great pains.

yes, they are, they have economic and social power, why lose it to a minority group.

my advice to minority group is always to create their own part and build their own success and stop depending on majority rule govt for acceptance.

and the way whites get social and economic power is by building businesses, when the business is big and strong, they then invest some of the profits in their community by building good schools, good housing etc to make more profit, this is what blacks need to learn from whites.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes, they are, they have economic and social power, why lose it to a minority group.

my advice to minority group is always to create their own part and build their own success and stop depending on majority rule govt for acceptance.

and the way whites get social and economic power is by building businesses, when the business is big and strong, they then invest some of the profits in their community by building good schools, good housing etc to make more profit, this is what blacks need to learn from whites.

I like your economic perspective, as regard establishing businesses we are there, but with regards to reinvesting some of the profit for community development that seems to be our major challenge
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:
the 21st century has been the most backward of all previous ages

The confusion of this modern world is just starting.

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
why should we import something that will destroy the society? A child left to himself will bring shame.

RACISM
yes Racism is bad but the vices blacks commit against white are even worse. Both blacks and white are guilty.

FEMINISM
@ bold you dont know what feminism is.
if feminism is about both sexes why is it called feminism?
@second bolded true feminism is ideology for females to rule instead of male leadership, it was design to destroy families and homes and ultimately society and many foolish women embrace feminism.

@ third bold that is what the foul little mind of a feminist thinks.
men are not in competition with women for anything only feminists are in competition with men.
if men should go in competition with women, they wont even stand a chance. it might even end human race.

PEDOPHILES
homosexuality, transgender, pendophile are all sickness that need to be treated as such.

THE PRESENT
the society is on its way to self distruct with all these above ideologies.

OUR FUTURE
the future is blink.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

I like your economic perspective, as regard establishing businesses we are there, but with regards to reinvesting some of the profit for community development that seems to be our major challenge

we need to start to develop a capitalist mindset to achieve that and stop doing things for free, that is what the white especially americans are doing, they reinvest into their community to make a profit, that is why in many white communities, they always have the best stuffs

the stuff is people are thinking govt will do all things, govt cant provide all things, they can do some but bureaucracy will surely make it very slow and unworkable, so it is up to private companies to reinvest in communities, it means better life for all.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Seated:
the 21st century has been the most backward of all previous ages

The confusion of this modern world is just starting.

why should we import something that will destroy the society? A child left to himself will bring shame.

yes Racism is bad but the vices blacks commit against white are even worse. Both blacks and white are guilty.

@ bold you dont know what feminism is.
if feminism is about both sexes why is it called feminism?
@second bolded true feminism is ideology for females to rule instead of male leadership, it was design to destroy families and homes and ultimately society and many foolish women embrace feminism.

@ third bold that is what the foul little mind of a feminist thinks.
men are not in competition with women for anything only feminists are in competition with men.
if men should go in competition with women, they wont even stand a chance. it might even end human race.

homosexuality, transgender, pendophile are all sickness that need to be treated as such.

the society is on its way to self distruct with all these above ideologies.

the future is blink.

Prof Prof, I salute your analysis sir, spot on.
you are the first to give a holistic analysis of the entire subject matters.

you agreed, you objected and you proposed.
and what an eye opener about feminism!
you insist it is about female supremacy, a competition against Male supremacy, although I may not agree on that in its totality, I cannot totally disagree with you for some obvious reasons.

females as I pointed out are winning (and will continue to win) because the greatest Male advantage has been outlawed in most part of the world - Male strength.

I have observed that where ever a man has advantage with his strength, equality of sexes in such activities is not being called into question eg sports.
but where ever a man doesn't have advantage with his strength, equality of the sexes is championed eg like Male and female athletes in similar sports ( though segregated by sex) EARNING THE SAME SUM OR SIMILAR AMOUNT OF CASH IN A SEASON.

Some call this selective equality, which is not true equality in itself, it is comparable to partial Justice system, which favours some to give undue disadvantage to others.
example of this is- why should Male and female athletes earn similar sum when Male athletes generate more revenue for sports than their female counterparts?
or why can't all sexes play as one without segregation and all be entitled to their work performances in wages?

these line of reasoning amongst others fight against the cause of equality in sports and in the broader scope equality of the sexes.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

we need to start to develop a capitalist mindset to achieve that and stop doing things for free, that is what the white especially americans are doing, they reinvest into their community to make a profit, that is why in many white communities, they always have the best stuffs

the stuff is people are thinking govt will do all things, govt cant provide all things, they can do some but bureaucracy will surely make it very slow and unworkable, so it is up to private companies to reinvest in communities, it means better life for all.

valid points. the people are the government themselves cause out of the people comes the government!

the people will do far worse if they had their way into power and that is so obvious because they keep voting for such ones to get into power.

the private sector is only out to generate revenue for personal pockets alone. there is little or no hope with them.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Ivanmykel(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nice write up I must say, about the issue of racism, I detest racists. I also think blacks enable them because we seem to adore white skin and worship anything that has a white skin.
Pedophiles have no excuse whatsoever, they are simply mentally unbalanced in my opinion.

I have so much to say about all points but I'm just when it comes to typing. embarassed
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ivanmykel:
Nice write up I must say, about the issue of racism, I detest racists. I also think blacks enable them because we seem to adore white skin and worship anything that has a white skin.
Pedophiles have no excuse whatsoever, they are simply mentally unbalanced in my opinion.

I have so much to say about all points but I'm just when it comes to typing. embarassed

thanks for your contribution, especially on the issue of racism.
on the issue of pedophilia being mental imbalance in people, doesn't that also apply to homosexuals and transgender too?

I wish you could say more, you'll get better as you as you comment more.

just hope you give it a try.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Ivanmykel(f): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

thanks for your contribution, especially on the issue of racism.
on the issue of pedophilia being mental imbalance in people, doesn't that also apply to homosexuals and transgender too?

I wish you could say more, you'll get better as you as you comment more.

just hope you give it a try.

Well, as much as I believe everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, I still think homosexuals and transgenders are sick. Why would a man crave to have sexual intercourse with a fellow man and a woman with a fellow woman?. It's still the same sick mindset that makes them want to change their gender. It doesn't make sense at all.
But then, who am I to judge?
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Well, as much as I believe everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, I still think homosexuals and transgenders are sick. Why would a man crave to have sexual intercourse with a fellow man and a woman with a fellow woman?. It's still the same sick mindset that makes them want to change their gender. It doesn't make sense at all.
But then, who am I to judge?

you constructed the above statement beautifully!

personally I believe nature is not to be cheated, yes you may walk around it but people who have tried it have learnt the hard way.

there are so many urges we get growing up, like stealing, craving money, sexual urges, killing an annoying teacher etc but we didn't go through with most of them, we learnt to CONTROL our urges, to live by the rules or face the penalty.

it's just a phase, with patience it will eventually go away.
but our generation had become more permissive. we think we are doing the right thing by allowing everyone Express themselves however they feel is best for them, forgetting that what differentiates us from animals is our ability to REASON what is right, wrong, moral, immoral, ethical, unethical and lastly lawful.

if we lose sight of this we slowly lose our humanity, soon people will clamor for beastiality to be legalized cause some people actually crave that too!
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Ivanmykel(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigmic111:

you constructed the above statement beautifully!

personally I believe nature is not to be cheated, yes you may walk around it but people who have tried it have learnt the hard way.

there are so many urges we get growing up, like stealing, craving money, sexual urges, killing an annoying teacher etc but we didn't go through with most of them, we learnt to CONTROL our urges, to live by the rules or face the penalty.

it's just a phase, with patience it will eventually go away.
but our generation had become more permissive. we think we are doing the right thing by allowing everyone Express themselves however they feel is best for them, forgetting that what differentiates us from animals is our ability to REASON what is right, wrong, moral, immoral, ethical, unethical and lastly lawful.

if we lose sight of this we slowly lose our humanity, soon people will clamor for beastiality to be legalized cause some people actually crave that too!

Lol at killing an annoying teacher.
We can't help it, the world gets crazier daily. Check it out, it's not everyone that clamors for rubbish to be legalized, there will always be sane people around to stand for the truth.
Re: Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Lol at killing an annoying teacher.
We can't help it, the world gets crazier daily. Check it out, it's not everyone that clamors for rubbish to be legalized, there will always be sane people around to stand for the truth.

you are very much correct.

there is a saying though, "a little leaven ferments the dough".

it works both ways good or bad.

I'm more philosophical than an advocate,

will you be our voice of reason?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regular Sex Prevents Women From Depression, Mental Disorder ― Said Psychiatrist / ... / Why Don't White People Who Can't Afford Education In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.