Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

#RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest (23297 Views)

RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters / #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by realestniggah: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Military goverment disguise as a democratic government
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Eifour(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
freedom
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Back2Daura(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
How can you tell me Boko Haram will be fighting Nigeria for a decade now? Why are our doctors leaving Nigeria? Why are our universities hostels looking like slums? Why are police barracks looking like slums? Why don't we have a national air carrier? When will power be steady?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by tiredoflife(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
Anyone opposing sowore now and comes back to complain about a bad Nigeria, It shall not be well with you and your future generation no matter how hard you or they try!

Sowore's list of demands is nothing but things that would usher in a Nigeria of all of our dreams but no way! Nigerians are their own worst enemies. Bunch of pussy-ass sissies!

Stfu
He used his sahara reporters to remove gej
He called him names
He was used for various propaganda
He later contested as a president
Failed
Now e wants power through the back down
Shabi una say we don't know how to play politics
We put all our eggs in on basket
2023 power comes to south west
We south south won't join u
I don't know about the Igbo's
Enjoy ur change now next level.
Sowore can't be trusted
We all die here till u treacherous people begin to have sense
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by West2019(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why arresting them.war at the front everyone eyes go soon. Open
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by jimmyLd101: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

No I think the best way is to use big trucks and block the road. The driver locks his truck and disappear into tin air. The question is who can sacrifice his truck?
Waiting Dangote truck they do
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by ubanigrant15: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
why the arrest.,, These government nawoo
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by desiredhome: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kizyte:
Don't be surprised, 80% of those people shouting RevolutionNow all contributed in bringing this evil government into power.

SayNoToRevolution, let's enjoy the NextLevel till the end
They did not only contribute to Bring Buhari, they also contributed in looting/destroying the Country,
Bunch of lazy youths
Suddenly Atifku is now speaking for 2000000000 Nigerians
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Naijaviewsng: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by sentra05: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
These guys are just wasting their time. Nigeria is a dead country. You can't do a revolution when more than 90% of the people are not bothered about the happenings in the country or don't even see anything wrong in the country. Whoever dies in this nonsense died a stupid man.

You can only fight for what has value not something that is worthless. For the small minority of people who desire a genuine change and a working country, the best thing to do is to legally migrate to a working country if you have what it takes. Make no mistake, in this 21st century, home is no longer your place of birth but the place where you find happiness and enjoy living, it does not matter where in the world it is.

The truth is that the minority will have their say but the majority will have their way and the people who genuinely love Nigeria and want a better country are in the minority so your protest or revolution will never make any impact. If Nigeria was a sane country, the likes of Buhari and Atiku would not have been front runners in that last election not to talk of winning an election.

Get a second country for yourself and children now than relying on a country that will never make progress. I don talk my own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by akimjoe426(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
...but if 'they' have realized their mistake, what stops them from people.At least that is part of their PUNISHMENT .
Nonsense!!!
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by kpo4real: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
hypertension:
grin grin grin

The Yorubas should stop this nonsense. Allow buhari rule in peace.

2023 is just around the corner.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Bitnet(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
When He Thinks His More Smarter | comedy | penzazotv
see what happen to mr penzazo when he think he is more smarter
please subscribe to penzazo tv.
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedXzj8TAvM
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by DameB(f): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2019

Scores of protesters under the aegis of #Revolution Now were Monday teargas by officers of Nigerian Police, dispersing them from the National Stadium, Surulele, Lagos State.

This explanation sha
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by DameB(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
Revolutionary Flows....

Our hearts don bled
Our eyes don red
Our life don kpef
Our office turn bed
And our Cake turn bread
Elites are effing happy erin ke ke ke!
The prople dey here dey suffer screaming ye ye ye!

Reekado banks no be CBN
I can't withdraw even with BVN
Youths dey suffer check the BBN
Ocean of youths cause of the 60M
Even if na 5
9 million go audition, 11 qualify
Are you surprsied?
No, I'm just petrified.

U go fear rhymes na...
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by izzou(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
Anyone opposing sowore now and comes back to complain about a bad Nigeria, It shall not be well with you and your future generation no matter how hard you or they try!

Sowore's list of demands is nothing but things that would usher in a Nigeria of all of our dreams but no way! Nigerians are their own worst enemies. Bunch of pussy-ass sissies!

But the people had the chance during the polls... They voted Buhari again after a shambolic first term

Ask those that were arrested who they voted for.

Sowore should not waste his strength, in my opinion. Nigerians cannot be redeemed
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by izzou(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
desiredhome:

They did not only contribute to Bring Buhari, they also contributed in looting/destroying the Country,
Bunch of lazy youths
Suddenly Atifku is now speaking for 2000000000 Nigerians
grin grin grin

So it was only Atiku and Buhari that was on your ballot paper in February, Abi?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by desiredhome: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:

So it was only Atiku and Buhari that was on your ballot paper in February, Abi?
Is Atifku not one of the Nigerian problem?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
desiredhome:

Is Atifku not one of the Nigerian problem?

Of course, he is

But as long as I can remember, he isn't the one ruling us for 4 years plus

If the North East that are dying like chickens still voted en masse for Buhari, I don't see why I should ask for a revolution

Nigerians never learn. I'm surprised someone like Sowore didn't know that
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by ithink7: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's if you all see the end of your next level because those sent to kill you are already lurking in the nearest forest waiting for order.

Kizyte:
Don't be surprised, 80% of those people shouting RevolutionNow all contributed in bringing this evil government into power.

SayNoToRevolution, let's enjoy the NextLevel till the end
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Techsunny: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ko ko lo n kooo, Afonjas good morning
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
tiredoflife:

Stfu
He called him names
Failed
Sowore can't be trusted

Gej was and will always be a disgrace to Nigeria, Nigerians and the black race in general! He was a thief, an unapologetic one that coordinated several massive theft of the country's wealth and I do not regret being part of those that championed the eviction of that fool.

That being said, buhari is an absolute disgrace of a human that should be nowhere near the presidency and I will support any movement that will either have him govern Nigerians deservedly or vacate the office which he currently occupies.

It's not an 'either or' situation. People are allowed to dislike both GEJ and Buhari

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by James4bright(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
davillian:
They want to arrest let's keep giving them people to arrest until they run out of space.

Bring your family members, let's begin. Lol

You think sleeping in jail is easy?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by James4bright(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
tiredoflife:

Stfu
He called him names
Failed
Sowore can't be trusted

I'm actually igbo, and would do well to stand with the South Southerners, we are all biafrans anyway.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by ElsonMorali: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dismemberment of Nigeria is the solution to Nigeria's problems.

Peaceful separation.

Even the Yoruba states of the southwest are a collection of nations and kingdoms on their own.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by eagleeye2: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

No I think the best way is to use big trucks and block the road. The driver locks his truck and disappear into tin air. The question is who can sacrifice his truck?
Rather let everyone one bring just one bag of sand, and that will solve the problem.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by webizone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
sentra05:

These guys are just wasting their time. Nigeria is a dead country. You can't do a revolution when more than 90% of the people are not bothered about the happenings in the country or don't even see anything wrong in the country. Whoever dies in this nonsense died a stupid man.

You can only fight for what has value not something that is worthless. For the small minority of people who desire a genuine change and a working country, the best thing to do is to legally migrate to a working country if you have what it takes. Make no mistake, in this 21st century, home is no longer your place of birth but the place where you find happiness and enjoy living, it does not matter where in the world it is.

The truth is that the minority will have their say but the majority will have their way and the people who genuinely love Nigeria and want a better country are in the minority so your protest or revolution will never make any impact. If Nigeria was a sane country, the likes of Buhari and Atiku would not have been front runners in that last election not to talk of winning an election.

Get a second country for yourself and children now than relying on a country that will never make progress. I don talk my own.

Guys, I need your advice too. I graduated since 2011/2012 and I don't have a masters degree (so no 2nd cert). I really don't feel like doing anything school again as I had 3yrs at home before my admission to do a 5yrs course. I have ventured into business and my success has been moderate. I'm not married now. So with this my profile now, what are my chances of relocating to a better country?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by webizone(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
jayfolarin:

Gej was and will always be a disgrace to Nigeria, Nigerians and the black race in general! He was a thief, an unapologetic one that coordinated several massive theft of the country's wealth and I do not regret being part of those that championed the eviction of that fool.

That being said, buhari is an absolute disgrace of a human that should be nowhere near the presidency and I will support any movement that will either have him govern Nigerians deservedly or vacate the office which he currently occupies.

It's not an 'either or' situation. People are allowed to dislike both GEJ and Buhari

Let's talk unbiasedly. Did you evict Jonathan with Buhari?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
webizone:

Let's talk unbiasedly. Did you evict Jonathan with Buhari?

I don't understand your question and how it is unbiased. I just told you, it's not an 'either or' situation. Jonathan was a piece of garbage, buhari is a piece of dog poo! Does that help you now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City / Bola Tinubu Attends APC Ward Congress In Lagos,hailed By Supporters(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.