Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) (89586 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:
Why would she want people to get used to seeing nude boobs Don't we see our boobs daily Or is she now a nudist?
With HUSBAND sef!!! Husband that shows his wife's boobs with the world is that one husband

But is there anything people won't do for social media popularity?
show us ur own boobs
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only pimples I dey see
Drop your own make we see aunty
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:
Why would she want people to get used to seeing nude boobs Don't we see our boobs daily Or is she now a nudist?
With HUSBAND sef!!! Husband that shows his wife's boobs with the world is that one husband

But is there anything people won't do for social media popularity?
I don't see daily biko.
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by kakaG: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin grin....mount kilmanjaro has fallen grin grin grin LWKM
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Truthwords: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2019
That woman thinks she is making sense and the saddest thing is that many people are supporting her
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Truthwords: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2019
banio:

The husband is a sisy
That's true. He believes like a girl regularly
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Navigator254: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Navigator254: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by Jonovo98: 3:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Look at this ugly dirty thing like me, you will not go and rest let me see something better

Re: Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2019
dat bwest wey b lik bello #20 groundnut angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Height of nollywood stars ft/inch / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.