Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

#RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest (23300 Views)

RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters / #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by BAZETU12: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU'RE SUPPORTING SOWORE FOR A REVOLUTION, WHEN YOU COULD'VE VOTED HIM TO WIN THE ELECTION, WHICH YOU DIDN'T

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by desiredhome: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:

Of course, he is

But as long as I can remember, he isn't the one ruling us for 4 years plus

If the North East that are dying like chickens still voted en masse for Buhari, I don't see why I should ask for a revolution

Nigerians never learn. I'm surprised someone like Sowore didn't know that

You sounds very tribalistic, you mean if Atifku had won the election, things would've been better?

I ask again did the Nigerian problem start from this government? Is Atiku not among the people that stole this country dry?
You keep doing same thing and expect different result,

A country were no body is ready to do the right thing.....

If Sowore is made the president of this Country do you think he will do better?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by izzou(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
desiredhome:

You sounds very tribalistic, you mean if Atifku had won the election, things would've been better?

I ask again did the Nigerian problem start from this government? Is Atiku not among the people that stole this country dry?
You keep doing same thing and expect different result,

A country were no body is ready to do the right thing.....

If Sowore is made the president of this Country do you think he will do better?

We are both saying the same thing naa grin

Atiku cannot make this country better(I so agree)
Sowore cannot make the country better
Muoghalu cannot make this country better
Ezekwesili cannot make this country better
Duke cannot make this country better

That is why Buhari won with a landslide grin He is the best for the job

So anyone protesting should be charged for treason and jailed for life

Let them let Baba rule. Nigeria is in safe hands
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by sentra05: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
webizone:

Guys, I need your advice too. I graduated since 2011/2012 and I don't have a masters degree (so no 2nd cert). I really don't feel like doing anything school again as I had 3yrs at home before my admission to do a 5yrs course. I have ventured into business and my success has been moderate. I'm not married now. So with this my profile now, what are my chances of relocating to a better country?

You need to research on your own to find out the requirements and see if you fit in. Luckily, you can get all the info you need online. But i must warn that whatever the case, ensure that you travel legally with the right visa. It is better to remain in the shithole and hope for a better Nigeria than to live illegally abroad. Otherwise you will be jumping from frying pan to fire.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest by sogodihno: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2019
tiredoflife:

Stfu
He used his sahara reporters to remove gej
He called him names
He was used for various propaganda
He later contested as a president
Failed
Now e wants power through the back down
Shabi una say we don't know how to play politics
We put all our eggs in on basket
2023 power comes to south west
We south south won't join u
I don't know about the Igbo's
Enjoy ur change now next level.
Sowore can't be trusted
We all die here till u treacherous people begin to have sense

U are really tired of life, just end it instead of this ur pain and agony. Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.