Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU (25729 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by FirePower1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
kenton:
Look a good CGPA is not a guarantee for a great life post graduation. The best graduating student in my class is jobless till today almost 6 years after The goal is to be successful in life not successful in school. If you have good grades but lack problem solving and critical thinking skills your grades won’t take you anywhere
Who says a good grade guarantees success in life. It sure gives you hope and hope is life, if you lose hope you have lost your life. Mind you, success in life means different things to different people, 6 years joblessness is not synonymous to failure if you ask me.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DateMynd44(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
FirePower1:
2.2 is a not a good result in Nigeria of today, let's not lie to ourselves especially when you are above the age of 25 and no strong connection to God or men of power. Those with 2.1 are still struggling because too much graduates are chasing too few jobs. Graduate inflation.
God bless u. The issue of age is a very big worry. I'll be graduating at 30 an my cgpa is 3.68 and I'm like mad with the whole universe.
U know the labor market is getting tighter and the few jobs available available are for those less than 25. So as a fresh graduate at age 30 u need GOD and ur grades (1st class) to stand u out.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by Ajibade123(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
This suicide of a thing need to be tackle with immediate effect

see 7 ways you could used to tackle regrets and depression as a student https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DateMynd44(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Olamigenius:
Bleep!!! Na Hell Straight
are u sure?
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DateMynd44(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Slurity:
2:68 /5:0 can not be tagged poor abeg. Don't come here to start bragging that you have 5:0 during your time o. Average is not same as poor
different strokes for different strokes. Maybe she was a first class studenta and expected to graduate with nothing less than a 2:1
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DimIsaac10(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
kenton:
Where are you now with your 4.3?
Are you a kidnapper to ask me a very useless question?.
God will expose you.. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DimIsaac10(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
tunderoc:

I don't want to believe her CGPA led her to depression and suicide biko, there must be a thin line between that we all don't know since she didn't drop a suicide note, we may never know. Abi no be people go graduate with 3rd class ni? I heard of a former VC who graduated with 3rd class but went on to become a professor and VC of a federal University. From my own POV o, having a average grade or result doesn't always determine your level of intelligence.
sure
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by kenton(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lmao ode-oshi if you were worth kidnapping you won’t have time to reply comments on NL lipsrsealed
DimIsaac10:
Are you a kidnapper to ask me a very useless question?.
God will expose you.. Mumu.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by kenton(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Valid point Sir.
FirePower1:

Who says a good grade guarantees success in life. It sure gives you hope and hope is life, if you lose hope you have lost your life. Mind you, success in life means different things to different people, 6 years joblessness is not synonymous to failure if you ask me.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by Delaw00(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmm
school nd sucide naso e dey do me that year make i end am....but on the other hand i think say schl fit no be my way...God dey
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
uuzba:

No you don't
You didn't bring yourself to this world.

People like you are wicked. Imagine. Somebody is tired of pain and sufferings, somebody is tired of all the sorrows they have to wake up to everyone and yet you're telling that person that he/she has no right to end his/her suffering because someone somewhere forced them into this world to suffer and so they must continue the suffering whether they like it or not.

Anytime people argue against suicide I was see selfishness and wickedness in them and you've not proven to be an exception.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mosco100:
Not to take life you do not own

Please who owns my life is not me?
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by ibro1010(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
elder1002:
las las SUICIDE is now a NORM in NIGERIA... with the way things are going its better to DIE than to live in BONDAGE......

DEATH IS BETTER THAN BONDAGE
Any one that committed suicide helfire direct
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by akinonigbinde: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
ibro1010:

Any one that committed suicide helfire direct
Olamigenius:
Bleep!!! Na Hell Straight
provided it exists
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by israelmao(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote ' =felaismyhero post=80975660] rubbish and nonsense[/quote]

That is how the gospel of Christ is to the unwit.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by ahahnow: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Chrisus:
2.68 ain't poor? Is their GPA scale 4.0?

Please what is a 2 1 on a 4.0 scale
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by InansBobo(m): 6:12am On Aug 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
how about 3.68?
that's a good cgpa
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by InansBobo(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2019
ahahnow:

Please what is a 2 1 on a 4.0 scale
3.0-3.5

1 Like

Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by gobuchinny: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Chrisus:
2.68 ain't poor? Is their GPA scale 4.0?

The thing weak me ooo..but what do I know sef
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by Rajosh(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2019
PR Damage control.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by adekhingz(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019
MathsEconomics:
Everyone has the Right to Die

Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by CeCeEkol(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Depression is real, most times is locked away in smiles and laughter, we must begin to look past the smiles, social activity and begin to listen and have empathy for one another. Rest in peace, hope you find that peace you couldn't find here, wherever you are now.
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by DimIsaac10(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
kenton:
Lmao ode-oshi if you were worth kidnapping you won’t have time to reply comments on NL lipsrsealed
Ozuor, then always mind your business...
Re: Student Who Committed Suicide Didn’t Have Poor Results – OAU by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
she wrote Let Me Run Mad Today (a poem)

she ran mad indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Winter Jackets, Body Lotion At Lagos Airpo / Robbery At Abibu Oki Street, Marina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.