Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) (89582 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make I no lie,na the breasts wey I dey like.

I love small breasts die!

Her breasts
Her life
Wetin consign me?
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by daudaolaleke(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am I seeing can.cer of the breast or what!!
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by shegra58: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm still looking for the breast because all I can see is chest

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by daudaolaleke(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am I seeing cancer of the breast or what!!
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
daudaolaleke:
Am I seeing can.cer of the breast or what!!
God forbid... Stop saying Nonsense tongue
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Classicdexy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
At op,, look like you're high on cow dung,.. The actress deliberately open her chest for all to see and u post it here on nairaland covering the boobs for her... Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Chekwube1989(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pls y is naira land covering the boobs tongue tongue tongue if u no u no
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Purely a sex tool display
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:
Why would she want people to get used to seeing nude boobs Don't we see our boobs daily Or is she now a nudist?
With HUSBAND sef!!! Husband that shows his wife's boobs with the world is that one husband

But is there anything people won't do for social media popularity?

you go stingy ooo !!

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Toscarel: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
maasoap:

Why should she? You are sick or something?

why should she bodyshame her fellow lady oga defender playing hero

woman wrapper
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Toscarel: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
Why the reaction? I suspect you have pimples on your chest grin cheesy
I don't even get you, you sound drunk
are you gay
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by JBL316: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Skyfornia:
Effect of hard drugs...SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS.

Yes ooooooo....cheap and expired ones!
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by BitmapStudios: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Happney65, abeg you get pin mouth charger make you borrow me?
cool

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
If Dem ask "women" to come out now,
this fellow go wan follow come out, abi undecided
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
GistMore:
Helena Nelson, a Nollywood actress and former cast member of MTV 'Shuga' series bared her boobs in a Facebook live session with her followers.

The video she shared herself featured a morning banter with her husband as they brushed in the bathroom and talked about abortion. She further said that her nude campaign is to make people get used to seeing boobs.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-actress-shuga-star-helena-nelson-bares-her-boobs-on-facebook-live
ADMIN ARE YOU THE ONE THAT CENSOR THAT PICS?
BE VERY CAREFUL
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Annycj: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
am still trying so hard to see the chest if it's the one l saw therefore there's no different between her the guy
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Queenflourish(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ara Dara da Ada go... Umunwanyi a na eti yari. Baby fire Dey go... eburu gba go eburu gba da. Kpankrokpa. Kpam Kpam.
GistMore:
Helena Nelson, a Nollywood actress and former cast member of MTV 'Shuga' series bared her boobs in a Facebook live session with her followers.

The video she shared herself featured a morning banter with her husband as they brushed in the bathroom and talked about abortion. She further said that her nude campaign is to make people get used to seeing boobs.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-actress-shuga-star-helena-nelson-bares-her-boobs-on-facebook-live
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by biomedics(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
She deliberately bared it then why censor it?
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Allsingles: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
In the name of looking for sexual customers, a Nigeria Woman will delibrately go naked on social media.
She is being celebrated for going unclad on social media.
Is so bad that this generation doesn't know anything else other than sex.
The worst part of it is that 90 percent of these women are married Women.
No regards for Womanhood anymore.
It's already been buried in the alter of sex for popularity.
What a generation.
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Very ugly creature!! sad
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
It doesn't work that way!!

Get a bra and you will look chic again!!! :
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by happney65: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, abeg you get pin mouth charger make you borrow me?
cool

My brother,If you ask me...Na who I go ask? grin grin..My charger dey with sowore and you know say he dey the same place wey El-Zahary dey.. grin..Iya weeeree,Oko Oshi

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
most women are like that, once you give them a good Bleep, sense is gone they will be free for you to snap all sort of pics
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mumu husband.In fact this one no be husband but "gbewu da ni "He even dey open mumu teeth.
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by themanderon: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
These daughters of Belial will not leave people alone. They just want to drag everyone into their perversion.
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by DameB(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
ericsmith:

you go stingy ooo !!
grin grin grin
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by RealityShot: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
GistMore:

lol... In Namibia...
its bare all day.
we are used to it.
but still want you to COVER your small kpomo!
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
This one na mind no be chest
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by WriterX(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
X came to see boobs but Op denied X now X returns back disappointed, dilapidated, devastated, discouraged, discordant and in disarray.
X will sue.
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
1 JOHN 2
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.