Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Need An Expert Assessment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need An Expert Assessment (1471 Views)

I Need An Expert Laravel Developer (expert Only) / Devctrainingwithandela Profiling Assessment - SOLUTION / I Need An Expert To Code This For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Expert Assessment by Delejumi(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day house, please I like you guys to help me review this site and give your constructive assessment.
www.vfd.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Need An Expert Assessment by MountainView: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2019
The ui is nice,so also is the concept.

I like the fact that one could upload his/her design to the,
But, how do you handle the logistics part of the platform?
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Delejumi(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2019
MountainView:
The ui is nice,so also is the concept.

I like the fact that one could upload his/her design to the,
But, how do you handle the logistics part of the platform?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your time...
Please, which aspect of the logistics?
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by MountainView: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Delejumi:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your time...
Please, which aspect of the logistics?

I mean how does your delivery system work. Is it Nationwide, and if yes, how do you plan on achieving that feat??
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Delejumi(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2019
MountainView:

I mean how does your delivery system work. Is it Nationwide, and if yes, how do you plan on achieving that feat??
Yeah...
We have agent that are doing that and we are also currently negotiating with one of the courier guys on home delivery...
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2019
(On mobile view only)

- The site is slow

- the black logo seems out of place

- the font of the typing animated words are significantly larger than the rest of the words on the same line. (If you really need it to stand out, you might want to use a different color or italics

- The images are blurry, consider using .svg or srcset

- Form validation on the sign up page is pretty poor.
To add more context: I registered without a name (space), I typed three letters in the password field and got a prompt of “Invalid password” with no reason why it is invalid.
See the form with a label - height in meters, it should only allow numbers.

- the footer on the home page could be better arranged like you have done on other pages.

- ‘ /how-it-works’ this took me to a blank page. If a page is not available, don’t take the user anywhere. Link it to ‘#’ if the link must be clickable. check this too - ‘/complaint/new’

- The homepage scrolls horizontally.

Good work, awesome concept.

1 Like

Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Delejumi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
emrain:
(On mobile view only)

- The site is slow

- the black logo seems out of place

- the font of the typing animated words are significantly larger than the rest of the words on the same line. (If you really need it to stand out, you might want to use a different color or italics

- The images are blurry, consider using .svg or srcset

- Form validation on the sign up page is pretty poor.
To add more context: I registered without a name (space), I typed three letters in the password field and got a prompt of “Invalid password” with no reason why it is invalid.
See the form with a label - height in meters, it should only allow numbers.

- the footer on the home page could be better arranged like you have done on other pages.

- ‘ /how-it-works’ this took me to a blank page. If a page is not available, don’t take the user anywhere. Link it to ‘#’ if the link must be clickable. check this too - ‘/complaint/new’

- The homepage scrolls horizontally.

Good work, awesome concept.

Thank you very much for these observations...
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Delejumi:

Thank you very much for these observations...

You’re welcome.
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by makavele: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
I will do an in-depth review over the weekend and let you know whats' up.

1 Like

Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
makavele:
I will do an in-depth review over the weekend and let you know whats' up.
Hahahahaha.
He means indept copying and pasting from Stackoverflow.
Be wary of what this man feeds you online
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Jabi200: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2019
You need to work on the images, they either stretched or compressed. You can't really see how good the design is with the images uploaded. I also think you should take some time and build an interface that will let the user design by themselves, just brainstorm. If you can achieve this you'll be really unique.

1 Like

Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Delejumi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jabi200:
You need to work on the images, they either stretched or compressed. You can't really see how good the design is with the images uploaded. I also think you should take some time and build an interface that will let the user design by themselves, just brainstorm. If you can achieve this you'll be really unique.
Thank you...
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by matthew80(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Delejumi:
Good day house, please I like you guys to help me review this site and give your constructive assessment.
www.vfd.com.ng

You mean you've not corrected the horizontal scrolling on the homepage since August ? You must be flogged for being a lazy developer. grin grin grin

Apart from that, there's still something about the homepage that I don't like. Maybe the thickness of the blue colour. I'll rather use a translucent background overlay on a container with background image to produce an attractive effect.

Other than this, you've done an nice job. Nice concept, great colour palette, good idea.

Where's the thumb up icon on Nairaland sef?
Re: Need An Expert Assessment by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
It doesn't fit into mobile screen it scrolls to reveal a white space on the right.

(1) (Reply)

After Coding For A Long Time. How Do You Relax? / Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line / Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.